LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today Was The Day!

So, today was a day that will definitely be memorable for me! I got my non-dl husband in a diaper today! We talked about it quite abit before we did it....he is good about talking things through with me. I needed lots of reassurance cause quite frankly, I was worried about what he was thinking, but he did a good job of keeping the mood light and making it less awkward for me. He asked me to wear one as well...he said it would make him more comfortable with wearing one. I of course, had NO objection to that! LOL! I asked if I could put it on him and right before actually doing so, I just about freaked out. Don't know why, I just about did. He reassured me more and I got it done and had him put on pj pants...helped me get used to it in small doses. Even though it was something I've dreamed about for years, it still took some getting used to. I put one on - wasn't quite ready for him to do it...eventually, but not today. I put pj pants on as well and we proceeded to the living room to lay on the couch and watch a movie. It was a fantasy/dream come true to be laying next to my handsome, wonderful hubby and know that we were both diapered. He constantly kept touching me, and combined with knowing he was wearing, me wearing, and the crinkling, it just about drove me crazy. Details aside, we had to pause the movie about halfway and finish business. One thing I will share though because my husband just took charge and it was awesome. When we got ready to "connect", he ripped his diaper off on one side and just let it fall down around his one knee. Then he took the front of mine and just ripped it down before we got it on. WOW. Talk about HOT! And we both enjoyed how the diaper made for super easy clean-up! It was definitely a memorable afternoon!And my husband d deserves big kudos for doing this and for even joking about using it for it's intended purposes! LOL!

Tomorrow after church I think we are going to get all diapered up and watch NASCAR....I'm looking forward to this race more than I've looked forward to one in quite awhile! ;)

OH, and I remember reading somewhere a post asking if people had code names for their diapers. Well, for some reason saying the word aloud to my hubs is awkward for me, so he came up with the word "funderwear". Awesome cause we have fun as a result of wearing them, and they are FUN TO WEAR! HAHA!

• Like 1

Cool story...I'll be right with you with the Diapers and NASCAR! Why not go to Church diapered??? :whistling: Well then again as much as you guys got turned on on the last episode...I'd vote to wait! :rolleyes:

Wow, that's awesome! I'd give [just about] anything to get my non-dl gf into a diaper. She lets me wear but is not at all interested. I wish i could share this part of my life with her openly rather than in my pants... But congratulations! That's totally superb!

Congratulations! This is fantastic.

I don't like NASCAR but I'd gladly watch if it meant my wife diapering me and being with me in one herself!

So, today was a day that will definitely be memorable for me! I got my non-dl husband in a diaper today! We talked about it quite abit before we did it....he is good about talking things through with me. I needed lots of reassurance cause quite frankly, I was worried about what he was thinking, but he did a good job of keeping the mood light and making it less awkward for me. He asked me to wear one as well...he said it would make him more comfortable with wearing one. I of course, had NO objection to that! LOL! I asked if I could put it on him and right before actually doing so, I just about freaked out. Don't know why, I just about did.

Great story ... It's definitely an awkward and scary moment to admit one's fetishes and desires to others, even if they're -- or especially because they're -- a significant other. I remember the trepidation I felt admitting my fetishes to my wife and even then I refused to let her join me in them as I would just feel embarrased about it. She needed to constantly re-assure me too, because she knew how much these kinks of mine meant to me and that I shouldn't always have to enjoy them privately. Even though I haven't had her in a diaper yet, I have gotten her into trash bags and PVC ... It's not surprising you freaked out at first, because you couldn't believe it was happening and you thought, "OMG, this really is happening!" Same for me. But I'm glad you both enjoyed it. Just a suggestion for next time ... ditch the pj's and wear just the diapers! Should be an even more sultry experience!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ohh man I would LOVE to have a girlfriend who would change my diapers and/or wear them herself. I can just dream of me and a girl changing each other's stinky diapers.

Glad you had good time.I would rather be at a race, than watch it on TV. Went to the Atlanta race a few weeks back. I enjoyed watching Carl Edwards wreck Brad Keselowski. That kid needed to be taught a lesson. If only someone would wreck Jimmie Johnson.

Glad you had good time.I would rather be at a race, than watch it on TV. Went to the Atlanta race a few weeks back. I enjoyed watching Carl Edwards wreck Brad Keselowski. That kid needed to be taught a lesson. If only someone would wreck Jimmie Johnson.

I hear ya about rather being at one! And I agree on the "Crashalotski" (as D. Hamlin calls him) and JJ. I'm hoping someone else can knock JJ off his pedastal!

Due to the race being delayed til Monday, we didn't get on our funderwear until later in the day. We did take a nap on the couch and while I was kinda sad that weren't diapered, I knew that I couldn't be selfish and expect it two days in a row! Well, later in the evening I got my wish...we put on some funderwear (cracks me up when hubby calls them that!) and ended up watching a movie. Details aside, only one of the diapers was suitable for reuse after some fun was had during the movie. I have been so happy and thankful for my sweet husband's attitude with this. He acts like its no big deal, says he doesn't mind wearing them, and although he doesn't understand in the slightest what it is about it that gets me going, he sure does enjoy the results! LOL!

I'm looking forward to Friday. I have the day off and while I ultimately wish my DH did as well, I'm looking forward to a little bit of diaper time on my own.

Thanks for all of your kind and supporting comments! I hope that all of you find someone who you can share your dreams with and that if you already found your love that they will at the very least be accepting.