LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Shouldn'T Say

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't "flaunt" anything.

It's not really flaunting when it's just me going aboutmy business day by day.

Like, when you see a person with a broken leg using crutches, you don't approach them and say "hey! Stop flaunting those crutches and learn to walk!"

Same concept. I don't fluant them. I just wear them and use them. Anytime, everywhere. :)

I've not gotten toooo mny people complaining of my odor. Besides my neighbor, not many. -_-

I think he just has a really good nose. :)

It's not THAT bad. At least not to me. :drive1:

really wetnmessy.......be who you are post what you want and say what you think or feel.

screw anyone of these self rightous loser net nazis. I didnt see a problem with your

original post. your just a victim of a group of people thinking they have a right to try and

tell a person what they can and cannot post. You said nothing foul or vulgar. You didnt

curse....

and people can hate me for saying this too and I dont care. I know people in my area

I go to parties I go to munches and the people that I have met will tell you I am on here

the same I am in life and that is "this is me and if you dont like it then *and heres an acronym for ya*

GFYS!

figure it out.

Wetnmessy......do your thing kid. Be yourself.

If there was an ignore option, I would put them on my list so I wouldn't have to see those posts.

You know this board does have an ignore list, right? The OP of this thread has been on my list for a couple of weeks, and it makes things a little nicer. I don't actually know what all the fuss is about on this post :thumbsup:

really wetnmessy.......be who you are post what you want and say what you think or feel.

screw anyone of these self rightous loser net nazis. I didnt see a problem with your

original post. your just a victim of a group of people thinking they have a right to try and

tell a person what they can and cannot post. You said nothing foul or vulgar. You didnt

curse....

and people can hate me for saying this too and I dont care. I know people in my area

I go to parties I go to munches and the people that I have met will tell you I am on here

the same I am in life and that is "this is me and if you dont like it then *and heres an acronym for ya*

GFYS!

figure it out.

toon,

I sincerely apologize on behalf of the “Group

curse....

GFYS!

figure it out.

I think Wetnmessy was starting finally figuring things out (although I'm thinking its probably more socially acceptable to use crutches for a broken leg than to shit your diaper in public because you want to).

I'm not sure you have. Yes, you can post whatever you want. You can alienate the community of which you are seeking to be a part. You can do things that put that community in a worse light than it has been before. AND, according to you, that community then has to respect you for it and treat you like you're a hero for 'being who you are'.

I've tried to make this point in other threads and I think it holds a little water - at least as much as my diaper: There is a difference between not caring what people think and not caring about people. I'm not sure you have any sense of that difference - you don't display it even in your posts within this community. Yup, you have a right not to respect people here and you've got a right to post that disrespect. Just don't expect a lot of respect and credibility back from the community.

This is getting better then watching "Desperate Housewives." Actually it is more like a crash on the interstate; you know you shouldn't slow down and look but you just can't help it.

On a more serious note; at this point my sympathies are with the OP. Though I find it just a bit hard to believe '247 changes only once a day (as I go through 2 to 3 bambinos or equivalent a day plus a night diaper)and doesn't have a raging diaper rash, his perception is his reality. It is an interesting one at that.

All this over a make believe story, really who cares. Calm down people, there's like one of these threads a week.

The point so many of us are trying to make is that we are absolutely completely 110% fed up with "quality" AB/DL boards being taken over by perverted wanker sickos who do nothing but spread their make believe stories around and fap while intelligent members respond to them. It is a plague and a disease in our community and it drives a lot of genuinely nice real people away. Ignoring it won't solve the problem... the only solution is to face the issue head on and point out to these individuals that their behavior is improper and will not be tolerated by the rest of the community.

That is the only way AB/DLs are going to get the general public to stop viewing us as a group of twisted pedophiles who want nothing more than to show off their soiled undergarments to the world.

Change comes from within folks... and the sooner we all realize it the better off we will be.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

Hey, this is nothing at all sexual for me. So....I don't "fap" to this or anything related to it.

This is a lifestyle. I'm kind od **kind of** offended one would say this is all mke believe fantasy. It's not fantasy if it's a lifestyle. That would be like saying smoking a cigarette is a fantasy...cuz it's not. That's a lifestyle.

I had no intention of this thread becoming what it has become. And not one other person answered my question I asked like pages ago....

Have you ever said anything you wish you hadn't in public?? DOESN'T have to be diaper related. That is ALL I wanted to know. It's not my fault this snowballed into what it has. I just wanted to know a simple thing that people flamed me on, but never actually even answered.

wow now that was entertainment! How long did you spend on that?

It was just long enough to make me completely lose interest and then...... what was I saying?

haha.

Thanks, toon! It took some time, but it was worth it. As an administrator for nearly 22 years, I have an almost unfair advantage on the boards. (That last part was said to intimidate you a little!)

Anyway, we all know you didn't start losing interest...not one bit! Nobody writes a post like that and walks away. My goal was simply to get you to respond to ME without having to defend it. Mission Accomplished!!! How does it feel to have someone own your 25 year old Anti-Net Nazi ASS? Throw a little double double reverse anti-mean pro AB/DL psychology your way and I control you like a 4 year old. It was all too easy!

7.2 minutes to type this post while eating popcorn and watching a movie WITH COMMERCIALS – in case you were wondering.

PS. Now that we have that cleared up, how about sharing some of your insight and knowledge about Munches and Parties with the community. Now that would be valuable reading!

Thanks, toon! It took some time, but it was worth it. As an administrator for nearly 22 years, I have an almost unfair advantage on the boards. (That last part was said to intimidate you a little!)

Anyway, we all know you didn't start losing interest...not one bit! Nobody writes a post like that and walks away. My goal was simply to get you to respond to ME without having to defend it. Mission Accomplished!!! How does it feel to have someone own your 25 year old Anti-Net Nazi ASS? Throw a little double double reverse anti-mean pro AB/DL psychology your way and I control you like a 4 year old. It was all too easy!

7.2 minutes to type this post while eating popcorn and watching a movie WITH COMMERCIALS – in case you were wondering.

PS. Now that we have that cleared up, how about sharing some of your insight and knowledge about Munches and Parties with the community. Now that would be valuable reading!

haha....well....uhh.....okay. 22 yrs as an admin doesnt intimidate me. It does intrigue me though. I dont mind being controlled;) and this is still VERY entertaining.

if you would like info about munches or parties in your area there is a designated section of this forum especially for that topic..of that I'm quite sure your aware of.

insight would be...know someone who is gonna be there.

bring your own supplies

be ready to be in an awkward situation (just incase)

and have fun!

I love dealing with people..once i'm outta my shell and feel like communicating.

if your ever in Jersey....your welcome;)

You should get out more. Talking to yourself like that could be a sign of loneliness.

Thanks for sharing this. I had a similar thing happen on my bike waiting for the traffic light to change at a busy intersection. I had just had my morning workout when the flood gets opened up. I wear diapers full time and was leaning to one side with my bike between my legs. Something went terribly wrong and all of a sudden I was standing in a puddle of urine. There were people at that corner and they noticed what happened. :whistling: All I could do was get on my bike and ride when when the light changed.

Stay Pampered, double diaper and in our case maybe plastic pants.

SoCalAB

I went out this morning after my change and went to Gamestop to check some games out.

Keep in mind by the time I got to the store I was in a very wet Bambino. -_- I've never really had a problem with leaking with Bambinos.

I left Gamestop and as I was walking along the sidewalk at the front of the store I felt it. You know. The wet leak. It turns out their was a malfunction in the diaper; while I was walking I was wetting and started to leak. :o

Caught by surprise, I stupidly said out loud "Oh crap I'm leaking!!" :o

I should have been aware of my surroundings because two girls (hot, might I add ;) ) were walking by and heard me say I was leaking. I saw them look at me up and down (I guess to lookf for something that leaks like a cup of coke or something. But I wasn't carrying anything in either hand. I guess they jumped to the logical conclusion I wet my diaper because they started to smile. :blush:

I looked down and sure enough there was a little pool of pee near my right foot. :o Luckily I didn't know these girls. Although I should have asked one or both to change me!!! :P

Point is this: Have you ever said something out loud about the ABDL side that you probably should have kept to yourself? Like me; realizing I was leaking and proclaiming it. Had I known the girls were there I would have kept my mouth shut.

But alas. I had to say "Oh crap, I'm leaking!!" :mellow:

Embarrasing. Yet slightly exciting.

To answer the OP, yes there have been times when I said things I shouldn't have but it was un diaper related. But one time I did bring my fetish to a forum and started talking about it and I was mistaken for a troll until I showed pictures. But then it lead to other problems like false assumptions about me such as manipulating everyone into my diaper games.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh, I don't typically talk to myself.

My leak caught me off guard and I for some reason expressed my surprise out loud at the EXACT wrong time.

I agree tlking to oneself is a sign of lonliness. And yes, I am rather lonely all the time because of my diapered way of living. But that's the price I have to pay for doing what I love to do.

I realize that some will say "If you don't like it, don't read the thread." But I am striving to alter a behavior that has been identified by so many of us as negative and undesirable. The sooner we take steps as a community to take out the trash (so to speak) the better things will be for all of us.

Thank you... have a nice day.

Did I miss the memo about the community "trash" police? Fantasy? Were you there? Did you see it? I've been incontinent for 46 years and I think I can honestly say my experience outweighs yours. Most people never notice what you are wearing. Occasionally, it does happen though, because there are moments like that.

That said, I do appreciate that this is you're particular bone, and you like to chew it often in here. That's not a bad thing. Calling someone a liar when you weren't there, didn't see it, and don't have pictures to prove it is presumptuous at best. If you really want to clean up the "trash" (as you see it) suggest things in a reasonable manner. I'm an old guy, and most young women look beautiful to me. I wouldn't call them hot because my wife of 36 years is the only woman I consider really hot. We all see the world differently, and all of us need help in expressing that in a wholesome way. I include myself in that last statement.

What you are trying to do has merit. And I thank you for your efforts. Try to back off of actually calling someone a liar, or coming across as though you see it as a lie. Remember that many people who are expressive in their social style are great story tellers, and often embellish stories to make them more interesting, more often than not actually remembering the story that way! They are also people who thrive on words of praise, and crumble at criticism.

I sincerely hope this helps, because I want you to succeed because guys like me who are expressive need to be reminded to tell it like it is, or was, not like we see it, or remember it!

I've had public leaks too so I must be a liar. I also wore 24/7 for a year and a half. Be careful what you say here Darkfinn.

Oh I'm not saying the leak didn't happen... my money is on the "hot girls noticed" part.

I can count on one hand the number of "hot girls" I've seen in gamestops over the years. Most of those stores are a sausagefest.

"Down at the mall

Is the one who’s got it all

The answer to my prayers

Just two doors down from Sears

I was surprised

'Cause they mostly hire guys

She’s the girl, she’s the girl at the video game store"