LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Paula

hi everyone!

i have finally gotten some courage and joined! yay!

you can read my profile for the nitty gritty about me.

i am suddenly shy and don't know what to write, so i will maybe start with how i came to be here. i have had fantasies for as long as i can remember involving medical examinations, going to the gyno etc. a very hard fantasy to fulfil if you want it to be authentic! my explorations on the net several years ago introduced me to the adult baby scene, and suddenly i was hooked. i don't know why it spoke to me, and i have thought alot about the psychological reasons why, etc.

interestingly, i have always been a thumbsucker and though i haven't wet the bed since i was a child, i do occasionally wet myself when i laugh really hard, etc. i like to be coddled and cuddled and i can be a total brat, and many of my ex boyfriends have referred to me as a big baby. so it seems only natural to me that i explore this side of things and try to fulfil some of my naughtier fantasies.

i hope to be able to share some of my fantasies and post some stories. i hope i can connect with people here and look forward to all that the site has to offer.

Welcome Paula and may I say that is one interesting name you have chosen for yourself. One can only wonder what the underlying meaning is? Well, may not. But it is cool.

I could see where the gyno thing could be a lot of fun but as you said difficult to fulfill to the authentic level. I have used a catheter to simulate the no control thing. Oh what a feeling going out while diapered with a catheter and not knowing if my diaper was going to make it or not.

You should find a good mix of folks here, some young, some old.

Enjoy your time here and feel free to say hello anytime.

Aloha Paula!

Take your time and please know that there are great people here who have lived the AB/DL life and with AB/DL desires for a long time. With all the people here, there are friends that you can share every aspect of your interests with.

E como mai or welcome to a great group of people.

Aloha,

Honu

I extend my hand out in friendship. Welcome to DailyDi and it's great to have you with us! I'm sure you'll see that there are plenty of neat and awesome people here.. not to mention plenty of good advice as well.

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around the boards!