LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper That Shows It'S Messed?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

What's the best diaper that shows brown in the back when it's messed? Some diapers do a great job at concealing the mess so its hard to tell if pooped. Whats the best thick diaper that will show a big brown spot? Bambino wont show a brown spot, from experience.

• Like 1

Out of the probably half dozen or so brands of disposables I've tried, I have yet to have one that will show this evidence, unless it's been "Played in" or something. In which case it would only be obvious in the gathered area of the diaper! I think it would be exciting though, to be able to see the "Brown spot!" I just haven't seen a diaper display this yet. Maybe I need to explore more brands .. :unsure:

If you want something to 'show' then cheaper thin diapers would be a better choice. Even children's diapers don't really do that, unless the kid made one hell of a giant mess :whistling:

The bulkier diapers will just sag under the weight of the contents....so if you want to 'show off' your.....productions", better stick with cheap and thin diapers, or just go in your undies! :P

hehe

qwack

Goden and square_duck are right on - use a cheap store brand diaper and give yourself a quart to 1 1/2 qt enema. I pretty much guarantee you'll have a big brown stain...plus maybe a trickle or two down your leg.24.gif

(I actually apologize for this post. The diaper-devil made me do it. I couldn't resist.)

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well I personally wouldn't want my messings to be visible to others because enough people turn away from me as it is with my ABDL.

However, I do like the sight of the brown-yellow that sometimes seeps through my diapers. I peek inside too and get all giddy with excitement at my art.

Hope ya'll dont think this is weird. :mellow:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

How about wear just whitie tighties from Hanes. Then have an uncontrollable mess.

You are guaranteed to draw attention as you pass by in your extremely sh&tty underwear.

best to show you have messed is wear nothing.

That way, when the poo is coming out it literally COMES OUT and falls to the floor.

AKA messing in public.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't understand what was funny with that pic from POWM.

She didn't mess herself or anything.

What was the relevance here?

On side note, ICP is lamer than lame, and "jiggalos" are the lamest people out there.

On side note, ICP is lamer than lame, and "jiggalos" are the lamest people out there.

The picture has moved back because others have been added. I'm not going to take the time to find it, but I do remember seeing it the other day...ick...you'll know it when you see it!

and "On side note, ICP is lamer than lame, and "jiggalos" are the lamest people out there." ... "What was the relevance here?" to quote you!

Don't go around judging people before you actually get to know them. And it's juggalo, not "jiggalo".