LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Wear When Going To Bed?

Guest Saya

What do you wear when you go to bed or if you had the chance?

I wear my maid outfit, suprisingly it doesn't rip or anything and i've worn it to bed several times.

Actually I just got up so I am still dressed for bed. My night diaper set is a pinned 36" square ACD 2-ply gauze with 2 Gerber baby Birdseye prefolds as soaker. My panties are Kins soft thin vinyl pull-on. Over my diapers and vinyl panties I wore a Onesies made of robust T-Shirt cotton jersey with a MAM clear silicone orthodontic 6+month pacifier leashed to the collar. Although I sleep best with my legs bare, it was cool enough I wore pink cotton sleep socks.

This would be a typical going to bed outfit for me. In warmer weather I do not wear sleep socks. In hot weather I switch to an even lighter Onesies. If I have been wetting more than usual during the early evening I use a third prefold with the soakers.

Ideally, my outfits would be:

When it's cold:

Diaper thick enough to contain anything I throw at it plus one of these -

Footed sleeper

Warm and cute two piece jammies, with or without socks

Warm and cute one piece jammies (no feet), with or without socks

When it's warm:

Diaper thick enough to contain anything I throw at it plus one of these -

Onesie

Nightgown

Long/Big T-shirt that acts like a nightgown

One of Daddy's shirts

~ moogle

Guest Wetnmessy247

Let's see....typically:

Bambino/Abena/Attends with a snap crotch onesie, no shirt.

When it's cold: Bambino with a hoodie and purple knee high socks. :)

When it's warm, just a diaper!!!!! :P

Usually when it's cold I try to get my diaper as warm, wet, and messy as possible so I won't get cold in the night. :o Sure, the mess and wet gets a little cooled down, that's what electric blankets are for!!! Ta keep ya messy and warm!!! :P

Since I don't change till the morning, I don't really get to wear girl's diapers as they don't hold the mass I produce in a day. :P

Guest YkDave

Diaper, footie and paci is how i sleep most of the time!

But, when its pretty warm in the house ill sleep in just a diaper or maybe a tshirt.

I always wear a cloth diaper and plastic or rubber pants to bed for bed wetting. That's a given. During the colder months, I wear footed PJs if it's really cold or flannel 2 piece PJs. A little warmer and I'll just wear the pajama top. In the warmer months, I just wear the diaper.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Tonight I'm sleeping in a very VERY VERY wet bambino and a snap on onesie.

I am sick so I didn't eat anything today so....no messy. :(:(:(:(

I have trouble sleeping unless I am slimy and messy. :blush:

Usually I wear just an a-shirt and a diaper unless it is REALLY cold in which case I will sleep in my footed pajamas.. but when I wear those to bed I usually wake up sweating and have to take them off.

T-shirt and diaper. Usually either one of my new cloth ones, or a home-made one from an old sheet. More rarely, one of my disposables. If I had the choice and the money, it'd be a rather thick disposable. But those are currently beyond my budgetary limits.