LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered On The Beach (Pict)

I like how all these hot girls are looking at him like ??? in the pic. Just about every gal that commented laughed. I think if he decided that he was going to do that then...He should've might as well wore a bambino diaper instead. says "Baby" right in front area. Just more laughter I guess. idk. If I was there on the beach? I sit back and just watch everyone's reaction instead than looking at this guy. A guy in a diaper doesn't attract me. And since as a DL it wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't give a shit. I would just see what he does later. If everyone got freaked, scared, and took off? I guess I walk over and make small talk. not about the diaper. say hello I guess. I would not put him down.

Well, I suppose the replies weren't that bad.

I've worn diapers on the beach before... but I had shorts on over them.

Again, I prefer to keep my diapered state hidden from public view whenever possible... for everyone's sake.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Of course the damn photo was staged!! You'd have to be ignorant to think otherwise.

Suuny day. Attractive dude. Attractive females. Attractive dude gets "caught" in a pose where he is pondering life by looking into the far distance, while wearing a diaper.

The angle, the people, EVERYTHING about this is staged.

For real. If there really were one of us brave enough to diaper walk the beach, it would probably be some random 40 something year old with a beer belly and back hair and chest hair as thick as the amazon.

And the diaper wouldn't be so fitting on the person.

It's one of those too good to be true things. Too real to actually BE real.

That being said, I've diapered the beach in swimming trunks so it does happen, ya just don't know it.

Sand in toes+ mess in diaper=awesome.

And it also feels good to be getting a suntan on the beach then all of a sudden BAM poopy diaper. That's why I choose to be far awaay form the action so I can enjoy my poopyness in private.

Can't stay too long in the sun though. Mess+sun=EXTREME STINKYNESS

I figured it had to be BADLY photo shopped, the diaper is on backwards, leaving his legs looking odd. It probably started out as a nude shot, and 'doctored' from there. Which is also why he's in the shade, you don't want to get sunburn on....ummm...'certian very sensitive' items :blush:

Whats funny is that some of the comments even mentioned it looked like it was on backwards...LOL

qwack

Nah, no photoshop. Look at the full size pic. Not a pixel out out of place. Either staged, the guy messing with folks to see their reaction, or just a true sighting.

I don't know if it's staged or just a brave guy..either way look again...I seem to be able to see the tapes forward of the "half line" which means the diaper is on correct. the wetness indicator is also up towards the waist, which on a Depends at least doesn't happen on the back. It's obviously stuffed as well. Which leads me to believe he's one of us. I mean how many "normal" people know that skill? Who's gonna stuff a diaper or double a diaper to make it fuller, DL's or AB's that's who!! That's my take. :thumbsup:

The girl and the guy in the back seems to be intrigued! :rolleyes: It also looks to be a pair of beach type shorts on the bag next to him. So I would guess he just kinda "let it all hang out" for a bit! :whistling:

View the picture full size and read the sign at the top! :roflmao:

For real. If there really were one of us brave enough to diaper walk the beach, it would probably be some random 40 something year old with a beer belly and back hair and chest hair as thick as the amazon.

This part of the quote isn't right.

Outside Boston on Revere beach a few years ago there was a very good looking 35 or so yr old Lady playing on the beach and in the water in just her diaper and plastic pants and a swim top.

She was not ashamed a bit by her condition or where she was either. Had 2 kids with her two not sure if they were hers or not.

Nah, no photoshop. Look at the full size pic. Not a pixel out out of place. Either staged, the guy messing with folks to see their reaction, or just a true sighting.

I don't know, you'd be amazed what they can do in photoshop these days. There's a feature in (upcoming CS5? Maybe it was CS4.) with which you select an area, and it Automatically fills in (flawlessly I might add) the area with its surroundings. In one of the feature special look videos they took a road in the desert and completely filled in the road with surrounding desert, with a nice spread of trees, brush, sand, and even zoomed all the way in, you can't tell there was a road there. It's true that most diaper 'shops are obvious, but we could have a professional on our hands.

My opinion however? Staged. Or Europian. Those guys are crazy.