LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sick Babies

peelover

What I'm about to say will seem weird even for these boards, but one of my fanticies is that when I'm sick and throwing up, I want a mommy to be there to tell me its okay and to hold the bag for me to puke in. I want the thrill of rushing to the potty to puke, and having mommy clean it up when I don't make it. I want a mommy to rub my back when I'm puking and tell me to just let it all out. I know this seems really weird, but please tell me what you think without calling me a freak. :crybaby:

I wouldnt call anyone weird. It's definately uhh.....new lol

do you have a vomit fetish? I think I seen something about that on Jerry Springer.

It has connotations of just wanting to be taken care of in a helpless state?

I hope you find whatever answers you are searching for!

Guest KuroiYukiKit

The part of me that sees the innocence in things wants to say that its probably more a thing that he wants someone that would be willing to stay at his side and support him with dealing with something a lot of people would go "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW" To having anything to do with. More the sense of security that "This person loves me so much they would clean up and help me in my worst most embarrassing and disgusting moment"

At least.. I hope.. :whistling:

Guest Baby Tiana

I'm with Depends. Throwing up is the last thing I would want to do... and I do it just about every day. Although I have to swallow it before it comes out. It's actually a phobia. I can't remember what it's called, but my mother read it in the news paper one day and insisted on telling me that I wasn't just abnormally afraid to puke, but I had a phobia of puking. Thus, I felt a little more normal knowing there had to be other's out there! :D

I also agree with what Kuroi said. It really sounds like the whole throwing up scenario is a plead for love and attention. Along with knowing that someone is going to help you while you become clammy and puke your guts out, where ever it may be. I understand this almost fully. It's always been nice knowing that my mother is willing to clean up my puke when I get sick. Although that's rare, but it's nice to know what she has a much stronger stomach than me, and can some how handle the smell to clean it up, then check on me periodically to see if I'm alright, or if I need anything.

My advice to you though. I wouldn't tell a girl friend/ boy friend that you had a puking fetish, because it doesn't sound like you do. You're just looking for a caring and loving person that will stick by your side in any condition. :) So, perhaps, you might want to explain to the person your with that you have a void in your 'soul' (whatever it might be to you) and to fill that hole/ void, you need someone to care enough about you that they wouldn't mind helping you if you're going to be sick. Just be careful though... I highly doubt someone would like the puking thing to continue day after day. You just need to find someone that really clicks. :)

I can empathize with the OP...I don't want to puke but when you're ungodly ill it'd be nice to not have to worry about someone screaming at you for "puking on the floor like a dog" and yelling at you to clean it up when you're so sick you can't even steady yourself on your hands and knees, let alone stand or crawl to the toilet or a trash can (true story)...

~ moogle

I get sick easily and while there is nothing that my daddy can do to make it go away, he is always there for me to snuggle with. It is the best thing when I am sick because I have that love and comfort that a child would get.

LOL moogs about puking on the floor like a dog (that just struck me funny)

anyways, I have been sick with a %$#@! sinus infection the last 8-9 days, if anyone wants to puke, I can post pics of what I have been coughing up ;)

if thats a desirable thing...

qwack

• 8 months later...

It sounds like you may have has a deprived childhood. I spent many night staying up with and taking care of my children. Sometimes I felt helpless. I remember my youngest having such a severe fever I had to take him to the ER. By the way, I was a single parent at that time.

If you lacked parental nurturing, I can see where your desire came from.

What I'm about to say will seem weird even for these boards, but one of my fanticies is that when I'm sick and throwing up, I want a mommy to be there to tell me its okay and to hold the bag for me to puke in. I want the thrill of rushing to the potty to puke, and having mommy clean it up when I don't make it. I want a mommy to rub my back when I'm puking and tell me to just let it all out. I know this seems really weird, but please tell me what you think without calling me a freak. :crybaby:

LOL moogs about puking on the floor like a dog (that just struck me funny)

anyways, I have been sick with a %$#@! sinus infection the last 8-9 days, if anyone wants to puke, I can post pics of what I have been coughing up ;)

if thats a desirable thing...

qwack

Please NO ;) I've seen my own too much lately :( The sinus infection going around seems to be a virus, not a bacterial infection, so antibiotics don't work on it :angry2: I hope you get over it faster than I did- 7weeks and I still have a touch of it :crybaby:

Back to the OP, fantasies are fine but I can't handle the reality you speak of :screwy: Even being AB this is going waaaay out on the limb of expected acceptance :o but as always, what happens between consenting adults isn't any of my business (unless I'm one of that pair :blush: )

Bettypooh