LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Think Employees At Incontinence Supply Stores Wear Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

Actually, the employees at the Miller Brewing facility in Los Angeles, Ca has a refrigerator in the break room with, you guessed it, beer.

Employees are welcome to drink a beer during their breaks as long as they do so responsibly and drunkenness at the facility is frowned upon.

I seem to recall reading a newsletter from H.D.I.S. that some of the people who work there do wear diapers for incontinence.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Do people who work for Anheuser-Busch drink beer all day?

Although fairly new to this forum myself, (I used to belong to others) as I was reading the posts I was feeling a little let down by some of the community here, all I ask is please consider each question as if it was your own.

After all - The only stupid question, is one that hasn't been asked.

I too have wondered if some of the employees are wearing the products (be it for testing, medical or ABDL purpose) because knowing that information I could ask for honest opinions on what works and doesn't.

Maybe he thought the girl was cute and thought they'd make a good match? (both wearing diapers) Regardless d_drew12 beat me to the punch in posting a very good reason why we should appreciate people's posts and curiosities.

After all, I believe most of the people here are some of the most understanding and open minded people on the Internet. Where else can you go on a public forum and say you like to wear diapers or do anything with/in diapers or be gay / lesbian, sissy or messy, poop, pee etc etc.. and have people respect you and your decisions? I bet a good number of us here haven't even told people that are close in our life (friends, spouse, parents) yet come on here and talk / ask questions feeling like we belong.

We are all diverse and either wear diapers for fun, medical or both and for the most part of what I have read, we all seem to get along. When I told my wife about my preference to wearing diapers after 4yrs of hiding. I was very lucky to have someone that was good with it, and even joins me and plays into my fantasies. This is not the case for some of the posts I have read, where some people are not that lucky. Where did they end up? Here, posting their hearts out and getting the acceptance from us for who they are. Acceptance that their spouse, parents or friends didn't want to give them.

I just hope that diaperguy68 hasn't been put off by the answers he has gotten and stays with us asking the questions that he needs answers to, and the rest of us that maybe just haven't asked yet.

I'm not an AB or Daddy but for those who are I'll make an exception and ya'll should be spanked!! :P So line up!

Seriously tho, please, the world sees us as weird and taboo, all we got is each other.

diaperguy68:If you still check for answers.. Maybe? and I am not sure how you would ask, but I'm sure a few of us may help you out in planning a good question to ask or how to bring it up in conversation should you want to find out.

The Coors factory has beer taps in the lunch room. You are allowed to (within moderation) take it back to your desk as well.

I applied to a couple of breweries when I was younger, but they didn't need too many electrical engineers.

Most breweries allow the employees to drink while on the clock, at least within reason... that has to rank as one of the best places in the world to work.

Sadly there aren't very many incontinence supply companies in existence, I would love to work for one myself.

I remember once when I was young (aroung 20 years old) I went into a medical supply store and bought a pack of adult diapers. I remember when the old gentlemen behind the register was giving me my change back I said "thanks", he said "have fun". I was alittle shocked/embarrassed by this. Did he think I was a DL? Probably. I bet not too many youngsters coming in there to buy diapers.

Most breweries allow the employees to drink while on the clock, at least within reason... that has to rank as one of the best places in the world to work.

Sadly there aren't very many incontinence supply companies in existence, I would love to work for one myself.

Darkfin there are 1,000's of incontinence suply places.Heck i can think of well over 500 in just a few towns around me.Maybe there arent that many where you live but in my town alone there are over 20.So to say there aint that many is crazy.

I can say in my area they definitely don't wear... if they did they'd have better suggestions than "I hear Depend makes a good product." But then, I don't think they sleep in hospital beds and take swigs from the oxygen tanks either... it's just a job.

• Like 1

I'm sure that some diaper store employees wear diapers, and most don't, like any other segment of the population.

I read a post online from an AB who said he'd worked in a diaper store once. And I know a store owner who told me she's tried on one of every brand of diaper she sells, just to check fit and quality and whatnot. But my guess is that's a rarity.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Absolutely not. Most of the employees at the medical supply stores around here are old nurses. If they do wear a diaper, it is because they need it. If they recommend one, it is because they have used it on a client or patient in the past.

There's only one employee at a medical supply store of who I'm sure wears or has worn diapers.

how do I know? easy.

I went in to buy a pack of Tena slip Max size Medium and they were out. I asked what she did have and she said (translated from dutch) "Personally, I like the absorbin slip excellent". When I replied "personally?" she winked at me.

When I she went to the back to get a pack for me I took a look at her butt and I didn't see any padding, but I'm sure she wears sometimes.

Geez people of the community. Take each post for what it is and who cares who's posting it. It's like a bunch of friggin pirhanas around here waiting to attack all of this guys posts. Someone so called "more respected" in this community could've asked the same or similar question and not gotten a bunch of a-hole responses and negative feedback. If you don't like what he writes, DON'T READ HIS POSTS!!! MOVE ON!!! You're not the forum police unless you're DD so leave it alone. Bet I'll get a dozen negative feedbacks by a bunch of hypocrites here just for standing up for this guy or this forum. Lately it seems like people just abuse the + - system just because they don't like the person or what they bring to the community. Bunch of haters, go hate somewhere else!

As for the OP, I've wondered myself if people who sell certain products are also users. I know quite a few here think that's impossible and give stupid examples of I work for _____ doesn't mean I use ________. But honestly it quite possible. Some people work at places simply for a discount plus it's employement. Sure, there are plenty of jobs that this wouldn't fall into but look at the ADISC website, the guy who started that's incontinent. Also plenty of other cloth diaper mfg were started up by incontinent individuals. I don't see why it'd be sooooo unreasonable. I don't think you'd start an incontinent supply business if there wasn't any knowledge of the product. Now, sure, the vast majority won't wear any of the products and it's just a job but I have personally asked some consultants over the phone and in person what they recommend and have been suprised to here they were incontinent too and what products they have tried and had success with. Honestly, it more reasuring hearing from someone who actually knows. How can a waitress tell you how their food tastes if she hasn't ever eaten it herself? Similar thing. A company might even be more willing to hire a person to give advise if on their resume under qualifications when getting hired by such a company they say they've been wearing for years and have a lot of knowledge of the products and experiences on what worked and didn't. If I wanted a job with such a company, I'd disclose it, why not, it could very well land me the job and possible get me discounts on my supplies or get to test out new samples of products.

This is a first for me, replying to my own post, but I think some people don't read the other posts here so maybe if I get this to the bottom of the thread again people will read it again.

You guys....seriously....some of you just hate I swear. Why couldn't somebody at an incontinence supply store wear??? HUH??? "Abolutely NOT", Really??? So nobody who sells these products wears? Riiiiiight!!! Not saying they ALL wear but why is it so impossible that NO ONE does? Get real, I can tell you a number of people, especially online sellers that wear, so why couldn't medical supply store employees? Call up a company like HDIS and inquire about a product and see what makes them experts. You may be surprised. I've called certain incontinent supply companies and asked about products and have been advised one way or another do to their own experience. It happens, it's possible and therefor, quit hatin'.

It's certainly possible, but I wouldn't assume that a person wears diapers simply because they work there. Probably about the same percentage as in the general population. Maybe slightly higher (why not work somewhere where you know the product?).

Some of the responses here remind me of something. There's a Ford plant not far from where I live. I always get a small chuckle when I drive by and see a Chevy in the parking lot. Sure, there's any number of reasons it could be there, but the thought that someone drives a Chevy and builds Fords...makes you at least wonder if they believe in their products.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Diapers4Me

I agree with d_drew12....lighten up people....

On two grounds. First the question isn't automatically 'no, ' and hence a stupid question; the answer to it is "In very few cases, but definitely in some cases.

Proof: Just like life on other planets, statistically, while there may be very few that could grow and support life, there are so many that the odds are nearly 100% that somewhere there is...

What %age of the population is ab/dl? Say one in 10 000. If there are at least say, 10,000 medical supply shop staff in the world odds are that one is wearing.

Now compound that with diaper-fixated ab/dl's who believe their dream job is to be among diapers all day... the smell, the variety, the constant stimulation of looking at them, selling to people you know are also wearing... some of whom may be the padded dl boy or girl of your dreams and this is how you might meet them, putting yourself in charm's way. (hee hee) If you can imagine such a person applying to and getting the job... QED.

And finally... The staff in these shops are often kindly elderly little old ladies, who can put people at their ease... whether they are incon, ab, or on a dare. They are hired for this skill. It is how med supply shops sell at higher prices than Safeway or Tesco's; they compete on customer service, where they lose on price.

I put it to you that the %age of little old ladies who dribble a bit and wear for need is sufficiently high as to make some going padded inevitable. Many people these days who wear for need discover they like it...and some of them are GRRRRLZ!!

**********************************************************************************************************

I said I agree with Diapers4me ( the user, and the statement) on two grounds. Above is proof his question is non-trivial and therefore fair to ask.

Here is why we should not grief him. Tons, maybe most of us are fixated on locating others who share our thoughts, and our fetishes; whether just to talk to someone who also gets it, to find a lover, or simply who wonders if they are the only fucked up freak in the world into this weirdness and are sick. A common concern, especially among the young and unenlightened, bless their little hearts. Why, look! The forums on all the diapersites are full of people with the same thought, if the kid next door may be, or down the block... just how many of us are there? and who are they?

So even if the answer to the original question WAS = no, None (not few) of the med supply shop staff wear, we should still not call him out and shout him down: he is only echoing our own wonderings... It is hypocritical to declare he is trolling...

And grief one of our own? Being derisive is divisive.

2 grounds: Logic and ethics.

x-files-believe1.jpg

thetruthisoutthere.jpg

I agree with Diapers4Me

I agree with d_drew12....lighten up people....

answering OP's Question: Do You Think Employees At Incontinence Supply Stores Wear Diapers?

On two grounds. First the question isn't automatically 'no, ' and making it a stupid question; the answer to it is "In very few cases, but definitely in some cases.

Proof: Just like life on other planets, statistically, while there may be very few that could grow and support life, there are so many that the odds are nearly 100% that somewhere there is...

What %age of the population is ab/dl? Say one in 10 000. If there are at least say, 10,000 medical supply shop staff in the world odds are that one is wearing.

Now compound that with diaper-fixated ab/dl's who believe their dream job is to be among diapers all day... the smell, the variety, the constant stimulation of looking at them, selling to people you know are also wearing... one of whom may be the padded dl boy or girl of your dreams and this is how you might meet them, putting yourself in charm's way. (hee hee) If even one such person applies for and gets the job... QED.

And finally... The staff in these shops are often kindly elderly little old ladies, who can put people at their ease... whether they are incon, ab, or on a dare. They are hired for this skill. It is how med supply shops sell at higher prices than Safeway or Tesco's; they compete on customer service, where they lose on price.

I put it to you that the %age of little old ladies who dribble a bit and wear for need is sufficiently high as to make some going padded inevitable. Many people these days who wear for need discover they like it...and some of them are GRRRRLZ!!

ufo.jpg

**********************************************************************************************************

I said I agree with Diapers4me ( the user, and the statement) on two grounds. Above is proof his question is non-trivial and therefore fair to ask.

d_drew12 said we shouldn't grief poor OP.

Here is why. Tons, maybe most of us are fixated on locating others who share our thoughts, and our fetishes; whether just to talk to someone who also gets it, to find a lover, or simply who wonders if they are the only fucked up freak in the world into this weirdness and are sick. A common concern, especially among the young and unenlightened, bless their little hearts. Why, look! The forums on all the diapersites are full of people with the same thought, if the kid next door may be, or down the block... just how many of us are there? and who are they?

So even if the answer to the original question WAS = no, and None (not few) of the med supply shop staff wear, we should still not call him out and shout him down: he is only echoing our own wonderings... It is hypocritical to declare he is trolling...

And grief one of our own? Being derisive is divisive.

2 grounds: Logic and ethics. Diapers4me wins.