LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N J Pampered Cruisers

Die Hards In Diapers  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What Automobile Make RULES Our Streets?

• FoMoCo
    • GM/ Chevy
    • Mopar
    • VDubs
    • Ricer
    • Other (list below)

Live in New Jersey?

Love to go to Classic Automobile Shows wearing diapers under your streets?

Who here doesn't! No lines, no waiting, no endless walking and your SO can join you if they like! Its always better to go with friends! Welcome to NJ 'Pampered Cruisers'. Meet at the Burger Joint, Go to the Show, watch the Awards, then go out for Ice Cream! Then report what happened here!

We go to car shows all the time, spring thru fall! If you do it too, why not have a little diaper fun this year? To belong, just follow the steps below:

Rule #1 Carefully POST the Classic Car Show, Rally, Swap Meet, Event you plan to actually attend (regardless of wether someone else in diapers is there or not) (Important)(Be There or Shut Up) Put all available pertinent infomation, including Date, Location with Full Adress and Zip code for GPS, time and exact 'meetup spot' you will meet up by) Don't give last names, don't put your phone number on here, don't do anything dumb. Do try to get others to let you know they will be coming. If you are planning to go to another person's invite, DO let them know you will be coming. Be courteous, if for any reason you have to cancel or will be late, let that person know.

Rule #2 BE THERE! :drive1:Hard And Fast Rule: Diapers must be well-hidden under your street clothes. Save the Baby gear for another club, we ain't it. No outwardly wierd appearance or behavior!

Rule #3 Brag about it here. Tell us how many people showed up, what you did and what made the trip great!

DLs Start Your Engines!

Is this just for Jersey?? or anyone anywhere who attends cars shows?? It is season, and lots or shows around!!! i have a number that I attend, if anyone wants to join me. WARNING though, some of them are very high end and expensive to get tickets for IE The pebble Beach Concourse in Monterey and the historic car races the same weekend. Plan on dropping about $500 or more the the 3 days :blush:

qwack

have always loved cars

grew up in a family where my dad raced a 462 max wedge dodge on the drags at freemont at the time

current cars

1968 hurst dart 426 hemi factory race with a 610 proparts motor and tranny stock hemi packed away to keep it a matching number care

63 ford super falcon ex dealer race car out of the LA area of calif old A/fx drag car

34 bantam roster 3x drag car 426 hemi alc motor

sand rail with a 2.3 bored and stocked to 3000 cc dyno at 502 hp at 9500 use to run 100 sand drags in 3.0 sec

current project 1988 ford mustang LX F body total tube chassy with a 347 cu in and power guide tran 9 inch for rear end with 35 spline axles sitting just under 2000 lbs at this point no times but i am hoping for 8 to 9 sec to start with

Well, yeah, it is in the NJ section for NJ peeps but you can post about cars and car shows if ya want. Actually, the idea is that EVERY State/ Province Forum can have there own DCCE. Like, Why don't you guys do one in your state forums? All you gotta do is what I just did - start the thread. If you build it, they will come.

D D is GREAT! WE now have the opportunity to get local members who are interested in local events to meet up together! Like, I do have the NJL going on but that doesn't mean the same peeps are gonna want to go to car shows, but they might. Conversely, there are folks that go to car shows who wear diapers and THAT, believe me, is a great place to be diapered and a great way to make a diapered friend you might otherwise never connect with. Car Shows AND Socializing in diapers, I'm big on these - its how I roll!

OK, I love Old Cars, especially American Cars, and Muscle Cars in particular. I'm a diehard Mopar fanatic and have a weakness for B-bodies: I must have another 1971 Charger if I hafta die trying. I'm not into street mods or restifying, me likes the factory air and I'd rather have a pristine 318 V-8 than a blown 440 with custom paint. I like 'em Factory Fresh. Yep, that's a rare car alright, but they're out there.

I also like Fords that way.

I get so engrossed in the cars I don't have time to worry about walking two hundred yards to the mens room, lol. Why bother?

have always loved cars

grew up in a family where my dad raced a 462 max wedge dodge on the drags at freemont at the time

current cars

1968 hurst dart 426 hemi factory race with a 610 proparts motor and tranny stock hemi packed away to keep it a matching number care

63 ford super falcon ex dealer race car out of the LA area of calif old A/fx drag car

34 bantam roster 3x drag car 426 hemi alc motor

sand rail with a 2.3 bored and stocked to 3000 cc dyno at 502 hp at 9500 use to run 100 sand drags in 3.0 sec

current project 1988 ford mustang LX F body total tube chassy with a 347 cu in and power guide tran 9 inch for rear end with 35 spline axles sitting just under 2000 lbs at this point no times but i am hoping for 8 to 9 sec to start with

DANG Ricki! thats some serious iron there! and non of it is cheap....sheesh, you have gold plated diapers too?? :P

I love the old mopar stockers, like the '63 max wedge (like you can get one of THOSE easy or cheap)

I alos love station wagons, they are just really cool, and unique.

At my core though, I am a Ford person. L*O*V*E the blue oval stuff, Particularly Mustangs, but maost any kind of Muscle car from the 60's. T-bolts, cobras, Torinos, Shelbys :wub: etc. If it has power and goes ZOOM ZOOM....I like it! :D

I also have a soft spot (between my ears) for old classics, Packards and Duesenbergs are tops there, but an old Stutz, or Mercer, Stanley Steamer or what not...Brass era cars gotta love all that stuff, and admire the people who take the time and money to keep them running and looking great!

Car shows are a lot of fun, and I have worn to them before, and it does make things a bit easier, specially since many of them are in places where normal bathrooms are not available and you have to contend with the dreaded Porta-potty *barf*

qwack

Go to NJCarShow.com for an extensive Calendar Listing of NJ/ area Car Shows and Cruises.

Now for where I like to hang out: American Cruisers Car Show located at the 'Whisky Cafe' www.WhiskyCafe.com/ Car Show/ Menu

Address: 1050 Wall St W, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071, USA (Right off Route 3, close to Route 17)

My favorite show is in Rutherford, Every Saturday Evening beginning in May through October, from 5pm until 10pm. Its a huge lot, Diversity abounds, Muscle cars, Antiques, lots of rare makes and models, even motorcycles. Music, Raffles, Hotdog cart, beer cart, The Whisky Cafe (inside or take-out) is right there. Free admission unless you're showing a car. Great parking, Always a good time!

If anyone wants to meet up here, pick the Date and I'll check my calendar.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, the Car Season is revving up. You can find a Car Show and also Local Meets in your area by visiting www.NJCarShow.com

Its easy to cut and past the info here, looky looky:

I am planning to move nearby soon, and am always passing this place. If anyone (Little Age-player)(DL) would like to meet up for an hour or two on a Sunday, starting June 6th, I'm always game for this!

Hillsborough Cinemas, 111 Raider Blvd. Hillsborough, NJ 908-904-4801 Sundays starting June 6th. Festivities begin at 5pm. Classic cars on display, DJ spinning some of your favorite rock and roll hits, Contests, Giveaways, Refreshments and Lots of Fun for all ages! Trophy for "Fan Favorite Car" awarded each week at 7pm. Old time favorite films inside on the big screen at 7:30pm. Admission for movie is just $3.00.

UPDATE: NJL North will have its next Munch and Activity at the Car Show, and at the Whisky Cafe on Saturday, May 22. Read the Munch Thread for more info.