LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Star-sign Are You?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't read it either Dolly. The writing is too small even when you click on it and make it bigger.

I saved it to my computer and looked at it that way so I could read it. And it doesn't look like a very nice horoscope thingy.

I'm on the cusp....

Capricorn....Their energy is more ruthlessly realistic

Aquarius.... energy embodies the airy qualities of abstraction, idealism and altruism..........Aquarian energy is quirky, eccentric, fearless and independent.

While my Daddy would call me a pessimist at times....He of course is an optimimist until something bad comes along then he goes all pessimistic............

I've always definitely identified and considered myself an Aquarian for the most part......i think my friends would describe me as someone who follows her own road and is giving and concerned for others well being

I am a Taurus :angel_not:

Short Summary

Taureans are easy to understand. What you see is what you get. They also like to own everything, mostly food. They'll even own what's on another person's plate because their stomachs are very important. They never do anything quickly. You'll never catch a Taurus making a snap decision. They also hate change, especially in a relationship because they're very loyal. Taureans are extremely attractive and creative...They love flowers, music and the opera. They are the best mates you'll ever have.

Long Summary

These people are practical and persevering. Taureans are solid and reliable, regular in habits, sometimes a bit wet behind the ears and stubborn as mules. Their love of money and the comfort it can bring may make them very materialistic in outlook. They are most suited to a practical career that brings with it a few surprises and plenty of money. However some Taureans, have a strong artistic streak which can be expressed in work, hobbies and interests.Some Taureans are quick and clever, highly amusing and quite outrageous in appearance but underneath this crazy exterior is a background of true talent and very hard work. This type may be a touch arrogant. Other Taureans hate to be rushed or hassled, preferring to work quietly and thoroughly at their own pace. They take relationships very seriously and make safe and reliable partners. They may keep their worries to themselves but they are not usually liars or sexually untrustworthy.

Being so very sensual as well as patient, these people make excellent lovers. Their biggest downfall comes later in life when they have a tendency to plonk themselves down in front of the television night after night, tuning out the rest of the world. Another problem with some Taureans is their 'pet hate', which they'll harp on about at any given opportunity. Their virtues are common sense, loyalty, responsibility and a pleasant, non-hostile approach to others. Taureans are much brighter than anyone gives them credit and it is hard to beat them in an argument because they usually know what they're talking about. If a Taurean is on your side, they make wonderful friends and comfortable and capable colleagues.

Virgo.

Virgo the Virgin, an earth sign, is the sixth sign of the tropical zodiac. The Sun on his annual journey shines in Virgo between Aug 22 and Sep 21, though it can vary depending on the year. The Sun in astrology stands for our inner nature, the stamp of our true character.

A mutable (fluid and changeable) sign, Virgo governs critical analysis, intellectual subtlety and service. Virgo people are inclined to be practical and industrious, yet adaptable, with a remarkable eye for detail. Virgo is an intellectual and discriminating feminine sign ruled by the magical trickster Mercury, the messenger of the gods.

True, and I like the 'feminine' part

The emblem of Virgo, a virgin holding sheaves of wheat in her hands, symbolises wisdom, garnered in the fields of experience. Like the true virgin, most Virgos are shy and, like a virgin waiting to give herself to the perfect lover, Virgo is also idealistic.

Probably also true.

Disappointment, however, can harden you into a cynic and a skeptic. Virgo consequently becomes quite critical with self as well as circumstances, due to the effect of such disappointments on a sensitive and discriminating nature.

Very true

The planet Mercury, governing our intellect and communicative faculties, rules Virgo, where tradition also places the house of its exaltation, so Virgins have a truly intellectual, critical and analytical approach to life. Communication is important and you love books, magazines, and writing.

Yes I do

A Critical Eye

A critical eye for detail, combined with your ceaseless pursuit of perfection, endows you with an irresistible urge to improve everything and everyone (whether they need it or not!). Service-oriented Virgo seeks to improve the environment, by pursuing careers in health-related fields, or in other structured areas such as teaching, labour relations, or counselling. Intensely personal situations can be somewhat inhibiting, but other circumstances can produce a very dynamic Virgo indeed. Hmmm.

Sounds familiar

Although you often have altruistic motives in helping others, you do have a teensy tendency to act the martyr when your offerings are ignored. It is not unheard of for you to use guilt as a weapon. Helping others to improve is one thing, my dears, but pushing them toward goals of perfection they cannot hope to accomplish is quite destructive, as well as impossible.

Maybe

Health Conscious

Health-conscious Virgo makes an effort to stay physically fit and you don't mind repetitive exercise routines, if you can see achievable outcomes. You enjoy tennis, racquetball, swimming, sailing, fishing, and biking, even though athletically you are not overly competitive. It's just that you always seek to perfect whatever skills you may have, primarily for the sake of doing a thing well. Talented in various crafts, dressmaking and designing, you may also take a particular interest in such things as cartography, travel, and philately.

I hate excercising, but I need to.

Virgo rules the the sinuses, respiratory system, and bowels. Colds, flu, allergies, problems with intestines and constipation are common Virgo complaints. You are also subject to black moods and despondency from time to time, which can adversely affect others in your vicinity.

Especially the foul moods and despondency

Your colours are blue, yellow, grey, tan, navy, and lilac and your birthstone is the sapphire, a variety of corundum. This gem was considered by ancient societies to be a love charm. Though they come in a variety of colours and can even be transparent, the most valuable sapphires are blue. Blue is also the principal colour associated with Virgo. Flowers and plants for Virgo include the aster, chrysanthemum, ivy, and fern.

Hmmm, I prefer pink!

Gary

I'm a Sagittarius...

Adapted from the Kelly's Star Signs page:

Sagittarians are great company because they are interested in everything and everyone. - Err, not really. Most people aren't interesting enough for me to waste my time with.

Broad-minded and lacking in prejudice, they are fascinated by even the strangest of people. - Broad minded and lacking in prejudice, yes. Fascinated by everyone? See above.

With their optimism and humour, they are often the life and soul of the party, while they are in a good mood. - Only if the party is composed of the very small group of people that i'm comfortable around.

They can become quite downhearted, crabby and awkward on occasion, but not usually for long. - Roughly true...

They can be hurtful to others because they cannot resist speaking what they see as the truth, even if it causes embarrassment. - This is the complete opposite of me.

However, their tactlessness is usually innocent and they have no desire to hurt. - See above.

Sagittarians need an unconventional lifestyle, - Given that I am posting this on a diaper fetish forum, I suppose "unconventional lifestyle" fits nicely. ;)

preferable one that allows them to travel. - I do like to travel.

They cannot be cooped up in a cramped environment - Nope, I have no problem living my daily life in a cramped environment.

and they need to meet new people - Nope.

and to explore a variety of ideas during theirs days work. - True.

Money is not their god - they will work for a pittance if they feel inspired by the task. - Roughly accurate.

Their values are spiritual rather than material. - I'm not a materialistic person, but it is because I find most materialism to be illogical - it's pointless, wasteful and all just for show. My lack of materialism is more like the Fight Club philosophy than a spiritual philosophy.

Many are attracted to the spiritual side of life and may be interested in the church, philosophy, astrology and other new age subjects. - I'm agnostic, not particularly philosophical, and think that astrology and new age is silly.

Higher education and legal matters attract them because they need to feel free and unfettered - Yup.

but they can do well with a self-sufficient and independent partner. - Maybe...

Despite all this intellectualism and need for freedom, Sagittarians have a deep need to be cuddled and touched and they need to be supported emotionally. - Somewhat true.

The score:

6 True

5 Partial

6 False

Hmph, roughly as good as guessing. :P