LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Much Control Does Your Mommy/Daddy Have?

babyfur

Just how in control of you is your mommy or daddy? Do they run your whole life or do you only relinquish control during ageplay or is it somewhere in between? My daddy will control my whole life inside(and to a certain extent) outside the house. If he wants to take me to a diaper party dressed as his diapered french maid so be it,if he wnats to take me to the mall dressed in a sundress and strappy sandals(please God I hope he doesn't) that's his decision. he'll also have control over what I eat, my spending, what I dress up in in the morning, what chores I'll have to do, the works. and if I'm bad... well I went to visit him a while back and he demonstrated that he is not afraid to punish a bad little baby boy(girl?)he even used a razor strap on me! where the hell do you even find those nowdays?!

Just how in control of you is your mommy or daddy? Do they run your whole life or do you only relinquish control during ageplay or is it somewhere in between? My daddy will control my whole life inside(and to a certain extent) outside the house. If he wants to take me to a diaper party dressed as his diapered french maid so be it,if he wnats to take me to the mall dressed in a sundress and strappy sandals(please God I hope he doesn't) that's his decision. he'll also have control over what I eat, my spending, what I dress up in in the morning, what chores I'll have to do, the works. and if I'm bad... well I went to visit him a while back and he demonstrated that he is not afraid to punish a bad little baby boy(girl?)he even used a razor strap on me! where the hell do you even find those nowdays?!

There are things for which my Daddy has the final say, then there are things for which his advise is to be taken strongly, and then there are things for which I get to decide all by myself. What I dress in is my own decision, except when we go somewhere special and he might say "I really want you to dress in that blue dress". What I eat is up to me, as long as it is healthy and I eat.

My Daddy does not and will never have the extent your Daddy does. Then again, my Daddy doesn't want to.

My Daddy does punish me, after a warning to stop whatever I'm doing, and depending on my reasoning behind the action. He won't spank me for being bad with anything but his hand, and punishment is usually sitting in the corner instead (which I hate).

I would say it's somewhat similar to buggie; sometimes Mama will *insist* upon something, others she'll strongly suggest it, but mostly she just lets me make decisions with a bit of guidance from her.

However, this is all because she chooses to allow me that freedom. If, at any time, she were to decide something, I would have to go along with it. Thankfully she's a really nice Mama; depite having 'total' control over me, she chooses not to exercise it unless absolutely necessary.

I should point out I'm the same way when I'm babying her; I let her make her own choices about most things, giving my input, but if I ever feel very strongly she should/shouldn't do something, I'll put my foot down. There are times when Mama knows best, after all! :P

Edit: Oh, and I don't necessarily always want to obey Mama; if I don't, I can kick up a lot of fuss and there's nothin' Mama can do to stop me! :P 'Cept put me in time out...:(

Interesting thread! Thanks. I'm sure that everyone who responds will respond differently. That's because all of us are unique. My wife is sometimes my mommy. We have a "trigger" phrase that she can use. We paid a hypnotherapist some big bucks for the treatment, and I still go in once each month for reinforcement and stuff. The "trigger" makes me want to regress completely and be Mommy's baby. The down side of this is that I don't ever remember what we did in adult mode. So we make videos of our sessions so I can watch later when I'm alone and needing to regress. I can't talk, and usually point and say "muu . . . muu" or touch what I want. She reads to me, lets me play in my playpen (adult size) while she makes jewelry, and puts me down for a nap, holds the bottle until it's empty or lets me breastfeed if I've been good. We usually do this on a Friday night and Saturday morning, about once a month. In between she often steps into her Mommy role without the trigger word and I like that too. I hope we can do this three weekends from now!

• Like 1

Interesting thread! Thanks. I'm sure that everyone who responds will respond differently. That's because all of us are unique. My wife is sometimes my mommy. We have a "trigger" phrase that she can use. We paid a hypnotherapist some big bucks for the treatment, and I still go in once each month for reinforcement and stuff. The "trigger" makes me want to regress completely and be Mommy's baby. The down side of this is that I don't ever remember what we did in adult mode. So we make videos of our sessions so I can watch later when I'm alone and needing to regress. I can't talk, and usually point and say "muu . . . muu" or touch what I want. She reads to me, lets me play in my playpen (adult size) while she makes jewelry, and puts me down for a nap, holds the bottle until it's empty or lets me breastfeed if I've been good. We usually do this on a Friday night and Saturday morning, about once a month. In between she often steps into her Mommy role without the trigger word and I like that too. I hope we can do this three weekends from now!

That's freak'n AWESOME! :thumbsup:

My daddy doesn't control me rather he is there for me in the way I need him when I need him. If I start acting bad, my little side can get into a far aount of trouble, well daddy starts to ask if I need a spanking. Usually my answer is noo but what 2 yr old wants a spanking. Daddy will only spank me if the adult me says that little me needs one. As far as dressing goes, daddy doesn't tell me what to wear but sometimes he will suggest I wear something. Daddy has also made me a cloth diaper bloomer which I wear over my disposable diaper to bed too catch the leaks. He also made me a pair of baby oll pajama's that I wear every night unless they are dirty. There is such a respect that I have for my husband/daddy in the way he treats my little side. I am in little mode more than mommy mode and i think with my little mode he got more than what he bargined for but he is such a great husband/daddy that things work well. There is the right amount of control and freedom.

Well I don't consider my role as 'daddy' but rather 'big brother' however, when I sit the little one I tend to be pretty laid back. I occasionally have to be a little strict, however I usually just let the little one do what she wants, or I find something to do together. Other than trying to flip every switch on my dashboard she doesn't misbehave all that much. I haven't had to really put my foot down on anything, and the few times I do, I'm a sucker for the pouty lip.

Mommy and I have a standing agreement that when she phrases an order in a particular way, I will obey it, to the best of my ability, at once. It makes me happy to know that she can have that level of control over me when she wants it. But she almost never uses it.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I don't have a mommy but if I did, ideally she would control what I eat, and drink as well as when my nap-times are.

She would also control my computer and TV time and restrict what I could watch.

I would still be able to set out what I wanted to wear but I would have to wait for her convenience to get me dressed or for a diaper change.

Of course ideally mommies would be much easier to find and we would be accepted by the general public.

Ideally.

On a side note I am just noticing Ideally is a very funnily spelled word. ily. lol sry.

When I am relaxing in my AB girl mode, my husband plays "Daddy Don" who not only tells me when it is bedtime, he changes me into my night diapers, vinyl panties and Onesies. If I cooperated well and getting my teeth brushed and me changed was rapid, Daddy will watch as I play a few minutes before he tucks me into bed with a bottle of water and my pacifier.

my daddy is in comeplete control too we both like it that way. he picks out what i wear when i sleep. he is loving alot of hugs and kisses .i got a babysitter when daddy is at work i am 24 7 . both daddy and the babysitter the babysitter is my best friend spank with a paddle daddy made

this is simply a role play scenario my boyfriend and i engage in for sexual pleasure, so when we are in this scenario he is will be the one in charge, of course often i will purposely disobey him because we both enjoy the punishment aspect of this scenario as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I want my daddy to be more controlling, but he does't. Although my adult side is well loved, my AB side is missing something. (NOT referring to Lil, my child alter. She is appropriately cared for)

When I'm in my playful AB mode, daddy isn't the least bit assertive. The he complains I'm obnoxious and poke at too many buttons.... Well yeah, there's no "consequence" for anything.

Hun I'm afraid of triggering you. It would kinda ruin the moment if I tie you up or smack you and I'm playing dr. phil two minutes later. I'm also a switch so half of me is irritated at my little girl misbehaving and the other half of me wants to join in.

My daddy/husband makes my little side obey, he has control but he is not controlling. When I need to be spanked there has to be consent from my big side. However if I am doing behaviors that daddy doesn't like he will tell me to stop and then he will tell me what the consequences will be if I continue the behavior. He has put me in time out, told me to go to my room and he has moved away from me when I don't stop being bad. My daddy is a very good dady, the best ever.

okay then, we need to discuss what you're willing to go with. That and I really don't have any ideas aside from spankings and that's really not a punishment, now is it? :P

Usually Daddy is frustrated with the adult making a mess everywhere she goes and not picking up after herself; so when I'm picking up after the adult all the time, I tend to not be in the mood to deal with her little side.

I have no outlet for my little side as it is, so at least be thankful you have someone who can handle you as you are. You know I love you, you can just be a lot to deal with at times and don't always realize this. It's not just your fault when it comes to this either, I' a switch and you need to remember this, I am not always going to be in 'daddy' mode or in the mood. I care about you so I am willing to do what I can.