LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Co-Worker

My co-worker I've been working with for about a month now is showing some signs of wearing. She's in her late 50's and always has a bulge like she's wearing but goes to the bathroom like every hour, she calls me her "daddy" (this was actually what started me thinking she wears) and there is a slight krinkle noise when she walks by me. She is old enough to be my mom but I wouldn't mind discovering she's a fellow diaper lover.

50's.. runs to the bathroom every hour... perhaps weak bladder control? you could be opening up a discrimination complaint if you make any comments, so be careful.

Oh I would never make a comment on that but the whole calling me her "daddy" thing has me curious and not sure if I dare ask. She calls me that in front of other employees and customers, it kinda bothers me when in front of others but when we are by ourselves (we work graveyard shift) I kinda like it.

Oh I would never make a comment on that but the whole calling me her "daddy" thing has me curious and not sure if I dare ask. She calls me that in front of other employees and customers, it kinda bothers me when in front of others but when we are by ourselves (we work graveyard shift) I kinda like it.

Do something harmless that an ABDL would understand, such as a childish or cartoon "get well" or "happy birthday" card when it's appropriate, and do nothing else until you get a positive response ;) Even then tread very, very carefully :huh: She might or might not have a problem with things, but the management might- and they will always choose the 'safest corporate action' which means terminating you :o If further response seems wanted and you're willing to risk it, give the impression that you like babyish/diaper things- not that you like them too which would implicate thoughts about her, which might offend her :( Dealing with personal situations at work sucks because of the risk it carries, which is why I try to keep business and personal as far apart as I can :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

JohnbunkerDL,

what I suggest may seem a little wierd, but consider it -

Tell her that you are a DL and ask her is she. Do not explain what the letters DL means, since if she is, she will understand, and if she is not, she will be simply confused. You can mention that it is a secret society that you thought that she was a member of.

• Like 1

JohnbunkerDL,

what I suggest may seem a little wierd, but consider it -

Tell her that you are a DL and ask her is she. Do not explain what the letters DL means, since if she is, she will understand, and if she is not, she will be simply confused. You can mention that it is a secret society that you thought that she was a member of.

I have to disagree with you on this one, BK...

His co-worker may get curious to what DL stands for - or curious about what the "secret society" of DL is...There are a lot of people that just have to know secrets...So if she's curious enough and web savvy enough, she may go online and snoop around.

While it's unlikely that she'd find the meaning of and connect the acronym DL to the OP since acronyms are widely used, I still don't think it's a wise move. Even though the chances are very slim, in the worst case scenario she DOES discover it, gets offended, and possibly costs the OP his job.

~ moogle

Guest Wetnmessy247

Here's a view from the opposite position: I was asked not long ago at work.

Just a normal messy day and when I walked by one of my co-workers she stopped me to chat. We talked, then he asked me plainly "do you wear diapers?"

I was taken aback, but regained my footing and said "yep" :wub:

He called me a fagot and I haven't talked to him since. I wanted to file discrimination, but name calling doesn't bother me. I am used to it by now.

I would have been offended if he told me being wet and messy is stupid. I would have responded "nope. It is the best feeling" :blush:

Lots of questionable advice here. I'm a supervisor in my office and my advice is to keep things at work professional. The "pet names" are okay and she did start it. If you don't have a romantic interest, which is what you are implying, why risk ruining a good work relationship?

Let her continue to take the lead on these things. Show her the respect she deserves as a person and someone older than you. When it's just you two and she calls you "Daddy", you can ask her what pet name you should call her. That's as far as I think you can safely go. A month is not a long time and unless you start wearing to work and doing changes in the bathroom, you've given her no reason to open up about her wearing.

Those that are incon can be quite sensitive about it. If she is dealing with it through LG/AB age play, she wouldn't be the first! Good luck, stay on the safe side of this and please keep us informed.

Aloha,

Honu

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Do something harmless that an ABDL would understand, such as a childish or cartoon "get well" or "happy birthday" card when it's appropriate, and do nothing else until you get a positive response ;) Even then tread very, very carefully :huh: She might or might not have a problem with things, but the management might- and they will always choose the 'safest corporate action' which means terminating you :o If further response seems wanted and you're willing to risk it, give the impression that you like babyish/diaper things- not that you like them too which would implicate thoughts about her, which might offend her :( Dealing with personal situations at work sucks because of the risk it carries, which is why I try to keep business and personal as far apart as I can :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Why always expect the worst? Eventuelly it is time to explain AB and/or transgender. Hiding adds to further misunderstandings. What is hidden is always considered evil and not rightful.

Why always expect the worst? Eventuelly it is time to explain AB and/or transgender. Hiding adds to further misunderstandings. What is hidden is always considered evil and not rightful.

This is more about keeping your job than "hiding" anything ;) Denial isn't good but losing your job is far worse :( Laws vary from state to state here- for instance in my state they don't need any reason to fire you :o It's not expecting the worst, over here it is almost a certainty that you will be fired if the company doesn't like you- and that includes your personal life off the job :angry: Plus most larger companies have policies prohibiting inter-personal relations which occur on the job, or adversely affect anyone who works there. If anyone complains about something you said to them on the job about being ABDL you will most likely be fired. I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being realistic even though the reality sucks :huh:

Bettypooh

Perhaps a very casual comment such as, "I have to stop by the CVS when I get off work. My aunt (grandmother, etc.) needs me to pick up a package of Depends for her and I need to get some Tylenol and toothpaste for myself." Even that may be going too far, but it may be the safest way to see if she makes any comment.

there are multiple where i work who wear diapers... its called medical need... geesh people, always assuming everyone who wears a diaper wants to talk about it.... some people DON"T.... we are a very very small minority.. chances are if you meet someone who wears a diaper, they dont want to start talking about it.

• Like 4

there are multiple where i work who wear diapers... its called medical need... geesh people, always assuming everyone who wears a diaper wants to talk about it.... some people DON"T.... we are a very very small minority.. chances are if you meet someone who wears a diaper, they dont want to start talking about it.

So true. Shoot I don't even want to talk about my diapers either.

But because I am who I am it will always peek my interest.