LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Diapers Do You Use In A Day?

How many diapers do you use?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How many diapers do you use in 24 hours?

2. 2. How many do you use while awake?

There was a question of how many diapers do you use in a day in the Depend woman's forum. Please answer the Poll only if you are diapered ALL day.

The Depend forum range seemed to be 3 to 8. I wear a diaper at night that I can wear typically 10 hours and up to 12 hours. This is a Hugquility {Tranquility with Huggies Overnite}.

However I drink a lot {water and soda} so for me to go 24 hours would require many diapers. More so the problem is wearing a wet diaper and the fear of leaks, when I get up in the morning I put on plastic pants until I remove my night diaper. When I go out for job interviews, shopping and movies I'll wear plastic pants but I don't want to wear plastic pants all the time.

Phil

I use 4-5 a day during the week since I use a thinner diaper (Abena M2) at the office. Usually its cloth diapers to bed. Otherwise it is 3-4 a day when I can wear thicker diapers like the Abri-Form XPlus (now M4). I have used a few as 3 in a day and as many as 6.

I've worn anywhere from two to nine in 24 hours...My average, though, is three to six with my regular diapers, a proper diet, and regular hydration of at least 64oz of water a day.

Usually, the variations are with different diapers...I find it also varies with fluid intake and diet changes, as well as stress levels and sleeping patterns, though.

~ moogle

lately I have been fortunate (?) to be able to wear diapers 24 hrs in a row for days in a row. (Sometimes I go commando.) With cloth diapers it is not how many you wear but how often do you have to wash a load. I've put a dozen Curity like diapers into a 35x36 birdseye outer diaper for sleeping at night. In the morning I've been waking soaked. I put on another birdseye with only a comfortable six Curity gauze and clean plastic pants. Change again around noon, and after fivish before repeating a dozen thick nightime diaper . So generally better than 24 diapers a day. But at little to almost no expense. I do one, maybe two extra loads of laundry a week.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS