LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I A Dl?

Hi. I've been on this site a few times before, but this is my first post. I started seeing a guy just over 6 months ago and we have been friends with benefits. We have recently decided that we are just going to be friends. He told me very early on about his diaper wearing. This was my first meeting with a DL (that i know of..) and it sounded a bit weird to me at first. We talked a lot about it, he started wearing in front of me and after a little while asked me if I would like to try. Because it was such a big thing for him (and the fact that I was very curious) I agreed to try. The first time for me felt very strange, but was not a negative experience. I wore with him several times and it made me feel very much connected with him. Now that we are just friends and we are not doing this anymore I have found that I miss wearing.. I feel very confused about it as this was something that hadn't even crossed my mind before. I have today acquired two diapers that are now in my closet and I don't know whether I should put one on or not. Part of me really wants to, and another part of me is sceptical that maybe I am feeling this way because what I actually miss is the connection with my friend. I am really confused. Is it possible to become a DL at 26 (which is my real age), or is this something that if it was really a part of me I would have discovered earlier? Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Thanks for your time and help. :)

Some things you just know, while other things you discover B) There's no timeframe for discovery- it happens when it happens so your age is irrelevant. Is it a transferring of affection from what you no longer have to what you do have? Maybe :blush: And maybe not :o If you are truly a DL you will reach a point where nothing in this world will stop you from wearing a diaper. You may repress or delay the urge but it will overcome your willpower sooner or later :huh: Having said all that, if you want to wear a diaper then why don't you? There's nothing wrong with you or with doing that unless you make it wrong yourself :( If diapering disturbs you then don't do it- that's simple enough! It won't make you into a DL (or anything else) to try something you like doing unless you were going that way anyhow :biker_h4h: If thoughts of becoming a DL bother you then I'd try to resist the urge and see what happens. At this point you can walk away from it and leave it in your past if you're not a DL- if you are a DL the deed is done and it's likely to be forever so get used to it and don't hate yourself over it.

Being (or not being) a DL is beyond our control. It isn't something we wished for or asked for, it just "is"and the only way to deal with it is self-acceptance :D If you aren't a DL you can still choose to diaper for whatever reason you wish. DL's don't really have that choice- it's built into us- and that's the only difference :rolleyes:

I hope your issues are resolved soon and even if you find you aren't a DL you're welcome here.

Bettypooh

• Like 2

Well since there was two, I guess I should post my response again here. Its very much possible that you may be a DL now. Although, you shouldnt attribute it to your age; I'm AB and DL and I'm twenty on the outside (Inside, its a whole different story). If you think that you might be DL, just try the diapers on. If you feel happier while in them, then the possibility is pretty solid. If you dont feel anything or worse, if you start feeling sad, then its more likely you miss your friend.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Hi. I've been on this site a few times before, but this is my first post. I started seeing a guy just over 6 months ago and we have been friends with benefits. We have recently decided that we are just going to be friends. He told me very early on about his diaper wearing. This was my first meeting with a DL (that i know of..) and it sounded a bit weird to me at first. We talked a lot about it, he started wearing in front of me and after a little while asked me if I would like to try. Because it was such a big thing for him (and the fact that I was very curious) I agreed to try. The first time for me felt very strange, but was not a negative experience. I wore with him several times and it made me feel very much connected with him. Now that we are just friends and we are not doing this anymore I have found that I miss wearing.. I feel very confused about it as this was something that hadn't even crossed my mind before. I have today acquired two diapers that are now in my closet and I don't know whether I should put one on or not. Part of me really wants to, and another part of me is sceptical that maybe I am feeling this way because what I actually miss is the connection with my friend. I am really confused. Is it possible to become a DL at 26 (which is my real age), or is this something that if it was really a part of me I would have discovered earlier? Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Thanks for your time and help. :)

Well let me start out by saying welcome to the boards and we're happy to have you. As for being a DL, only you can know that answer for sure. Based on the fact you said you miss wearing makes me bring up two questions. 1.) Do you miss wearing the diaper itself? or 2.) Do you miss wearing with him? If it's question two then you may just miss your ex boyfriend / 'friend with benefits'. Discovering a fetish has nothing to do with age, as one usually doesn't discover they like something until they try it. I would recommend sticking around the baords for a while and just find out what you think might be fun and try it. you'll know almost immediately if you like it or hate it.

Take care.

• Like 1

All good advice here and very little to add. I was probably twice your age when I started wearing and decided I loved it. Don't go by age. Many here say they've known all their lives but many others discovered their love of diapers at an older age.

I wouldn't be afraid to try one of those two diapers you have. As others have said, try wearing one and ask yourself how it feels and why it feels that way. Hopefully you'll be able to tell if it is just that you miss being with your friend. If you aren't sure after wearing the first one, you can always try the second as well! What have you got to lose?

Best wishes as you try to find your way.

Well, You must have acquired the diapers for a reason. Think about why you got them. Was it your friend or the diapers themselves? Did you miss the way it felt to go in the diaper? Was it relaxing and made you feel safe? Did it turn you on? The only way to know is put it on and try! I don't wear all the time but when I do it's always under clothes. I have kids and don't want them to know but my husband knows. Sometimes I just feel like peeing in a diaper...nothing wrong with that!

thank you for all your replies. I put one on last night, slept in it and did not want to take it off this morning... I'm still a little confused, but I like having them on and I think they look really sexy on me.. :)

Got any pics?

• Like 1

To answer your question, yes.

I didn't "discover" diapers until I was twice the original poster's age, either. Who knew? My take on it and advice to anyone as to whether they should wear diapers or not is "What's it going to hurt?" They're PRACTICAL and they feel good.

Is it possible to become a DL at 26 (which is my real age), or is this something that if it was really a part of me I would have discovered earlier?

of course its possible.

have you discovered a new food you like that you never tried before?

or what about a book you had never read before but suddenly now love? or a movie? or perhaps someone you knew but only recently became good friends with.

we are constantly discovering new things we enjoy, and new things we do not enjoy, throughout our lives. Diapers is just one more thing you experienced and enjoyed.

I did not discover this whole thing until i was 21. Until then i never had any thoughts about diapers, or being treated as a baby, or anything else related to this fetish, except for being submissive.

every time you try something new and like it, it doesn't make sense to ask yourself "is it possible for me to only discover now that i like this food, or should i have liked it for my whole life"

• Like 1

sometimes i wonder if everyone has the potential to be a DL it is just a matter of them trying it out

no they dont.

does everyone have the potential to like coffee its just a matter of trying it? no, i dont like coffee and i've tried it.

does everyone have the potential to want to be a mommy or daddy in this fetish? no i've tried being dominant and can't stand it.

does every have the potential to like family guy, if only they have watched it? no because lots of people have watched it and can't stand it.

I'm sure there are lots of things in your life you have tried and dont like, adn i'm sure there are lots of things in your life, you have never tried but are pretty sure you wont like.

• Like 1

no they dont.

does everyone have the potential to like coffee its just a matter of trying it? no, i dont like coffee and i've tried it.

does everyone have the potential to want to be a mommy or daddy in this fetish? no i've tried being dominant and can't stand it.

does every have the potential to like family guy, if only they have watched it? no because lots of people have watched it and can't stand it.

I'm sure there are lots of things in your life you have tried and dont like, adn i'm sure there are lots of things in your life, you have never tried but are pretty sure you wont like.

yeah that is true!

I just think they are some comfortable. I think NON DL will agree that they are at least cosy and comfortable

well, after wearing the two that i got i went and got some more :) i've been wearing every chance that i get including at night. i'm really enjoying it for myself, but i have also discovered that i missed both wearing the diapers themselves, and wearing them with my ex. however, i'm feeling better now (with my diaper on). :) thanks for all the advice and positive comments. you probably know this already, but it does help. i might have to change my status from just curious to dl soon.. :)

• Like 1

If you have even the slightest desire to wear, put one on and you will soon know. It has little to do with age (for a lot of people it happens around puberty... 12 for me, but I have a few memories shortly before that from when I was 10-11.)

The easy answer is that if you like diapers (as you seem to) then you are a DL. It's simple, really.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have even the slightest desire to wear, put one on and you will soon know. It has little to do with age (for a lot of people it happens around puberty... 12 for me, but I have a few memories shortly before that from when I was 10-11.)

The easy answer is that if you like diapers (as you seem to) then you are a DL. It's simple, really.

that is very interesting to hear, i mean about the onset at Puburity. I first noticed it at the age of 11. I mean i really don't have any memories of any wearing diapers and enjoying before that age.