LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Shower

BoTox

I had just put on a clean diaper, still dry, and needed to get cleaned up for an unexpected outing. I did as much as I could without showering, you know, shave, teeth, etc. Still dry, I decided to put on a pair of plastic pants and try to shower with a diaper.

Now, as an average male, I have a gap at the back of my spine where the diaper and/or plastic pants doesn't cover. I've tried pulling them up higher but it won't fill in the low spot where the spine is. I tried pulling them down lower and it gets closer but still not a water tight seal.

In the end, I held the back against my spine when water was running down my back. Tucking it in every where else was sufficient.

Once I exited the shower, my diaper had only absorbed a very small amount of water at the very top of the back. In hind sight, I think tucking the top of the disposable over and having the plastic backing against my skin would have been the superior idea. Putting something in the top of the disposable and folding it into the top plastic so that it makes a better seal to the back would probably have been sufficient to keep me from having to hold the back against skin.

Anyone else tried this or thought about it?

BTW, the diaper was dry enough to wear for several more hours out and about.

three words: glorious duck tape!

for some reason, it has a problem sticking really well to that gap area and comes off when you pull it with minimal pain/discomfort. unless of course if you have a hairy back :P

Guest Wetnmessy247

Why wear a diaper when showering?

If you do 24/7, it's the only time you aren't diapered and your skin can breath. ^_^

And knowing my luck if I did shower diapered, I would end up completely soaking the diaper with water. :o

for some reason, it has a problem sticking really well to that gap area and comes off when you pull it with minimal pain/discomfort. unless of course if you have a hairy back :P

Duct tape is the obvious solution but it will ruin a pair of plastic pants - i know from experience with PVC sleep sacks that PVC doesn't get on with duct tape

Well, I'm not 24/7 and it was a clean diaper. It was a thought experiment that reached a physical conclusion. I may not do it again for a very long time but it was just a "why the hell not" moment.

I'm curious about trying this. Not necessarily trying to stay dry though... Just wear a diaper and go take a shower. Or a bath... I know it'd get full of water and I'd have to throw it out, but I'm curious how it would feel.

But right now I'm savoring the diapers I have. :)

-Sophie

I'm curious about trying this. Not necessarily trying to stay dry though... Just wear a diaper and go take a shower. Or a bath... I know it'd get full of water and I'd have to throw it out, but I'm curious how it would feel.

-Sophie

I've jumped in my parents pool wearing a molicare (the blue ones small or what ever) and it clung to my body and let very little water in the diaper. It was fantastic until it got ever so little water in it and I jumped off the diving board. It exploded upon impact and left a nice mess for me to scoop of the top of the water. Thank you viscosity! Saved me explaning how the pool filter got clogged!!!

I've jumped in my parents pool wearing a molicare (the blue ones small or what ever) and it clung to my body and let very little water in the diaper. It was fantastic until it got ever so little water in it and I jumped off the diving board. It exploded upon impact and left a nice mess for me to scoop of the top of the water. Thank you viscosity! Saved me explaning how the pool filter got clogged!!!

I've done this before - I wore a pair of Abena X-plus diapers together, with the inner one slit as is standard practice. After a day wet, I was cooking so, figuring that I would change anyway, I threw myself into the pool to cool off. All was well until I got out of the pool and stood there toweling off, when the outer diaper fell off (the tapes failed under the pressure) and fell off - not a major issue... until the second one fell apart through the tear, and I ended up with absorbent mess everywhere! I only ended up wearing the plastic shell! I quickly ran inside, showered and changed into a dry diaper and cleaned the mess up - not fun!

Well, I'm not 24/7 and it was a clean diaper. It was a thought experiment that reached a physical conclusion. I may not do it again for a very long time but it was just a "why the hell not" moment.

I love your answer, it's pretty much my mantra on why I do certain things.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I too have the why the hell not philosophy, which drives me to do a lot of the things I do.

Like what I'm gonna do later today, ride a bus in a messy/wet diaper.

Why the hell not? :P

Like what I'm gonna do later today, ride a bus in a messy/wet diaper.

Why the hell not? :P

Why not?

Because people just want to go about the business of their lives without having to smell someones fecal matter.

You've done this before, stop it. It's basically the same as taking a dump in front of someone.

You seriously need to readjust your attitude of: "Well, if I sit over here no one will notice..."

I read in the other thread you do it on airplanes too. With all due respect, people pay up to $500+ to fly, and they're not interesting in blowing half a grand to sit there and smell someones crap.

If I met you in real life and you tried to pull these stunts, I would be tempted to press charges against you. (Actually, if I took an expensive flight to Paris and it was ruined by your feces, I would defiantly press charges.)

You need to stop.

for some reason, it has a problem sticking really well to that gap area and comes off when you pull it with minimal pain/discomfort. unless of course if you have a hairy back tongue.gif

I laughed so hard when I read this.. Duct Tape works in almost all situations.. lol even this one. :)

I love your answer, it's pretty much my mantra on why I do certain things.

Thank you. Life is short, fun is fleeting. Give it your best shot, right?

What about wrapping cling film around the joint between the nappy, plastic pants and you?

There's a thought. It doesn't have to actually do much other than shed the water. This isn't a bath so water will only run down, not up into things. I'll have to remember that IF there is a next time.

-Sophie

It's sort of a weird feeling, then the diaper starts falling apart. They aren't designed to be submerged. At least, not the ones I can afford, anyway... In the shower, they tend to fill up and get heavy and fall off. You have to be careful not to let the stuff inside clog the drain, either. It's just more trouble than it's worth, for me...