LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Irony Of The Community

I dont feel i need to explain myself when i post here, but im doing it anyway so ill say it out aloud. These thoughts have eluded me the past several weeks, mainly concerning the main topic this season, that being of the issue of the chat room.

There are many intelligent and wise people here, so this doesnt account for all of you, but the majority do know who they are so let me just remind you that even though this is an Adult baby themed role play, it is only a role play.

People who ARE starting arguments, not debates, name calling, acting like kids and being highly inaprotiate and offensive, please remember; you are an ADULT not a child, some of the stuff i see on chat belongs on a playground not the chatroom. Surely if you have a problem with someone or something at least keep it yourself before openly expressing your feelings and views to that person infront of everyone. Everytime i enter chat its like entering an episode of the jerry spring show, all this is doing is making the chat uncomfortable and hard work to sit in.

In all fairness the chat is aimed at 18 plus and has a sexual side to it, but the way some people are expressing them selves is truely unappropriate and disgusting, you would not walk into a club and on your first line on approach to someone say

" id like to shove my **** in you when im changing u".

To the girls of Chat

BAH! Who in gods name will want to enter a room and here that upon first entry, i know the big issue is the girls stating on what happens during pms. Although i do say turn off PMS and ignore people sometimes thats not always possible, e.g first entry.

If your getting sick of all the PMS...There is an ignore and block feature, but thats not enough sometimes, i can understand how bad it gets, but if you are truely that upset about it, i advice you not to come into the chat if you dont feel up to it. Give it a break, NO ONE forces you to come to chat. I know you shouldnt have to avoid it, but at the present moment, if its casuing you heartache and headaches, please come when you feel more prepared. I love you all!

To the boys of Chat

GROW UP, you know who you are, if its an argument, 95% the time its a bloke starting it, not saying girls are perfect, they do heat arguments to, but the majority of the community is male and alot of the problems, unfortuntely are coming from us, giving us a bad name.

Who the hell wants to hear some of the sick crap some of you come out with, its purely vile, disgusting, unsociable, arrogant and totally inconsiderate of other peoples feelings.

PMS: I think one member took the words right out my mouth, when they say you sound like a broken record:

"hi , are you a real girl"

"hi are you a mommy?"

"hi im wet and messy and need a change"

If someone came up to you on the street and said that to you, in your face, how would YOU feel? Disgusted? well thats what alot of the girls and some males go through on the chat Every - other - day.

IF your gonna pm someone, make it respectful and deceant.

HOWEVER, there are select phew people ive met on the chat who dont do any of this, and are the coolest people ive ever met, i realy do admire you all and love you to pieces. But it had to be said to those who know, who they are.

Then again...what do i know?

Ive been told by some people that because of my age, and being male i cant possibly understand or comprehend, i wish those of you who think is to talk to me first, and understand that im not just a teenager with hardly any experiance, unwilling to see all points of views.

Finally...if i have offended anyone in my past times in chat or otherwise, i apologise.

Love you all, rezzy :drive1:

Logan, what's you're problem? I think there may be something furry with claws making squeaking noises very unpleasant -- maybe you can help it out and in the process manage to solve a problem of your own.

Right on...

I also have to say, don't be too hard on the ignore button. Sometimes people seem like they're being really mean when they're not. Its dumb when I'm in a chatroom and people think I'm being a jerk just because I like to speak my mind. Seriously though, you all cry too much about stupid fecal matter and then when somebody calls you on it you get all defensive.

I mean I understand that you feel like people are just there for the self fornification, but honestly you can't expect the same attitude of everyone.

Oh well, that was my short and biased rant to the tendancy of people ignoring me for not being part of the grand scheme of your society because I choose to be cynical and intellectual.

This ones for Rhezz; dont let people judge you on your age. I get it all the time and to be honest its all rubbish. Just because someones been around longer doesnt make them wiser or more experienced. I bet you and I have seen and done a lot more than some of the older crowd because this is a modern age. Power to the young! :lol:

But as for being male you're right, like most men you dont know anything :P

This ones for Rhezz; dont let people judge you on your age. I get it all the time and to be honest its all rubbish. Just because someones been around longer doesnt make them wiser or more experienced. I bet you and I have seen and done a lot more than some of the older crowd because this is a modern age. Power to the young! :lol:

But as for being male you're right, like most men you dont know anything :P

Rhezz: While I have fallen into the occasion rut and been involved in the odd "heated discussion", I agree with what you said. As for age, I never even knew you were 18. For the most part I assume everyone is more or less my age (Internet age is ambigous, as is sex). I guess thats why I dont see a sexual imbalance in teh cht rooms... to me, there are 50/50 male/females.

The more I chat, the more the boards look like the way to go.

wiggly.jpg

Mike

aka squashNstretch

Well, you young folks have to realise that you haven't been around and aren't experienced. To think that you know it all at 18-29-20 is simply a mistake on your part.

Don't overlook the fact that your elders have been there, done that. I'm not saying that I know it all either, but I have the good sense to know that I don't.

Well, you young folks have to realise that you haven't been around and aren't experienced.  To think that you know it all at 18-29-20 is simply a mistake on your part.

Don't overlook the fact that your elders have been there, done that.  I'm not saying that I know it all either, but I have the good sense to know that I don't.

Which reminds me of a very amusing and succinct letter which appeared on the Letters' Page of a national broadsheet newspaper (here in UK) a few years ago. It was during a period of high unemployment. I still have the cutting:-

Dear Editor,

Would someone please give my 16 year-old son a job while he still knows it all?

Yours faithfully etc.

It made me larf anyway.

D :D lly

Considering the internet actually came onstream in late 1994. Rhezz, you would have been what?? Seven?? Before that we actually logged on to BBS (bulletin board service) boards to do chats like this.

well everyone...you dont know it all. you just dont.

there is only one being that knows it all.

rhezz, while the fact remains that you are young,

you do seem to know about the topics that you write

about. there is no real need to get up in arms about

it.

signed, non-related bi ped creature that sometimes wears diapers

well ive been around the majority of the net, i didnt say the whole thing. give us a break please ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, I won't. :P

The Internet, with its present technological foundation, held its 20th birthday January 1st 2003, and I have been online since 1990.

HPD.

Well ive been on the internet 45% of my life. So THERE! HA :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hook, line and sinker. :roflmao:

I said "with its present technological foundation"! The Internet as such held its 35th birthday on August 30th 2004, but the standard for some of the core (but otherwise invisible) technology changed by general agreement on January 1st, 1983. This was the date of transition to TCP/IP.

HPD.

How did using the internet become synonymous with maturity?

While there are many young people who are more mature for their age, most maturity really does come from life experience. Things look different after the years have passed. It's not a slap in the face to the younger members. You all have valuable things to say. But I guarantee you that life will look different 20 years down the road. And in 20 years time life will look differently from my 59 year old vantage point than it does now. It's just how life works. And it works that way for ALL of us.

sorry but im growing up in the technological age of the internet, and ive been using the internet probably just as long as you, since i was about 10, 8 years?

it hasnt been around that long.

So, let me get this right. You based your knowledge on everything by what you have read or seen on the internet. The internet where "everything is true & factual". In computer terms you are a database. You need to be an input device, a collector of your own truths. Your own gains, loses, "experience". I worked for the company that pioneered the internet. They had the whole world wired up for years only diff was they gave it public access and wa la.