• Adult Baby
    • Diaper Lover
    • Sissy
    • Mommy
    • Daddy
    • AB & daddy/mommy
    • DL & mommy/daddy
    • Just Curious

Not to beat a dead horse, but I dont think there is a clear and definate line between all of these. Each shares more or less traits of another. I like to wear diapers and use them, and I have a sleeper, but I dont like talking like a baby, crawling being talked to like a baby, or having a pacifier or bottle. So, I think I fit closest to the catergory of a diaper lover.

Collin

:whistling: I don't see anything that fits me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cough... :Crylol:

Not to beat a dead horse, but I dont think there is a clear and definate line between all of these. Each shares more or less traits of another. I like to wear diapers and use them, and I have a sleeper, but I dont like talking like a baby, crawling being talked to like a baby, or having a pacifier or bottle. So, I think I fit closest to the catergory of a diaper lover.

Collin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well yeah, but then id have a poll with about 3000 options. and you basicaly just answered yourself :)

:drive1:

• 1 month later...

I love to wear, sleep in, and use diapers! However, I don't do babyish things. The closest I come to being AB is in the morning, I like to cuddle up to my wife's giant stuffed frog while laying on my side. Other than that, no AB here.

Note: That doesn't mean I don't like having conversations with ABs, I like to talk with everyone on the board! :)

Id like to see on a poll base, what we all are, just for fun i guess.

me personally im a Diaper lover, as i dont have enough charatisitcs to be a full AB. But my answer may change in future!

I too am a Diaper Lover, but I also can feel very babyish at times when wearing a diaper. I often wonder if I'm an Adult Baby at heart because of those feelings. I'm sure there are other DLs that feel the same way.

• 2 months later...

You should have combined some choices as new options. Some people are Sissy's Ab's and DL's. Myself, I'm an ABDL. It's really kinda hard actually to be an AB and not like/love diapers. It's all part of the baby aspect.

I think that if you were an AB, it would go without saying that you are a DL. Its just the nature of the beast. Im a DL, with abilities to be a daddy. Im not a daddy F/T, but can be.