LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend For Men - Unboxing

pull ups just dosent work that good for adults

its not like we have the option to go around with just snap crotch clothes...

real diapers all the way, easy to put on

I'm disappointed they are all gray, guess they were afraid to bring in blues and other 'man' colors that might make them look more babyish. Still better than plain ones though :)

I keep pull-ups around for light protection when I don't feel like taking the time to put a full diaper on, so if I can get a deal I'll probably stock up on these ones.

I do love the in-your-face packaging. An incontinence product without shame.

I just got my 'Depends Underwear for men' sample a few days ago. I'm saving them to bring to the Diaper Show and Tell at the April 17th NJL Littles/ Diaper Party.

I read your review and want to thank you for it. I'm looking for a workaday pullup I can wear for light use, as I'm committed to full-time diapering. These might work fine. I wish they had at least a tiny inner cuff so keep the wee from leaking at all. My problem is that I work outdoors all year 'round and it get too hot in the summer for anything other than shorts and a company golf-shirt. Plastic pants are too hot. Even Depends Overnights are too hot. Maybe this is the solution. All I need now is a few extra large company logo Golf Shirts that can be converted into Onesies. Thanks, DailyDi!

I'm disappointed they are all gray, guess they were afraid to bring in blues and other 'man' colors that might make them look more babyish. Still better than plain ones though :)

I keep pull-ups around for light protection when I don't feel like taking the time to put a full diaper on, so if I can get a deal I'll probably stock up on these ones.

I do love the in-your-face packaging. An incontinence product without shame.

Apparently gray is a 'man' color. It's almost implying that men are boring or depressing. I sense gender bias.

Well.. at least they didn't go as far as putting a fake fly on the front like they do with boys pull-ups.

Makes me sad that they didn't - that just screams pretend big boy underwear to me. I was very disappointed that they didn't put a fake fly on them :(

• Like 1

Interesting how it looks just like a package of briefs or boxers you'd buy at a clothing store. Probably what they were going for.

Alright you "moders", how can we make this into a printed diaper like the goodnights with great absorbency? Not just a booster right, something better? Ideas?

Well.. at least they didn't go as far as putting a fake fly on the front like they do with boys pull-ups.

Makes me sad that they didn't - that just screams pretend big boy underwear to me. I was very disappointed that they didn't put a fake fly on them :(

Dprtodd, I also like the "fake fly" that KCWW puts on Pull-Ups and Goodnites, and I'm also disappointed that they didn't add the fake fly to their new Depends. Pull-Ups are training pants, they're supposed to look like "big kid" underwear, and the fake fly reinforces that. The one minor pet-peeve I have about Goodnites (which is a major pet-peeve with Underjams) is that KCWW constantly claims that they're "not diapers," and they're designed to "look like real underwear," but from 2004-2008, they really looked like large Huggies Pull-Ups. When I opened my first package of Goodnites for Boys from 2009, my first reaction went something like "Wow, somebody finally gets it!" In 2009, Goodnites gained a fake fly, and a design featuring blue & brown race cars and race car drivers that were actually believable as something that one might find on a pair of underwear for boys. I haven't seen the 2010 Goodnites out of their packaging, but if the design for boys loses the fake fly, I'm going to be disappointed. In truth, if I were designing Goodnites for boys, they'd probably be plain white with only a fake fly, a blue and -insert other color here- waistband that read "GOODNITES" printed on the front of it, and the "BACK" tag printed directly under the waistband on the back. Now that'd "look like real underwear."

I really think that KCWW dropped the ball by not including the fake fly on the new Depends. They basically went and redesigned Depends to do the same thing that Pull-Ups and Goodnites do, which is to look like real underwear, and they left off what I consider to be the most realistic part of the design. I definitely think that the new Depends look better than the old ones, but I agree with Di; it wouldn't have killed KCWW to use other colors than just gray. My "real" underwear doesn't have any gray on it at all. These aren't bad, but there's definitely room for improvement.

I should point out that I love the new packaging; it's definitely different than anything I've seen before. Also, for those of you who have purchased Depends in the past, is there any chance if you could tell me if they were always called "Underwear," or if this is a new thing? The reason I ask is because KCWW just renamed Goodnites "Underpants" as Goodnites "Underwear," and I'm wondering if they made the same change to Depends. (I also wonder if we'll one day see Goodnites sold in the type of packaging that the new Depends are being sold in.)

Thanks for the photos Di. :)

• Like 1

Also, for those of you who have purchased Depends in the past, is there any chance if you could tell me if they were always called "Underwear," or if this is a new thing?

Nope, it's not a new thing. So far as I know, Depend was the first to come out with the pull-up type of protection for adults, and they've always been called underwear, from day one.

-RMS

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like these a lot more than I thought I would. For me, it's not about the fact that they are supposed to be diapers that's fun. It's the fact that they are supposed to be underwear. For people who are trying to bring diapers into their relationship (yes, it can be done if you are respectful and patient), this is a great in-between step. My significant other already accepts and often participates in my fetish, but viewing these as a mix between pull-ups and underwear is somehow easier for them. Plus, it's fun to hear them say "put on your pull-ups". :-)

The whole idea of pull-ups has taken me years to come around to anyway. When I was growing up, they didn't exist. I ignored them for years until I realized I could actually fit into Goodnites.

Actually, I was impressed with the absorbency of these. It's been sooooo long since I've tried a Depend product because I moved on to better quality diapers. They don't take multiple floodings well, but they're not designed to. Anyway, I'll buy these again, just for fun.