LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Art Appreciation

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

This is a topic I wanted to start a few days ago.

First off, Goden if you are in this thread, either leave or don't say anything hateful. This is a subforum about messing. I have every right to post this, so don't bring everyone else down with your cynicism and spite.

Ok, that's out of the way.

Have any of you ever, either when changing or what have you, looked inside a messsed/wet diaper and "admired" or "appreciated" your art?

Meaning, have you ever at one time or another taken a peek inside your diaper to see what wonderful artwork you made in your diaper?

Do you "appreciate" your "art"?

On occasion, I do untape the diaper I am wearing just to look and see how much I've made, the color, texture, and overall design I've made it take with the day's moving and walking and sitting. Sometimes I try and compare it to works of actual art by people like Picasso, or Francis Bacon. ^_^ I've never had something comparable to my fav artist, Salvador Dali. Despite the fact his best known piece was a bunch of melted clocks in "The Persistence of Memory", I'm sure I could make something resembling a melted clock with the runnyness of my poo. :P

I do this IN PRIVATE. Meaaning, I don't stop in the middle of the street and pop open my diaper. No. No. NO!! :angry:

There are many diferent areas of possibility too. If your poo is a little colored for whatever reason, you can add color to your art. Or, if your'e sick with diarrhea, you can have an easier time "working" it into something.

No, this does not mean I sit there and play with my poop. I don't do that. :angry: However, when changing myself, sometimes I can manipulate it a bit by manipulating the diaper, or just admire it. :blush:

I have on occasion also just admired the art. For various reasons. From resemblence of something, to amazement at the actual size of the load :o , I take my time to appreciate it. :blush:

We only get to live once. So enjoy what you want with the time you are given. ^_^^_^

PS: No, I have never willingly touched my feces to move it around. Don't get the wrong idea. This is just a thread about admiring your messy diapers, and what you see when you look into the depths of your imagination and your messy diaper. :)

• Like 1

I love how you're backpedaling on the whole "I wear poopy diapers in public and love forcing people to smell my excrement!" thing that just a couple days ago you were so excited to tell us about.

At least we can take solace in the fact that as long as you continue to wear dirty diapers all day every day your chances of getting laid and having kids are pretty much zero.

I love how you're backpedaling on the whole "I wear poopy diapers in public and love forcing people to smell my excrement!" thing that just a couple days ago you were so excited to tell us about.

At least we can take solace in the fact that as long as you continue to wear dirty diapers all day every day your chances of getting laid and having kids are pretty much zero.

Check the "Going Out Today" thread, he's trying to defend forcing people to smell his feces.

Guest Wetnmessy247

They don't smell feces when I've covered it up with body sprays and cologne.

Lemme tell you, Axe body spray is bad. Nuff said on that.

I sure wish all the mess lovers who have contacted me would help me out here. I'm getting literally torn apart trying to defend a populous lifestyle.

Attention: people who have been talking to me through PM, jump in and help me out here.

God.

I'm going to bed. Night.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh, and I "backpedelled" from what I've said before because I have learned a lot of users here have very sensitive feelings when it comes to messing, and very sensitive ears when hearing things that exist they don't want to acknowledge DO exist.

I backpedelled to remove the backlash I honestly did not intend to get.

This place is very harsh on me and people "like me" is all I will say. It's depressing really how eager some are to make others feel like crap, NO PUN INTENDED.

• Like 1

Oh, and I "backpedelled" from what I've said before because I have learned a lot of users here have very sensitive feelings when it comes to messing, and very sensitive ears when hearing things that exist they don't want to acknowledge DO exist.

I backpedelled to remove the backlash I honestly did not intend to get.

This place is very harsh on me and people "like me" is all I will say. It's depressing really how eager some are to make others feel like crap, NO PUN INTENDED.

You wag your crap-filled diapers in front of peoples faces in the public, what is so hard about that to understand?

It's wrong and disgusting.

What do expect us to do? Give you a hug and kiss? No, we're going to be rude to you beacuse you're rude to others.

Guest Wetnmessy247

What?

I don't "wag my crap filled diapers" in people's faces?

What the hell? That's WAY too presumptuous.

I'm sorry but I don't like you Goden. I tried to hold my tongue back but it's hard to do so when all a guy gets is a barrage of hate.

Stop haating on me, dude. For real.

Have I personally offended you?

Have I physically come up to you and "wagged aa crap filled diaper in your face"?

For real. Please stop hating on me. I'm a human just as much as you are.

So it's not fair to make me feel like less of a human.

Really. It's rather immature to make other people feel less than you. It's just...wrong.

Turning the tables toward SOMETHING positive since ya'll love to writhe in misery....

It FINALLY stopped raining here after THREE FU*KING DAYS.

• Like 1

Really. It's rather immature to make other people feel less than you. It's just...wrong.

Not once have I mentioned myself in my posts. I have never tried to put myself above you.

All I have said, many times in fact, is that wearing messy diapers in public is offensive to people. It's basically shoving your fetish down their throats, which is wrong.

Stop twisting this into something that is not. The fact of the matter is what I mentioned in the sentence above, not the 1,000 other things you have accused me of being.

You're currently sitting at -116 rep points and (almost) an entire forum that is unhappy with you. How is that my fault?

Myself and the other people who are unhappy with you have told you exactly why we are not pleased with you. Stop acting like it's big mystery or that we're all just stupid.

• Like 2

I've never cared for looking inside a messy diaper. I know some people have posted their photos on some diaper websites that show their messy butt or their open messy diaper but that is a big turn off for me. I guess I don't mind seeing someone wearing a diaper that they have messed in as long as the poo is not squishing out the sides and legs of their diaper, but to see the mess inside a diaper just isn't something I'd care to look at. I can see someone's point, though, that it could look like an abstract painting or something. It's just that I know what it is, where it came from and I don't care to look at that shit!

I've never cared for looking inside a messy diaper. I know some people have posted their photos on some diaper websites that show their messy butt or their open messy diaper but that is a big turn off for me. I guess I don't mind seeing someone wearing a diaper that they have messed in as long as the poo is not squishing out the sides and legs of their diaper, but to see the mess inside a diaper just isn't something I'd care to look at. I can see someone's point, though, that it could look like an abstract painting or something. It's just that I know what it is, where it came from and I don't care to look at that shit!

totally agree with you there, dont mind seeing the bulge but nothing on the inside.

not one for you then fluff! lol

lol yup

more power to anyone who likes the view but theres a reason i wear nappies, its so it can't be seen if accidents happen!

I don't admire the art, but like a little shame and humiliation so if I mess my big boy pants I am certainly ok with a mommy saying look what you did and forcing me to look at my accident acknowledging what a bad boy I was.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I'm happy with the happier tone this thread has taken. Serious question here.

I would think messing your pants would be faar far worse than messing a diaper. Where's your mess gonna go? Gravity is a fickle b&tch and always wins. Make sure you wear brown shoes. and brown socks.

I'm NOT into humiliation situations. Not my thing.

First off, Goden if you are in this thread, either leave or don't say anything hateful. This is a subforum about messing. I have every right to post this, so don't bring everyone else down with your cynicism and spite.

In other posts you state that you want to backtrack, correct your negative rep, and don't understand why you have such a negative rep, yet the first thing you do in this post is attack another member!!!

Later here, you state that you are annoyed, tired and are going to bed (5.50am) but you still post for another two hours.

Logically, you are either foolish, or a liar. If you want respect, you have to earn it. It is not automatically given. The best advice I can give to you is to suggest that you read the posts here, and not comment unless you have something factual and beneficial to contribute.

I love to soil, when I have the opportunity and time for clean-up, for the same reasons as most here: I appreciate the smell mixed with plastic, love the lump, love the poultice-like feeling when I sit down in it. But, I admit, when I've had my fun, my aim is to clean up. When I take my diaper off, I just wrap it up right away and bury it deep in the garbage can. If I crap in my vinyl pants, I am forced to look at the poop as I clean it off, but that can't be helped.

I do enjoy taking a quick, curious look at the mess; similar to how I'll throw a quick glance at the toilet bowl after I've crapped in there. Just a curious desire to see what I've produced. But I don't stare at it lovingly or for long. And I don't consider it art. It is what most of us recognize it to be -- a mess.

• 2 weeks later...

To answer the OP's original question, yes I have done this in the 11 years or so that I've participated in diaper wearing and it's kind of funny/entertaining for 5 minutes then I want it gone down the toilet. I wouldn't consider myself to be a coprophiliac unlike the OP.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Poo is funny?

I have never heard poo being funny.

But yes, there is nothing wrong with a little fecal manipulation. Maybe stick toothpicks in and mess around.

Things I have done with my mess:

Stuck a cindle in and lit it...and then blew it out.

Sniffed it.

Taken pics.

Taken video.

Poured water into it.

Poured grape juice in it.

Sifted through with a spoon.

Played "idnetify the food"

Put macaroni noodles in it.

Tried to set it on fire.

Let my two cats sniff it and paw at it.

And a whole bunch of other things.

......have I actually TOUCHED my mess?

Well.....yes. More than once, to feel the warmth.

This does not make me a capricornphilia person.

Just a guy who likes poopie.

BTW cats are quick. Be careful. I let em sniff once and the male cat got a lick or two in before I saw it.

What can I say? He likes corn.