LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Shouldn'T Say

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I went out this morning after my change and went to Gamestop to check some games out.

Keep in mind by the time I got to the store I was in a very wet Bambino. -_- I've never really had a problem with leaking with Bambinos.

I left Gamestop and as I was walking along the sidewalk at the front of the store I felt it. You know. The wet leak. It turns out their was a malfunction in the diaper; while I was walking I was wetting and started to leak. :o

Caught by surprise, I stupidly said out loud "Oh crap I'm leaking!!" :o

I should have been aware of my surroundings because two girls (hot, might I add ;) ) were walking by and heard me say I was leaking. I saw them look at me up and down (I guess to lookf for something that leaks like a cup of coke or something. But I wasn't carrying anything in either hand. I guess they jumped to the logical conclusion I wet my diaper because they started to smile. :blush:

I looked down and sure enough there was a little pool of pee near my right foot. :o Luckily I didn't know these girls. Although I should have asked one or both to change me!!! :P

Point is this: Have you ever said something out loud about the ABDL side that you probably should have kept to yourself? Like me; realizing I was leaking and proclaiming it. Had I known the girls were there I would have kept my mouth shut.

But alas. I had to say "Oh crap, I'm leaking!!" :mellow:

Embarrasing. Yet slightly exciting.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't understand this phenomena of people not believing others.

Are trolls a problem on here or something?

Well anyway, it happened. The reason I was going to gamestop was to gawk at the packaging of God of War 3 and depress the hellout of myself knowing I can't play it because it is PS3 EXCLUSIVE.

Damn you, Sony.

And Bioshock 2 is XBOB EXCLUSIVE.

Two of my faavorite franchises existing on two separate consoles. Seriously, why is this?

Anyway back on topic, it happened. Why would I lie? I'm kinda 24/7 here so....yea.

I have a tendency to NOT py attention to my surroundings so....I said it right before I realized I shouldn't.

There is a mexican buffet just pst the Gamestop, I'm guessing that is where they were heading.

• Like 1

Oh I'm not saying the leak didn't happen... my money is on the "hot girls noticed" part.

I can count on one hand the number of "hot girls" I've seen in gamestops over the years. Most of those stores are a sausagefest.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

They weren't going to gamestop. I never said that.

I was out of gamestop and they passed me by on their way to this mexican buffet place.

They were the only ones who heard me. I ran back to my car and taped up the tear. All is good now.

Hey it happened though.

But I could have said "OMG these two hot girls walked by and heard me say I was leaking and the blonde one came up to me put her hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear 'Does babby needs a change?' while the other one went to their car and pulled out a makeshift changing room. I waddled to the car and the blonde one laid me on my back and said 'wow you ARE leaking. And messy. Let's clean babby up' and then I was changed. I left and they put the wet/messy diaper in a diaper pail which I noticed was full of dirty dipers."

Coulda said that. THAT would have been a lie.

• Like 1

Anyway back on topic, it happened. Why would I lie? I'm kinda 24/7 here so....yea.

*sigh*

Let me clear something up here.

I've been 24/7 for over two years now. I've been everywhere diapered. Wet in public, sure... even messy a few times (eeeewwwww) and I have never ever encountered a situation anywhere close to the ones that you have described in your threads.

The things that you say sound like they are coming straight from imagination of a sex-starved perverted wanker who gets his jollies by exposing himself to innocent bystanders.

My primary goal here is to get you to grow up take a look around and realize that the general public does not want to have anything to do with your little games at all. In fact, most AB/DLs are put off by your behavior because it makes us all look like sick jackasses. The vast majority of us would prefer to go about our daily routines, padded or otherwise, and try to blend in with all the sheeple out there as much as possible. It is because of people like you that we have to do so much to hide ourselves and our true identities in the first place.

I realize that some will say "If you don't like it, don't read the thread." But I am striving to alter a behavior that has been identified by so many of us as negative and undesirable. The sooner we take steps as a community to take out the trash (so to speak) the better things will be for all of us.

Thank you... have a nice day.

• Like 8
Guest Wetnmessy247

People like me?

I don't understand this. I walked out of a gamestop looking for God of War 3, wet while walking which a lot of us do, and had a slight tear in my diaper, just as I was walking past two people.

How is that impossible?

You don't know me. I am very bsent minded and don't pay attention to my surroundings too much. I have a gps navigtor in my car because I usually will miss where I'm going without the thing.

I don't think it is fair that you all can wet in public, and I can't??

People like me? Am I an animal?

I came on here thinking I would get support, not be called "people like you".

No matter how negative the support I get, believe it or not, I love this site. You all seem friendly. Well....most of the time.

• Like 2

*sighed*

Wasn't there a repeat troll on here who always used accounts with 24/7 in them... He'd spend a month or two posting about free samples and how great nappies are before suddenly finding god and telling us all we need to be prayed for?

I'm sorry wetnmessy24/7, but you have all the trade marks of a troll. No profile info and posts that rarely have a point to them... Is there a mod around to check this persons IP adress and see if it is commonly used by a troll.

Many thanks

Frogboy

• Like 2
Guest NaughtyAshes

Yeah I call troll. Every single one of your posts is about whole awful smelling/or soggy you are. And the way you describe your life, its a wonder you haven't been arrested for public nuisance. If your IP ever gets posted publicly i'm going to report it to your local police.

I'm as stinky, squishy and proud as anyone but I also think about other things and have a sense of social decorum. Seriously, check yourself into a mental hospital or hell just to speed up this troll process, find jesus!

• Like 3

He found god? I didn't know god was lost.

oh yes, actually i saw a cold case files episode,.. apparently god walked out the door one day, presumably to make a beer run, and was never seen from again.. just vanished.. all they found was the baseball hat he was wearing it was one of those trucker type hats that says "party animal" on the front and lit up when you hit a button on the back.

Its truely a mystery.

• Like 1

He found god? I didn't know god was lost.

lol!!!

I'm as stinky, squishy and proud as anyone but I also think about other things and have a sense of social decorum.

Well said NaughtyAshes! Also, stinky squishy and proud... where have I seen that before?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Okay updated myprofile.

My avatar is for my fav tv show, lost.

Why is everyone beating me down? All I was asking is if you have ever said something out loud you wish you hadn't. Doesn't even have to be diaper related.

Like....one time I was around my parents and I accidentally said" what the f*ck". Fam is super religious so cussing is bad.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ashes don't report me!!! Wht the heck. Ya'll are beating me down relentlessly. I am sorry.

I'll keep mess talk in the SS&P forum.

Consider this:

People, who are not trolls, post threads about their fantasies for their self-gratification.

Randy-Jackson.jpg

I don't believe most of what you're saying, dawg.

ohh hey wetmessy, in the reset of your life section on like the bottom of the first, or on the second page i started a thread about LOST... i haven't seen the last two episodes yet, have to watch them on hulu... but feel free to post there, this season is getting good and i gotta start posting once i get caught up, i'm dying to talk to people who watch it!!!!

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Well I hope you do eventully believe me. I've been living this for 5 years now and got tired of not knowing anybody who ws ABDL like me.

It was nice at first here. Everyone was welcoming me. But now I'm some pariah of sorts.

I DO want to be friends with all here. Cut me some slack though. It's not fair ganging up on me about something not even true.

I wonder if the Salem Witch trials were like this. Consider: young adult women were accused of witchcraft. The "test" to prove innocnece was being submersed in water. If the person got out they were a "Witch", If they DIDN'T get out and drowned, then they weren't witches, but died anyway.

So it seems no matter what I say I'm wrong.

The other board I visit most, a "Lost" message board, has a huge problem with trolls getting on and tring to spoil he new episodes for everyone. So I understand where ya'lls malice is coming from. People over there get flamed as well.

But I hate all this sudden hatred.

And no one even answered my question, if you've ever said something aloud you regretted.

It turned into a flame thread, which was not my intention in any way, shape, or form.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

At sarah:

OMFG you will NOT believe how awesome this week's Desmond episode was. The timelines are actully starting to merge in a VERY cool way.

All I will say is this: do your remember Charlie's death in the Looking Glass? Yea, that scene comes back in a VERY cool way.

ohh aside from the lost thread.. definitely check out the stinky squishy and proud forum... a lot of your posts may be more well received there....

this advice was given to another poster as well....

i think part of it maybe in your eagerness to join this community some people felt as if you 'came on too strong' especially in regards to messing your diapers.

while some of us chose to mess our diapers, for many of us who do, we dont often discuss it... i know.. its odd... but thats just how it is for a lot of people,

and there have been some bad experiences here with 'trolls' who come in.. post outrageous threads one after the other then after a little while post some very nasty derogatory things and leave...

one piece of advice given to another member of the community who had asimiliar experience to you was to try and engage in some of the other threads and forums, talk about some other aspects of the ab/dl life... or even just some of the posts in the rest of your lief forum.

while many of us do come here as a place to talk about diapers and all related, we also come here to just talk about every day aspects of our lives.. so please.. join us in some of those other conversations.... let us get to know other aspects of you aside from the fact you wear diapers all the time and like to poop in them....

and the lost board iposted... there is a spoiler warningin the sense that some people may have seen the latest episodes and discuss them, so it could be a spoiler if you are not caught up... but thats all...

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Thank you Sarah.

I will use that for my mess discussions.

I hate everyone just jumped on top of me without any knowledge of who I am. Not the best way to get people to stay by flaming them.

Guest NaughtyAshes

We didn't just jump on you suddenly. People have been nicely warning you to tone it down since you got here. Also, be warned even on the SS&P subforum stories of your ridiculous unhealthy behavior won't be tolerated either. Clearly you can act like a human being and discuss both non-abdl related topics as well as abdl related ones in a more sane manner, I suggest you keep to that from now on.

You say you are inco by choice(although im curious how you did that at 16...), perhaps you can share your advice/struggles with the people on the incontinence-desires sub forum. Or perhaps you can review various diaper brands on the just diapers forum. Or maybe tell us about the newest bottle or toy on the new AB stuff thread, or take a picture of your diaper stash, and post it, by your descriptions it is massive and that might be neat to see, there are a few "show your stash" threads. Basically engage the topics that we have instead of just using them as an opportunity to announce how shitty your diaper is. - I like poopy diapers and even I don't care how stinky you are.

• Like 2

We didn't just jump on you suddenly. People have been nicely warning you to tone it down since you got here. Also, be warned even on the SS&P subforum stories of your ridiculous unhealthy behavior won't be tolerated either. Clearly you can act like a human being and discuss both non-abdl related topics as well as abdl related ones in a more sane manner, I suggest you keep to that from now on.

You say you are inco by choice(although im curious how you did that at 16...), perhaps you can share your advice/struggles with the people on the incontinence-desires sub forum. Or perhaps you can review various diaper brands on the just diapers forum. Or maybe tell us about the newest bottle or toy on the new AB stuff thread, or take a picture of your diaper stash, and post it, by your descriptions it is massive and that might be neat to see, there are a few "show your stash" threads. Basically engage the topics that we have instead of just using them as an opportunity to announce how shitty your diaper is. - I like poopy diapers and even I don't care how stinky you are.

Amen.