LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Tell Your Girlfriend Your 2?

i've been in a relationship for two years now with the women i love. i want to spend the rest of my life with her and she feels the same. she doesnt know about my fetish because im afraid to scare her off. we have a very close and open relationship and many times ive felt like i could tell her but chickened out. i want her to know about my fetish not because i want to force her to be involved in it but because its part of my life and so is she and i dont want to feel like im hiding something from her. i love this girl very much, do you think i should tell her and if so how?

yes. tell her and if she leaves then your better off without her. You deserve someone in your life for the rest of your life who respects and loves you for who you are. TELL HER dont be one of these poor schmucks who didnt have the kahones and now live in fear and secrecy.

i've been in a relationship for two years now with the women i love. i want to spend the rest of my life with her and she feels the same. she doesnt know about my fetish because im afraid to scare her off. we have a very close and open relationship and many times ive felt like i could tell her but chickened out. i want her to know about my fetish not because i want to force her to be involved in it but because its part of my life and so is she and i dont want to feel like im hiding something from her. i love this girl very much, do you think i should tell her and if so how?

[This has been talked about many times here on this site.So take a look through the differant posts here to see how outhers have done it.

Guest little_jonny

telling her can be very hard. when you do decide to tell her, tell her why you have this fetish and how hard it is for you to tell her.. also let her know that you wont force her into it or anything. i know this is very hard to do. i told one of my friends and she was very supportive about it. i wish you the best of luck

Yea, it could be a tough slog to let your girlfriend in on this part of your life. This subject has definitely gone around the block here on this forum.

All I can tell you is to be honest and forthright. Decide now if it is a deal breaker if she doesn't go along with it. She might want you to give up diapers all together. She might be into it and you guys could live happily ever after.

yes. tell her and if she leaves then your better off without her. You deserve someone in your life for the rest of your life who respects and loves you for who you are. TELL HER dont be one of these poor schmucks who didnt have the kahones and now live in fear and secrecy.

Real men can keep serets! Professionals keep secrets as a way of life. You do not have to live in fear. You do not have to tell her.

It seems that women are the ones who hate secrets the most and somehow equate secrecy with distrust or betrayal. Some childish fantacy of "being totally open and honest with each other is true love." Stupid thinking! Like the little sissy boys on here who agonize over telling their parents "I like diapers." Who cares? Man up!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Guest Wetnmessy247

Look, everyone I know knows my secret....and even though it alienates most everyone from even wanting to associate with me, I love it anyway.

Just be yourself!!!!

• Like 1

I second this guy and I would suggest that you need to think long and hard about the situation of you telling her, her totally not wanting anything to do with it and if you could truly be happy in the relationship if she has nothing to do with it. Be prepared man.

Some advice from my therapist is that the more shamefully you present the fantasy or fetish to your partner the more likely they will think something is wrong with it and will assume that it must be bad because as you are presenting it shamefully you are drawing your self out as the freak for which you are not. My therapist says that as long we don't force our fetish/fantasies on anyone or let our fetish/fantasies control our lives there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. So there is some more food for thought.

Real men can keep serets! Professionals keep secrets as a way of life. You do not have to live in fear. You do not have to tell her.

It seems that women are the ones who hate secrets the most and somehow equate secrecy with distrust or betrayal. Some childish fantacy of "being totally open and honest with each other is true love." Stupid thinking! Like the little sissy boys on here who agonize over telling their parents "I like diapers." Who cares? Man up!

So, being a coward and hiding who you are from your wife is manning up? I do agree that my parents don't need to know what I do for fun.

Also real men can use spell checker! B)(I'm just messing with ya, don't take that personally)

Your first mistake is not telling her within your first 5 months of your relationship, congratulations you just lied and hid something from her. So tell her, ease her into it. Start with something along the lines of "I have had something really important I have needed to tell you for awhile but have not felt comfortable sharing it until now/soon/this week. Then you be honest, do not back track or get off topic. Honestly she may think your a freak but she is going to be more pissed you hid this from her. Also remember its just something you do, its not fully who you are and you have gotten this far without her participation so there is no need for her to jump on the bandwagon right away or for you to force her into it. I wish you the best of luck I myself have done this several times and 90 percent of the time if I told the girl within 3 months of seeing her I get the best results (hid it once during a long term thing and it went really really poorly but we also had a poor relationship to begin with). Let us know how it goes, if you need any more advice please PM me I can help you out.

your kidding right?! Real men can keep secrets? what professional keeps a secret as a way of life? A shrink? A lawyer? The secrets they keep having nothing to do about their own personality or desires.

as for your perspective on love and honesty. I get the feeling your single lol

last but not least....your final insult in this message

"Like the little sissy boys on here who agonize over telling their parents "I like diapers." Who cares? Man up!"

little sissy boys?....who cares?!

personally profiling a person by this message I would conclude you are A.deflecting B.bitter C. you probably own a large truck to compensate for something else that obviously isnt so big.

anyway....thats just my opinion. I could be wrong,.....but I dont think so.

santa and I go waaayyyy back! He cant save us I got angry with the broken wooden pony he gave me a couple years ago so I gave him a melvin and through his jolly ass over a bridge.

thats right santas dead.....that fool breakin in and leaving his contraband in your house is an imposter!

MB,

I second the advice from M 90 and his learned therapist. You have kept it from her for a long time and girls want you to be honest and transparent to them. Therefore, you will have to come out with this BEFORE marrying her and the sooner the better.

Now, how you come out with it while acting cool about it is the tricky part. The best advice I've seen here is the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" approach. When you two are being intimate, or partiuclarly intimate and playful, ask her what her sexual fantasies are. That opens the door. If she tells you something she hasn't told you before, you have a "get out of jail free card"!! This gets you off the hook for hiding your fantasy. If she has already told you all of her's, you're not off the hook and you have to pitch this one in a way that shows it can be good for her as well.

Sure, most of the guys here are looking for a lover who also mommies them. That's all take and no give. Does you fantasy include her being your little girl (LG)? The point is, look for what's in it for her or how if she does this for you, you will do her fantasy for her.

Good luck. As some of the others have written, if she is grossed out by this, you really are better off walking away from her. Speaking from experience, it's too hard to walk away from this lifestyle and community.

Aloha,

Honu