LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wrong Diapers!

Ack! I went to open my case of DryCare's and they sent me the wrong size! Now I have to wait another week for the replacement box!

I hate when that happens - and it seems to happen surprisingly often among the different peeps I order stuff from!

I have also had the same thing happen from Drycare twice. I wear a large and have gotten mediums from them two different times. But they sent me the right size without giving me any more problems. It sucks when that happens though.

think they should comp you a couple of bags for your inconvenience. I dont know if you are incon but if you are or were and this happened it would cause a great deal of difficulty for you.

I would atleast get a couple of free bags out of it lol

I sure hope you can hold it that long.

Sorry to hear about the size mixup.

Hang in there and stay pampered

SoCalAB

Ack! I went to open my case of DryCare's and they sent me the wrong size! Now I have to wait another week for the replacement box!

I hate when that happens - and it seems to happen surprisingly often among the different peeps I order stuff from!

this stuff is not fun.

Yeah, supposed to be sending me a return label with the replacement box.

What they respond when you emailed and said you received the wrong goods?

Got the new shipping notice. Replacements arrive Tuesday. Wearing my last one now as I just got back from the movies. Thankfully I have Bambinos on hand to get me through the weekend.

Got the new shipping notice. Replacements arrive Tuesday. Wearing my last one now as I just got back from the movies. Thankfully I have Bambinos on hand to get me through the weekend.

Thats good.

:o

I thought you really had the "wrong diaper", like the time I reached into the back part of my diaper and found one of my guns instead of my wallet!

That was a mix up I can tell you! :roflmao:

I can't stand when a mix up like that happens, you wind up sending your glock through the wash cycle, then have to hang it out to dry.

I'm glad I don't wear the wrong diaper often.

Peace,

Vic :P