LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Benetton Size 6 And Goon Super Big

I have about 20 Benetton Size 6's and 20 Goon Super Big diapers that I am willing to part with for about 5 bucks a piece (if you want a bunch, i am willing to consider other offers, but don't push your luck), with an extra dollar for shipping depending on how many you want (larger orders will combine shipping to actual cost, which shouldn't be much). Sorry guys, first come first serve and I have no way to get any more forever, as I bought both packs on ebay a while ago, and neither of them were cheap.

The Benettons are the Red ones that everyone craves, and are argued to be the largest size 6 made.

The Goon Nappy Super Big is the largest baby diaper currently made in Japan. It is designed for grade school kids and has been know to fit even late teenagers and small young adults.

It pains me to part with these, but I am in desperate need of cash,

If interested, e-mail me at benettongoon@yahoo.com for more details/payment options. Ships from Milwaukee, WI. Sorry, no international orders (unless you offer me a boatload of money!).

-warpiper

$5 a nappy?

Serious rip off.

I guess it is a little steep, so I'll knock it back to $4 a diaper or $19 for 5

I don't want to bilk people, but I did pay a hefty sum for them in the first place and just want to try and make it back.

keep in mind that the benettons are no longer made and the goons are almost completely impossible to get in the states unless you are willing to pay about 100 bucks for shipping.

Still, no international orders unless you make it worth my efforts.

-warpiper

$5 is cheap compared to what is being asked for on Ebay. there is a pack of 20 or so size 6 for over $120 and someone else is asking $20 ($19.99) for 2. So take what you can get while they are on sale!

That is, indeed, quite the good deal, considering the availability of either product. I do wish those were available locally (in the national sense) in an easier fashion. Thanks for putting up the excellent sale, Piper :)

i don't know why you are having issues sending an e-mail, i double checked it before I put it on here and have already gotten a reply on it. you can copy and paste it here:

benettongoon@yahoo.com

send me a message and try again.

-warpiper

I might be interested and will be in the Milw. area next month since Im hosting a munch there on the 17th:)(More details soon on that) Anyways I would rather do business in person, to avoid the possibility of either of us getting ripped off. Send me a pm if you still have them available mid next month.

Got mine today, thanks! The Benne is an amazing product!

It's to bad they don't make that size anymore though, I still think they stopped way to early. The indicator of the need is in the sales of the goodnites and other such products...oh well.

into the museum they go :(