LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Text Message: Naughty Boy Is Wet!

DD I saw this on fetlife earlier and even though the ad is geared more towards geriatric care. I was wondering if some Dommy Mommy would not be able to find some sinister use for such a device.

LOL, I could see this becoming a fun tool for fetish couples! Wetness indicator that will text message your Mommy/Daddy when you need a change!

http://www.simavita....ages/simsystem/

It's interesting but apparently costly, requiring a stand-alone server :( It also seems to be limited to use with only their particular underpants :angry:

I'm wondering who here would be willing to spend about $100 (maybe less) for something very similar but which could be used with any diaper and plugged into any PC running Skype(or a similar phone-over-internet program)? I see a way to manufacture such a thing B)

Bettypooh

Gosh, it's so demeaning.

But why am I turned on by this?

Because it is humiliating and takes away the 'secretiveness' of what you are doing, so 'someone' always knows ;)

It's sad! I know there is a nurse shortage, in the U.S., anyway, and that's sad! But removing the human element from this, is unfathomable to me! :badmood: Technology is great! It enabled us to have this community of like-minded people here, but removing all the closeness of human contact; the compassion and nuances ... No way! Maybe, synthetic prune juice is next :( Or all jokes aside, a diaper changing machine! :huh:

I find it all hysterical and horrifying at same time.

Horrified that possibly the next time you pee, an alarm will go if in someone else's' pocket and they will come wandering (or running) over and take you away for a change....could be embarrassing if in a public or group situation, say a party with friends or such :blush::P

I get the point of it, and I wouldn't mind having it. I mean, I usually already send a text to let mommy know that I'm wet, so nice that I wouldn't even hafta pick up my phone! (Not that the cliq ever leaves my hands, anway) is it just one type pf message, or can it be customised?