LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Suppository!

So yeah, I think that I'm going to try it as soon as I can. I'm going for the marshmallow trick that loopy described. The only thing I'm worried about is the dangers of sticking suger-filled treats up your bum... So, are there any precautions to take before doing this, especially since this is practically the first time I'm going to stick something "up there". And I'm using water by the way, lube is just not my style. Also, how many marshmellows for the desirable effect? I would like to achieve an involuntary "surprise!" kind of messing.

Of course I'll keep y'all updated on how it goes... But for now, I'll need to get my guts together to even do it :P

Compared to a "classic" molasses enema, the amount of sugar isn't nearly as much.

But is it still poisonous to the blood vains?

Why don't you just do a warm water enema, it's safe and works great, or you can try a glycerin suppository from the drug store, also safe, I can't say it works great because it didn't work on me that well.

If warm water works, I'll try it. One question though: how would you get it up there?

I won't invest in any drains or anything like that.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I have done marshmallows and it worked. I used four of them. Not sure how you could get it to be a surprise, I could feel it building for a while.

Trying to outdo each other?

If so, the I will mention the one time awhile back I got seven marshmellows up my rectum.

It was like a fuck0n volcano eruption in my diaper.

It was soooooo awesome.

The squishy poo felt like what magma would feel like if not deadly.

Come on man, go to the drug store and get a water bottle with an enema attachment.

No drug stores for me, thanks.