LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Bambinos

abdl227

Ive never tried Bambinos but someone said Cuddlz are exactly the same just British...and I wear them all the baby time.

Extremely comfy, really absorbant, quite crinkly, very thick, uber strong and they smell nice.

But Bambinos might be different.

I have tried various disposable diapers including depends, walmart assurance, attends, abriform x plus and bambinos. In my opinion, bambinos are the best disposable baby diaper made for the ABDL community. Bambinos are thick, crinkly, absorbant and have both cute baby prints and all white like old style pampers (if any of you remember whering them like me). I just ordered another supply of classico bambinos as well as a sample pack of the biancos. Their customer service is awesome too.

My general consensus of Bambinos is that they are better than average, but have some issues...

For one thing, they really are not noisy - not sure how people can say they are very crinkly.... I would say they are rather quiet - not good or bad, just whatever you like, just don't by them thinking they will be noisy.

The tapes are not really very good, they stick just fine, but they will occasionally tear away from the rear panel of the diaper.

Capacity is great, but absorbency is very slow. These are not for flooding I assume due to the high amount of SAP.

The front landing zone seems over done. It goes down rather far, and is like clear packaging tape. Nice for repositioning tapes, but really, how much do you need to do that? I also don't think it needs to be as expansive as it is. They are not like classic Pampers in that way - would suggest the pattern one as the Biancos are like a big fat panel of packaging tape on the front of your diaper.

There is no waist band, and so fit can be strange at times - sometimes feels like it is falling off - and I find it needs to be changed as a result far before you can ever take advantage of its capacity.

• Like 2

Bambino's are the best. The are very comfortable and highly absorbant. They are in my opinion very much worth the money. They are the diaper I use as my bedtime diaper.

• Like 1

It's not quite so simple of an answer. It really depends upon your tastes and what you are looking for.

But, even if you aren't an AB, buy a package and see what you think. They aren't miserable by any stretch of the imagination, but they just don't much of anything for some people(self included).

• Like 2
Guest YkDave

Bambinos are one of the best diapers i have worn!

The tapes are awesome, mostly due to the landing zone, they hold extremely well. The absorbency is really more than one could ever need, i wear pretty much 24/7 and its a rare occasion that I use more than 2 diapers in 24hrs, and i drink ALOT of coffee at work (its the only thing keeping me awake :) )

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Bambinos are quite simply the best diaper out there, besides Pamers. :)

The tapes stick really well, and I have an easy time taping/untaping them whenever I feel an urge to look inside my nappy and see the art I have made. :blush:^_^

The absorbancy is off the wall. For me I can have 4-5 floods and/or 2-3 messings per Bambino. ^_^

The smell....all I will say is sprinkle some pamper's scent in that bad boy and you'll be rockin that messy diaper with style. :lol:

the crinkle factor is so-so. I personally love being crinkly, and try my best to loudly crinkle when in public. Not aa sexual thing, I just like being crinkly. Imagine taking a midterm exam and arriving 1 minute late to the exam. Silence...nothing but silence....and the crinkle crinkle crinkle crinkle of my dirty diaper as I make my way to the back of the class. :o:o:o Yes, this has happened to me.

Umm....for leaks I would say they hold up pretty well if you know how to properly position and tape the diaper closed. Otherwise....you'll have a mudslide running down your legs. Which sounds fun in theory, but is a chore to clean up, especillyw when all you have is a few baby wipes. Try taking 5 wipes to clean up a messy leak....it isn't easy.

Stay messy!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Guest YkDave

They aren't worth it. They are over priced and the only thing special is the prints in the front. Abena xplus will hold more and last longer.

Although i agree the xplus is a good diaper, i have to disagree with your statement...

The Xplus are nice and thick, but thickness is not everything. they are whacked full of pulp which makes them 'stiff' and less absorbant than a bambino. Not to mention the tapes suck azz

I used to think the same way when i started wearing during the day/at work. But quickly found out that the abenas are not so great when your half way through the day and your pants are soaked and the tapes are no longer holding on your diaper!

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

That is why when I wear a Abena I bring heavy duty packaging tape with me. When I start to feel the tapes coming undone, I run to a private bathroom, or if not possible I just undo my jeans right there, and use some packaging tape as a makeshift diaper holder.

It doeesn't matter what brand you use, though. If it is full, heavy, and saggy enough, it will fall off without some extra security.

I try my hardest to wear abena when alone. But when I do have to go out in a Abena and bring along the tape, I avoid having to open my pants in public to apply hevy duty tape.

However no one is perfect, and one time while I was needing to secure my didy in a back room of the place I work at a co-worker who knew I wore came in in the middle of my pants down and wrapping my diaper in pckaging tape.

Luckily this guy is cool and was like "what's up? Are you mailing your diaper to someone?"

ALWAYS carry things for emergencies. One time I forgot tape for my abena and one of the tapes snapped during the daay so I had to walk ll day not only waddling from the exreme wetness and messiness, but having to hold the right sideof my diaper up by holding it through my jeans pocket.

I wondered that time if I looked like I was touching myself like jacking off.

• 1 month later...

Bambinos are great diapers but I like Molicare supers better. Mainly because of the color and the plastic seems softer. Otherwise for capacity it is a toss up. Both are great for overnight use since the padding does not bunch up like some of the stored bought diapers.

I like Bambinos OK... but I think Abena X-plus are better. It's a personal preference really, depends on what you are looking for in a diaper.

Bambino has refastenable tapes, cute prints and above average capacity. If that fits your diaper desires then they are the right ones for you.

• Like 1

i've tried abena xplus, bambinos and molicares....

i think all are about the same in regards to absorbancy and comfortablness...

however, if you are looking for cute babyish print then abena's are a definite way to go....

i normally wear abena xplus, and have some diaper covers to make me look cute

but.... sometimers you just want a cute diaper and thats when i will buy some bambinos...

My general consensus of Bambinos is that they are better than average, but have some issues...

For one thing, they really are not noisy - not sure how people can say they are very crinkly.... I would say they are rather quiet - not good or bad, just whatever you like, just don't by them thinking they will be noisy.

The tapes are not really very good, they stick just fine, but they will occasionally tear away from the rear panel of the diaper.

Capacity is great, but absorbency is very slow. These are not for flooding I assume due to the high amount of SAP.

The front landing zone seems over done. It goes down rather far, and is like clear packaging tape. Nice for repositioning tapes, but really, how much do you need to do that? I also don't think it needs to be as expansive as it is. They are not like classic Pampers in that way - would suggest the pattern one as the Biancos are like a big fat panel of packaging tape on the front of your diaper.

There is no waist band, and so fit can be strange at times - sometimes feels like it is falling off - and I find it needs to be changed as a result far before you can ever take advantage of its capacity.

I just received 2 samples that you can get for $7.00 USD from bambinos website, so far so good. Everything above I agree with except for the tape - I havent had much issue with those yet (of course on first diaper too). I noticed the external, plasitc(ish) layer where the tape is attached and side of the diaper is thick unlike an attends classic with waist band. Only real issue I have so far is there are only 2 tapes on each side, there seems to be plenty of room for a 3rd on the bottom side of the diaper. Not having a third tape causes the rear to just lay there, the flaps kind-of hang down making a darth-vader like hood if you stand infront of a mirror with one on, the flaps doesnt hurt or effect anything but just seems like a waste of material - why not put a tape on it and make it semi-useful?

AS far as cost - my calculations (I live in USA so it may be different in other countries)

Abena X PLus which are what really like. They are about $1.50 each if you buy a case of large

The Bambinos (plain) are about $1.60 each if you buy a case of large.

Thus far - I think the Bambinos are very comparable to the Abena X Plus. Only thing you are paying (or not paying for) are the external markings on the Abenas. The plain Bambinos are just that ... plain, white, thick diapers.

I suggest to spend a little and at least get a 2 sample pack of the Bambinos.

Enjoy !!