LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Largest Ab/Dl Gathering Every Summer!

Hello all of you diapered Guy’s and Gal’s and Mommies N Daddies

Well it’s that time again to start telling everyone about the Annual Adult Baby and Diaper Lovers campout it’s all good and set to go the rest of the details are on the new campout website www.adultdiapercamp.com

This is a great way for us to socialize and be our true diapered selves with no one judging us it is a lot of fun too I have met and continue to have lots of good friends associated with this over the last few years it has been a truly interesting diapered adventure.

The site to register is www.adultdiapercamp.com there are only two stipulations you have to stay active on the site and that means logging in at least once a month and you have to attend one camp at least in the next year and half.

This Camp Out Dates Are Now Set In Stone... They Are....

Aug 19th to the 24th 2010

The Location is in Southern Alberta Canada

Prices Will Be $28.00/ Can day the cost is very reasonable (the price includes the all the meals and camping fee's)

A Detailed List will Soon Follow

The Map And Directions Will Only Be For The Paid Campers And Signed Up Members

Any Member Paid Please Don’t Tell Any NON Paid Camper Thank you

Wetly Yours

Baby Alan

This is also a good support group for incontinent people, spouses, significant others, life partners and bed-wetter’s.

• 4 weeks later...

All those views and only one reply wow you all want to meet someone but are unwilling to take a good step in trying something face to face in a group setting that is both safe and fun.

Wow that is so totally sad because you don't know what you are missing and who might end up as your friend or SO

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

I've always been interested in this function. Unfortunately time constraints prohibit me from attending...again. It sure sounds like a real blast though. Hows the mosquitoes ? :whistling:

hi alan im in ontario and laid off i know no excuses lol. i would love to make it to this event one time ! seen pics you have posted anyways thanks for having this event people like you help make our diapered world go around take care ! :thumbsup:

It's a great idea, I'm just a little hung up on the logistics. Camping is a great venue to keep costs down, however, you have to have camping equipment and be able to get it to the campsite. I live so far away that flying in is the only option. At $25 a bag each way and not really having the space for a lot of camping gear, I'd rather rent stuff up there and not have to deal with it the rest of the year.

Now that I know it's a yearly event, I might plan for it in 2011. I already have plans to go to California on Labor Day weekend and that's my big trip for this summer. Perhaps I'll be able to work out the logistics for next year. For all the western Canadians and those close enough to drive, I hope you can attend and have a great time.

Aloha,

Honu

It's a great idea, I'm just a little hung up on the logistics. Camping is a great venue to keep costs down, however, you have to have camping equipment and be able to get it to the campsite. I live so far away that flying in is the only option. At $25 a bag each way and not really having the space for a lot of camping gear, I'd rather rent stuff up there and not have to deal with it the rest of the year.

Now that I know it's a yearly event, I might plan for it in 2011. I already have plans to go to California on Labor Day weekend and that's my big trip for this summer. Perhaps I'll be able to work out the logistics for next year. For all the western Canadians and those close enough to drive, I hope you can attend and have a great time.

Aloha,

Honu

What part of California? If I may ask...

Well our diapered roster on www.adultdiapercamp.com is growing so I am sure there will be lots of participants in the campout its going to be fun even though some will never show up which really sucks.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

The deadline for the campout registration this summer has been extended to july 31/2010 which gives more of you big toddlers and diaper lovers mommies and daddys time to save and plan to come to this wonderful event held everysummer www.adultdiapercamp.com

Yours Truly In Warm Wet Diapers

Babyalan