LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered In Gym Shorts?

It would depend on the diaper as mentioned, how long you want to wear it for (increased bulk over time). I know for me, some of my thinner diapers are nearly invisible under loose fitting gym shorts at first, however a wetting or two, or if I have a booster in it so I can wear it a bit longer begins to show. Diapers such as Bambinos will show slightly off the bat, but will hold a bit more before the start to expand any more, in which case they will start to show more. My best suggestion is to to wear a thinner (Not necessarily cheaper) diaper if your gym shorts are a bit tight fitting, or if you like the bulk, or need it, get a pair of loose fitting gym shorts. One thing to remember, most people are in there own world, and prolly won't notice a thing, if they do, everyone carries weight differently, so a diaper is probably last on their list of what the bulge may be.

Wish I could find them again, but decades ago a company called Rubber Duckies or something like that made some nylon "gym" shorts that had an internal plastic pant inside them.

I almost exclusively go with gym shorts in the summer when out and about in a diaper. The comments so far have been right on the money. It all depends on how thick your diapers are and how loose the shorts are. One thing you truly cannot avoid is the sound. A loose pair of gym shorts hides no crinkle whatsoever. I have been put at wally world and know people have definitely heard my crinkle. Nothing you can do to avoid it.

As they swell up they definitely become noticeable. One morning I decided to just go out in my already soaked Abena. I wet several more times while shopping and I noticed a girl was giving me an interesting look at the front of my shorts. When I made it to the mirror aisle to take a look at what she say I noticed the amazingly huge bulge. Almost looked like I had stuffed 3-4 pairs of socks down those shorts...or had on a very wet diaper.

A couple of recommendations for you... You can find the gym shorts that have little holes in the for letting the shorts breath. These are excellent on hot days to let the air in on a sweaty diaper area. But because of these holes you can most definitely see the white of a diaper through the holes. You can get the holes with a little liner that blocks this...all up to you.

The non-holey shorts you definitely want to go large on because these hug right to your diaper. I made the mistake of wearing my usual size with an Attends underneath and you could see the outline as I walked from the back.

All various colors out there to get....red, blue, stripes. I recommend black as they hide any minor leaks very very well. No one will be able to see them. Or you can go risky with white. I had on a nice white pair and never even though about it until someone was looking at the front of my shorts. You couldn't raally make out the diaper at all...but you could see the Baby Print from the Bambino through the shorts. I made sure to never wear that combo again.

Been there, done that. Now, if you try and wear gym shorts or basketball shorts from the 1970's, I'm sure people would notice you have diapers on. Today's men's shorts have legs that go down to your knee and that keeps anyone from seeing your diaper up the legs of your shorts when sitting or riding a bike. If you just wear normal diapers (not 2 or 3 at a time that are really bulky) and regular shorts, then I wouldn't expect you to have trouble even out and about. Just remember to wear a long t-shirt and keep it tucked inside your shorts.