LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yea people obsess too much on the health issue thing.

I mean nothing will happen to you unless for some reason you stick your hand down into my messy didy.

Which I wouldn't let you do even if you asked. My mess is for my enjoyment alone.

I only went out in public for the first time the other week. I had ordered some diapers to be delivered and so I showed up at the door to sign for the diapers in my diaper (which at that time was still dry), under my tracksuit pants. After signing for the package and the driver left, I realized I needed some more diaper powder, so I put on some jeans and a shirt, and I thought "stuff it", and went out. As I got to the bottom of my driveway, I thought it wouldn't be worth doing unless I did it wet, so I flooded and then walked the ten minutes up the road to the pharmacy to pick up some powder. It felt odd standing there making small talk with the lady behind the counter while thinking that I was in a wet diaper. I paid for my powder and walked out, talking the alternate route home alongside the main road, which felt really odd. It felt like all the passing cars were slowing down as if they had noticed something. Of course, it was all in my head, as I'd not sprung a leak or shown any sign of my diaper. When I returned home, perhaps spurned on by my recent success, I went around to the back door, and as soon as I was behind the side gate, I paused to remove my pants and shirt, and let myself in the back door in just my diaper. Later that day, I went out into the backyard with nothing but a diaper on and sat with my legs in the pool for a while, before returning inside after things got a little "full".

I will be going out in public again in the future.

Guest Diaperdragon

I have gone out in public in a diaper and yes, their are a few places where I go where I can go just in my diaper and my top on. Even outdoors, such as hiking, and swimming, I can wear my diaper. Such as Hiking in the woods, I can wear my diaper and top while hiking.

wearing outside under clothes is no problem

wore to party and work and all other kind of stuff

during summer i go out in just a diaper and t-shirt, mostly where im sure there is no ppl, other times i wear a shorts, wich i can put on and take off fast

im a nudist, wearing a diaper :P

we got born naked so why should we wear clothes during a hot day?

Further to my last post, I decided to go for a walk this evening up to the local KFC to get some dinner. As I am still new to this "wearing in public" deal, I wore an Abena X-plus with a Huggies stuffer inside to really give me peace of mind. I put my jeans on over the top, and aside from looking a little big in the front (although, funnily enough, I was more worried about people noticing and thinking I was walking around with a hard-on or something other than my diaper, haha). As this was not my first time out in public, it wasn't so bad walking up the street to the KFC, but it did feel a little odd walking in past people eating dinner, and I realised that last time, the people I interacted with (at the pharmacy) were used to people with medical problems, and wouldn't bat an eye at someone wearing a diaper under the clothes. This time was different. Still, ordered my food without fuss, and wet while waiting for my order. I wasn't intending to, but it just happened. Felt strange taking a whizz while collecting my burger! I then walked home to eat dinner!

The only time I wore JUST the diaper in public was when I was at the laudromat and tossed in my jeans with the rest and waited on one of the benches in just a t-shirt and very dirty diaper. :blush: Two other people were washing clothes and kept giving me weird looks. I wanted to bend over and tell them to "kiss my diaper". As in kiss my ass. :lol:

Not only unselfconsciously stripping off in the laundromat and not only waiting around there in a diaper, but a dirty one at that? You're one extraordinarily brave fellow.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't know how to quote you. But yes, I didn't really care of the other two occupants.

They were doing their thing, and I was doing mine. I wouldn't have stripped down to my diaper at all had I not had a slight leak in those jeans. :o I figured to kill two birds with one stone. Besides, they were on the faaaaar end of the laundromat. SO they probably never saw my diaper, what with all the machines blocking the way. :)

Oh yes, I am very brave. It doesn't take much bravery though when you ae just being your silly self everywhere ya go. :P

I've worn in public for a long while now. Since June. I've worn Bambinos, Molicares and now CVS/Walgreen's/Walmart's cloth overnight diapers, and haven't had a comment about them, even though some of the bulges were fairly obvious. I wear relaxed jeans most of the times, in size 36, and at that it can be obvious when I bend down to pick something up on the ground. It has taken me a long while to get used to it to not care about what other people think of what's under my jeans.

Why the hell should I care what they think if I am happy with what I am doing? It's not like I'm showing it off to the world. I keep it as discreet as possible. I rarely ever mess out in public, and when it happens, it's usually a pure accident.

I wear diapers in publice every single day. I go to work in them and would be lost without them. My only concern is my upcoming hospital stay where I do not want to wear them because I don't want the doctor's questioning things and pushing meds and other stuff.

Wearing a diaper to the hospital is not a bad thing, I wear a diaper 24/7 and have gone to the ER and been striped down to my diaper and then given a gown to put on. It is just a normal part of my life now and it is part of my medical record to. Why do you need to spend a night at the hospital?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Going to be diapered up on a bus today. Haven't ever been messy on a bus before, so something I want to try. :blush:

No worries, I will sit in the back so if any of you happen to be on that bus, ya won't smell me too much. :P

I have gone out in public in a diaper and yes, their are a few places where I go where I can go just in my diaper and my top on. Even outdoors, such as hiking, and swimming, I can wear my diaper. Such as Hiking in the woods, I can wear my diaper and top while hiking.

Do I understand you to say you hike in ONLY a diaper and top? No shorts? Hmmmm. That's pretty balls-y....for a woman, no less! I don't see myself taking that step (no pun intended) although, some years ago, I backpacked naked (except for a bandanna on my head and boots on my feet) with a naturist group up in The White Mountains.

I'm considering finding some sort of gay/bisexual men's gathering this summer where I can openly wear a diaper (without shorts to hide them).

Going to be diapered up on a bus today. Haven't ever been messy on a bus before, so something I want to try. :blush:

No worries, I will sit in the back so if any of you happen to be on that bus, ya won't smell me too much. :P

You... are... disgusting.

Guest Wetnmessy247

@Darkfinn:

??

What?? :huh:

I was kidding about the smelling thing. I put on some air fresheners so it wasn't that bad.

Besides, there wasn't anyone on the bus besides a few random people and the driver.

the thread is about diapers in public I thought. :huh:

I'm staying in today so it's just my messy self. Can't wait for tonight new episode of the Office.

I have worn everywhere from the doctors as long as I know that my pants are staying up to walmart. I have pourposly wet in walmart until the point of leaking. I have also pooped in many stores and had pee stains down to my knees or dripping out the back of my pants and nobody has ever said a word. People do not pay that close attention to you dont worry the only thing I worry about is family functions then I wear a thinner diaper and am careful not to leak.