LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg I Got Dicked Out Of A Car And Collage

so last weekend my bro from detroit was going to give me his car so i could commute to and from school during my spring quater, but some losers in detroit broke into it a few days before hand and ran off with it. so today i had to withdraw from my classes due to no trasportaion. so ya its pretty lame = /

but on the upside im going to going to an interview monday for a job at wallyworld. maby i can save up enough money for a car for the summer quater.

Note: Edited for content, no racial slurs please. Lets keep it civil! Repaid1

• Like 1

Don't hesitate to buy something cheap, as long as it can get you around safely.

My car was $800 and it has lasted me maybe 10,000 miles in 8 months. And I've spent not a dime on it other than oil changes.

-Sophie

sorry to hear about the situation.. no public transportation where you live? hope you aren't to far from walmart that you need a car to get there as well. Also how far is the uni. from you? could you bike it?

And i say for the love of god enroll in school for the summer... its college not collage silly! lol :P

• Like 1

two quick things though, if your not much of a car guy, bring a buddy who is or even a mechanic if you know a nice one. all through high school and first few years of working, i went through 8 cars all for less than 500 bucks. youll switch cars a lot, but its fun. you need someone there who knows about cars to make sure theyre safe, a lot of people sell some shit. and, the haggling difference if you can bombard them with small problems, i bought a pickup truck i drove for a year and a half for fifty bucks one time. best of luck to ya.

You should probably learn how to spell college and many other words in your post before you waste your money attending. Just some advice. I'm no perfect speller here but you're missing some pretty simple words.

Collage = College

Maby = Maybe

Quater = Quarter

trasportaion = transportation

its = it's

Sorry to hear though dude, that sucks.

• Like 2

nope couldnt bike it or anything because i've got to commute between two diffrent campuses. I'm going to tech a tech school with all the otehr C- kids from highschool, but anyway i was told that the statistic for stolen cars being found was like 85-90%. oh and yes i totaly suck at spelling xD hope i dont need it to much for building power sports equipment.

Guest Wetnmessy247

It bothers me that you are in college but can't even spell the freaking word.

Epic Fail.

And dude, try to get a job besides f'n walmart. That's a crap place to work at. ALthough, they accept pretty much anyone so you could wear to work and use while working. :)

I worked at Walmart some time ago. I was one of those cart guys that gather up the shopping carts. Boy lemme tell ya it was AWESOME being messy doing that. :P You were outside so smells didn't gather in a place and the only people you come in contact with are stupid customers. I don't mind making rude customers smell my messyness. :angry:

This was during the summer too, so you can imagine what messy and wet plus extreme heat and long hours in the sun equals... :blush:

• Like 1

It bothers me that you are in college but can't even spell the freaking word.

Epic Fail.

And dude, try to get a job besides f'n walmart. That's a crap place to work at. ALthough, they accept pretty much anyone so you could wear to work and use while working. :)

I worked at Walmart some time ago. I was one of those cart guys that gather up the shopping carts. Boy lemme tell ya it was AWESOME being messy doing that. :P You were outside so smells didn't gather in a place and the only people you come in contact with are stupid customers. I don't mind making rude customers smell my messyness. :angry:

This was during the summer too, so you can imagine what messy and wet plus extreme heat and long hours in the sun equals... :blush:

without customers, you wouldn't have the job at all :screwy:

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

And without the job, you wouldn't have customers.

Which comes first?

Customers or the job?

No customers=Job shutdown.

No Job=no place for customers to shop.

Chicken or the egg?

without customers, you wouldn't have the job at all :screwy:

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I hear things like this all the time. Just the other day, I was at the garage getting some work done on my car and I was talking to another customer. He was complaining about the rain, and how he didn't like to work in it. I asked him what he did, and he said he fetches carts from the parking lot and cart corral. He went on to complain about the customers who leave their carts all 'willy nilly' in the parking lot as well as explain his general dislike of the customers in general. I thought of telling him that without those customers - especially the ones leaving their carts out in the parking lot - he mightn't have a job, but I bit my tongue. I deducted from the remainder of the conversation that not a whole lot makes this fellow happy, so my $0.02 wouldn't have made any difference.

Things to keep in mind. There will always be customers, either at your store or the competition. If you are the reason the customer's go to the competition, then you may not have your job. It dosn't mean that the job goes away, it means somebody else will have your job instead of you! Getting the picture?

nope couldnt bike it or anything because i've got to commute between two diffrent campuses. I'm going to tech a tech school with all the otehr C- kids from highschool, but anyway i was told that the statistic for stolen cars being found was like 85-90%. oh and yes i totaly suck at spelling xD hope i dont need it to much for building power sports equipment.

No, you don't need college to build much these days, except computers, cell phones and video games. OTOH, you will need college if you want to run a company, and that is where the real fun is. Learn to get up early and use mass transit, you will be money ahead and have the funds you need for your classes. Take extra classes in spelling and grammar- if you cannot express yourself clearly and concisely you will never get ahead in the business world. Simply saying you suck at something is a self-fulfilling promise of failure. Kick some ass in your classes, and show the world you are different.

Things to keep in mind. There will always be customers, either at your store or the competition. If you are the reason the customer's go to the competition, then you may not have your job. It dosn't mean that the job goes away, it means somebody else will have your job instead of you! Getting the picture?

That somebody else could be you. Like consolidating. You just now work for the competition.

Anyway, don't think just because you are a C- student you have to go to a tech and all tech students are failures. I was an A-, B+ kind of student in high school and went to a tech for my job. I make a six figure income, more than a lot of people I know who went to a University or State college and spent 5 times as much getting their education. I see nothing wrong with techs, yeah, so what if almost anyone can go their. That should have any reflection on you. Personally, I think techs are great. Often same education in many fields for a fraction, huge fraction of the price and you can make just as much if not more money than others who went U or State. Seen it often, even in my field, two people, same job, same pay one has 100k student loan, the other 15k. Guess which type of school each went to? Who's smarter now? :thumbsup:

I am not a great speller either, more accurately I am not a good typist, but when I am doing work for school, or work or even posting on a web board I have enough pride to use the spell check. Technology is a wonderful thing.

I am not a great speller either, more accurately I am not a good typist, but when I am doing work for school, or work or even posting on a web board I have enough pride to use the spell check. Technology is a wonderful thing.

Be cautious with spell check too. True story and people here should get a laugh out of it. I sent out a memo at work once, the last line was "I apologize for any inconvenience" I misspelled the last word, good old spell check fixed it. I didn't pay attention and sent out a memo to 25 people stating "I apologize for any incontinence" :o:whistling: