LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fav. Cartoon Character?

In 5th grade science we had to make a song about Carbon Dioxide. . It went to the tune of 'Rubber Ducky', at mine (and my best friend's) insistence -

"Carbon Dioxide, you're the one! C- One Oh-Two, So much fun! Car-bon Di-oxide I'm awfully fond of you. . "

"Fav. Cartoon Character? What's your favorite cartoon show?"

My favorite cartoon? I have a lot of favorites. Characters, though, can vary. Here's some characters I love, from some shows I watched/watch in no particular order:

Sesame Street:

Cookie Monster

Grover/Super Grover

The Count

Elmo

Oscar

Snuffy

Caillou:

Caillou

Rosie

Sarah

Gilbert

Ni Hao, Kai-Lan:

Kai-Lan

YeYe

Blue's Clues:

Blue

Steve

Max & Ruby:

Max

Little Bear:

Little Bear

Duck

Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy

Edd

Ed

Jonny (AKA "Jonny 2x4")

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends:

Mac

Bloo

Eduardo

Frankie

Madame Foster

Cheese

Powerpuff Girls / Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z!:

Bubbles / Miyako Goutokuji (Rolling Bubbles)

Buttercup / Kaoru Matsubara (Powered Buttercup)

Mr. Mayor

Miss Bellum / Miss Sarah Bellum

PPGZ only:

Kuriko Akatsutsumi

Kiyoko Gotokuji, AKA Obachan

Teen Titans:

Beast Boy

Raven

Starfire

Terra

Blackfire

There are other shows and other characters, but I'll stop here.

~ moogle

Cartoons I love that are currently on tv

spongebob

phineas and ferb

family guy

Arthur

Cartoons I love that are very rarely on tv anymore and only as re runs

Rocko's Modern Life

The Wild Thornberry's

Hey Arnold

Rocket Power

latest tv-show ive seen is avatar: the last airbender, so i would have to say that water chick :P

aang inst to bad either but wouldnt that make me a gay pedo? :rolleyes:

I'm a cartoon freak loved em all my life. Todays stuff is too cheap though some of my faves include

Scoobydoo

animaniacs

care bears

transformers-original

rugrats

chip and dale rescue rangers

darkwing duck

ducktales

talespin

digimon

zoids

smurfs

fraggle rock

zoobilee zoo

baby looney tunes

tiny toons

jetsons

ghostbusters

alvin and chipmunks

etc..

latest tv-show ive seen is avatar: the last airbender, so i would have to say that water chick :P

aang inst to bad either but wouldnt that make me a gay pedo? :rolleyes:

hahah as oppsed to just a regular pedo for liking the water chick??? :P

the water chick is above legal age ;)

The water chick's name is Katara. She's 14 (so not of legal age there, Zpeed). Aang is technically not a minor - he's 112! He was just frozen in an iceberg for 100 years with Appa...But ya, if you take away that 100 years, he'd be 12...

* wants to see Avatar: The Last Airbender from start to finish *pouts* *

:P

~ moogle

i'm interested in seeing 'the last airbender' by m.night shamylan.... or however you spell his name... he couldn't call it avatar, because well that avatar movie came out, but its a live action movie based on the cartoon

My fav cartoon characters are transformers, voltron, masters of the universe, rugrats, rockos mordern life, simpsons, family guy, Dragonball z, G Gundam, thundercats, king of the hill, futurama, spoungebob squarepants, tiny toons adventures, batman the animated series (the good one), x-men, spiderman, and the muppet babies.

i hope some of them bring back some memories.

My favorite cartoon of all time would probly be a tie between Road Rovers and MEGAS XLR. Followed closely by the Catillac Cats half of the Heathcliff cartoon, the Blinky Bill cartoon, the SatAM version of Sonic, and many others from the 80's and early-mid 90's.

As to my favorite characters:

#1: Daisy Dingo, from the Blinky Bill Cartoon:

puppydaisy25.jpg

puppydaisydvd.jpg

#2 Colleen from Road Rovers:

colleengun.jpg

and #3: Coop and them, from MEGAS XLR:

megasxlr1.jpg

Honorable mention would have to go to the Caddy from Catillac Cats (aka: "Cats & Co."). Where else could one find an old Cadillac with no wheels that was faster than anything else on the road and turned into an airboat/hovercraft, camper, and submarine?

I'm gonna have to go with Ren & Stimpy. I don't know how Nickelodeon's censors missed all the subversive stuff on that show, but I'm so glad they did. I really liked the "Space Madness" episode, lots of weirdness in that one. The best episode at least for ABDLs like us would have to be "Big Baby Scam". They bribe a couple babies to take their place for a while. Mommy comes in at one point saying "Pooopy time!", then admonishes Ren for not having a poopy diaper. Stimpy of course has a massive load so she tells him what a good little stinky boy he is while she changes him. :wub:

Well as for little kid stuff my favorite character was Cookie Monster, however, having an older sister sort of exposed me to many things prematurely. I remember watching faces of death as a four year old more than I do kids stuff.

Favorite cartoons as a tike though

Rocko's modern life

Simpsons

Rhonin Warriors

Dragon Ball

Rugrats

Sailor moon-the american version was butchered but the anime style always piqued my interests as a kid.

Rugrats are my absolute favorite.. Tommy being my favorite character. A close second is Pokemon (favorite character being Ash-Pikachu), followed by Avatar (favorite being Prince Zuko) and Thomas the Tank.

And even though it hasn't been on for years, I still enjoy Thundercats.

My favorite cartoon character?

KAI xD

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9wOjbl8QI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9wOjbl8QI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9wOjbl8QI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Was a big fan of Scooby Doo and Seseame Street as a little kid.

As a big one it hasn't changed much, Scooby Doo, Seseame Street, South Park.