LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello. Come Say Hi?

Hullo, Lauren! ♥

Welcome to the site, be shure to make note of the locations of the changing table, the stash of molis and the emergency exits.

Oh, and the chat-room!

Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and Im new here. I live in California and am a teen baby/diaper lover. I love meeting new people and would love to chat. Anyways, just coming to say Hi :) Yahoo is "diaperedbabylauren"

Hewwo Babylauren, and welcome to the group.

** hands babylauren a baba of juice an' a cookie **

Hope you have lots of fun here, hucusnuickles.

Hi Lauren! :)

Welcome, great to see more Socal people here! :thumbsup:

Have fun and I hope you find what you may be looking for ;)

qwack

Hi Lauren! :)

Welcome, great to see more Socal people here! :thumbsup:

Have fun and I hope you find what you may be looking for ;)

qwack

It is great to see more of us from SoCal joining this bulletin board and community. Welcome, Lauren, and I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Mike

Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and Im new here. I live in California and am a teen baby/diaper lover. I love meeting new people and would love to chat. Anyways, just coming to say Hi :) Yahoo is "diaperedbabylauren"

good lovely day BabyLauren! and welcome to the DD site. i'm a so. calif. girl as well, happy to be where it's mostly warm and balmy. hope you enjoy the site, and meet other wonderful people. my poetic wise advice is:

"stay far away from the meanies of which there are many.

the nice ones compensate for that though,

and hopefully you'll meet many!"

;)

*sweet smiles and beautiful joys for you always* ~Miss Manners~

Guest Baby Tiana

Hello Lauren,

Welcome to the one and only Daily Diapers! May you enjoy the time you spend here, meet tons of great people, and just have a grand old time submerging yourself in all this site has to offer!

However, I warn you that there are people who sadly will make days here seem horrible and worthless, but just do your best to ignore them. :) Once again welcome.

Tiana :)