LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapermates

I was cruising through the Diapermates site, did a search for Ohio to see if anyone might be new or old even, that I knew. When you see someones ad theres a short section where the person tells you about themself. Okay here's the deal, most of them are cut off because there to long.

Are they too long for the system, or is there a way to read the whole thing in a profile? I haven't been able to find it if there is...any help? :huh:

I've pretty much clicked everywhere that I know of. Can you give me a little more info. Do I click on the members name and then do something else? I'm a little confused. :huh:

I pop in there once in a while, and all I did was click on either the photo or members name for profile information.

If these aren't working for you, then you gots a problem! :P

I pop in there once in a while, and all I did was click on either the photo or members name for profile information.

If these aren't working for you, then you gots a problem! :P

That's what I'm say'n Duck. Let's take Abrera's entry for instance seeing how it's at the top of the list. When the text runs out you get the ..... thing at the end of the text, then I click on her picture and that text is nowhere to be found within the profile when it opens. I get a little more info off to the right, and some comments from friends and whatnot, but the text is nowhere to be found. Where is it suppose to be is the question I'm asking, do I gotta click a special tab or sumtin?

Alas my magical powers do not work in the land of oz! :P