• Half Year
    • Year
    • 2 Years
    • 3 Years
    • 5 Years
    • 10 Years
    • Lifetime
    • Wouldn't Ever go 24/7
  3. 3. What do you think about a diaper company running a free diapers promotion

• LOVE IT!!! Somebody please start one!
    • Okay either way.
    • Stupid Idea, I hate it.

I just thought I'd throw out a hypothetical but not impossible scenario for those who aren't incontinent but are battling with going diapered 24/7 and fulfilling that dream of being diaper dependant.

What would you do if the diaper company of your choice delivered to you a supply of diapers for a period of time free of charge?

Like a "You won a one year supply of adult diapers" or a "lifetime supply" or a different span of time supply of diapers.

Let's say Bambino ran a contest like a drawing to give away a 5 year supply of diapers. They'll deliver 2 cases of 48 diapers a month, which should be enough for most users, to your door free! Would you then attempt to go 24/7 and try to untrain yourself?

For many of us who are not truly incontinent but have the desire to become so, there are many things that hold us back. One of the biggest ones I think is the expense of the diapers themselves. Another fear maybe of ordering or buying diapers. By giving you diapers and putting them at your doorstep in unmarked boxes (like Bambino does), it pretty much eliminates both those issues. It's almost like a waiter bringing you your favorite desert, setting it on your table and saying, "You can have it for free if you'd like." How many wouldn't pick up the spoon or fork? The only real battle as far as the diapers would still be the social issue and battle within yourself but I'd think putting free diapers at your doorstep may help in the decision making. I know it'd help me in my decision and it'd be easier to pull it off to the people around me.

So what do you think, would it help the decision to go 24/7 if you had free diapers for a long period of time. If not, what would it take? Also, what do you think about a company doing this, who'd you want to have as your diaper supplier?

Keep in mind, giveaways are forms of advertising so companies do this to actually increase sales and promote their product. It may cost them the free diapers to one individual but they may gain the business of hundreds of others, far offsetting the cost of the one person receiving the diapers for free. No different than them spending money on having pop-ups or ad banners on websites so it's not too farfetched for a company to do this.

They just plain aren't comfortable enough to wear 24/7. I'm not even particularly concerned about the social stigma or anything like that. I just hate the feeling of sitting in a sweaty diaper under the Texas sun.

I mean, don't get me wrong, they are comfortable in their own way. But, I find diapers to be nothing but an impediment when it comes to being physically active. I don't think the manufacturers place too strong of an emphasis on how they are going to hold up if you try rock-climbing or jogging a couple of miles in them.

whimsical responses to whimsical questions. The serious side of my response is that because I'm sure my wife would not approve, I wouldn't be able to go 24/7 unless I decided that she, the rest of the family, my job and... were worth giving up to wear diapers.

I love wearing and I'd give 24/7 a shot if I thought it would fly. But my response was that I'd wear more. I probably would.

on the whimsical side, I'd like free diapers forever...why not?

I am already 24/7 and am lucky that I have no problem paying the cost of my diapered lifestyle. But, it is always nice to get something free and I would use the money I saved to buy my b/f something nice.

Guest Wetnmessy247

How big is the supply?

I only need 365 plus or minus 1 or 2 every year.

So what for some may last a long time, I would mess my way through in no time at all.

For me, the supply would have to be like a bazillionjillionmillionbillion diapers. I'd put em on all at once and have Guiness's world record for messiest and heaviest diper. :drive1:

• Like 1

I get diapers supplied, I get one a day for nightime use, I used to get three a day, and wore 24/7 I would not go back to that by choice, your skin gets a hammering, like tender and lots of rashes. Youre always wondering where you can get the next change if your out. no thanks, I'll stick with the leg bag during the day time thanks.

i do occasionally wear all day just for a change, but at least I get to choose when.

Just had the week off work and all the time to myself, so I decided to have a trial 24/7 run which started last friday night, and has been very successful. No bad experiences/rashes or anything but it was only a week so I'd imagine wearing full time that eventually something would occur. It's certainly opened my eyes to how many nappies I used, how different foods affect me and so on.

So while free nappies would help reduce costs (still have to buy wipes, powder etc.), the only way I'd go 24/7 is if all my work colleagues, friends and family knew what I'm into

I agree that it's not a matter of affording diapers - I can and do. While I don't always wear big or thick diapers, I did wear a diaper while running a marathon! The funny thing is, I wet that diaper about half the time while I'm doing a training run, but during the marathon, I drank at every water stop and didn't wet it at all during the 4 hours I was running.

On the other hand, when I was younger, even more active, more uptight about getting discovered I didn't think I could live the way I do now. I also tried to deny my enjoyment of diapers many times and over long periods. As everyone here knows from their own experiences, I came back.

What would I do with a 5 year supply of diapers? Use them, of course! The money I would have used buying them I would use to pay off my house.

Aloha,

Honu

While I think many of us can afford the diapers to go 24/7 I think it would be different to just have them for free. There are many things people can afford but it comes down to willingness to spend the money on that or on something else. For me, I'd much rather spend the money I have on many other things than diapers for 24/7 and therefor I choose not to. For example, 2 cases per month of large Bambinos would run about $1850/yr. When I look at that I go, I'd rather have x,y,z over the diapers. There are many that can't afford to go 24/7 so the free diapers may have a big influence on their decision. Either way, I think if 2 cases a month of free diapers started showing up at your doorstep suddenly, most people would use more or consider trying 24/7 than if they didn't get any free.

It's kind of like going to Sam's Club or Costco. To me it's often the more you have, the more you use. If you have a box of 100 candy bars, you're probably not going to think too much about "saving some for later" and you'd probably consume more in a certain time period than if you bought a box of 5 at a time. Not saying everyone would but it's just one of those things many of us do. Ration out what we have and use accordingly to our supply.

I'm already 24/7, and have been for a lil' minute now, but I'd gladly switch to B's. My only caveat, personally, is having them delivered. I'm like Seacrest, I've got quite a few jobs, and one of them is where I live. So while the delivery is a great selling-point for many of you, I go to a store and get my diapers from real people (in this small border-town in the Souf), so as to avoid awkward questions from the girls in my office. I live in the 'hood, so UPS and FedEx won't leave those kinds of items on my doorstep, they goto my office. I'm not interested in paying for big POBox at this time, as well as being around at the right time to pick them up.

Although, if wearing Bambinos were to turn into some kind of advertising/sponsorship career (If I were a celeb, for instance) I would mosdef reconsider my options. I'd happily go out and setup a booth or some kind of shop (Franchise, TBHG?) to garner enough sales to make their investment worthwhile. . Perhaps like a distributorship of some kind, like traveling to different Adult stores that were interested in selling fetish and lifestyle items, in addition to sex toys and the like -

I just thought I'd throw out a hypothetical but not impossible scenario for those who aren't incontinent but are battling with going diapered 24/7 and fulfilling that dream of being diaper dependant.

What would you do if the diaper company of your choice delivered to you a supply of diapers for a period of time free of charge?

Like a "You won a one year supply of adult diapers" or a "lifetime supply" or a different span of time supply of diapers.

Let's say Bambino ran a contest like a drawing to give away a 5 year supply of diapers. They'll deliver 2 cases of 48 diapers a month, which should be enough for most users, to your door free! Would you then attempt to go 24/7 and try to untrain yourself?

For many of us who are not truly incontinent but have the desire to become so, there are many things that hold us back. One of the biggest ones I think is the expense of the diapers themselves. Another fear maybe of ordering or buying diapers. By giving you diapers and putting them at your doorstep in unmarked boxes (like Bambino does), it pretty much eliminates both those issues. It's almost like a waiter bringing you your favorite desert, setting it on your table and saying, "You can have it for free if you'd like." How many wouldn't pick up the spoon or fork? The only real battle as far as the diapers would still be the social issue and battle within yourself but I'd think putting free diapers at your doorstep may help in the decision making. I know it'd help me in my decision and it'd be easier to pull it off to the people around me.

So what do you think, would it help the decision to go 24/7 if you had free diapers for a long period of time. If not, what would it take? Also, what do you think about a company doing this, who'd you want to have as your diaper supplier?

Keep in mind, giveaways are forms of advertising so companies do this to actually increase sales and promote their product. It may cost them the free diapers to one individual but they may gain the business of hundreds of others, far offsetting the cost of the one person receiving the diapers for free. No different than them spending money on having pop-ups or ad banners on websites so it's not too farfetched for a company to do this.

Nothing would change here since I'm 24 7 already :) Well, almost nothing- my diapers would be better than what I wear now :P

Bettypooh

For me, it very much is a case of affordability as to how often I can wear and what I can wear... So, free diapers would indeed be what I need to increase how many and how often I wear them. I wouldn't ever risk the 25/7 thing, as that would at the very least cause major problems within my family (they're strongly anti-diaper). It would certainly be nice to be able to at lest wear one fresh diaper a day at home, though, as I can't afford to do that right now.

I'd certainly take that offer. It doesn't matter to me how many I'd get--I'm already 24/7, free diapers would just be a bonus

Just for the sake of keeping the facade of normality going I probably wouldn't ever go true 24/7, just wear all day when I can.

Dude, just go 24/7 once you have a job, don't delay the inevitable. :P

I'd certainly take that offer. It doesn't matter to me how many I'd get--I'm already 24/7, free diapers would just be a bonus

Dude, just go 24/7 once you have a job, don't delay the inevitable. :P

Agreed, Already 24/7 Free diapers would be icing on the cake.. MMmm Icing yum.

Not to be a poo poo head to those that are already incontinent and 24/7 but this poll really doesn't apply to you. It's more for those who aren't 24/7 and in the off chance they were given free diapers would they then become 24/7 and how many diapers would it take. This is kind of like asking "what's incontinence feel like" and having dozens of continent people answer. Just saying, just saying. Anyway,

Thanks to all who have voted thus far.

I'd probably have increased usage, but I wouldn't go 24/7, no.

This, probably. I value my ability to say "no diapers today, thanks" almost as much as I value my ability to say "I'll wear a diaper today" :)

I'd love a free diaper contest even though it probably won't happen (the market's too small, for an expensive give away, surely?) and I'd increase my diaper usage if I didn't have to pay for them, of course, but I wouldn't go 24/7. Also, my wife probably wouldn't like it very much :lol:

I'd love to at least try it. Of course in my situation it wouldn't happen because I am married with three grown children who I can't have find out that I wear diapers. My wife knows but she would have a problem with me wearing 24/7. If I was a loner with no ties to anyone I would give it a try.