LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bartenders To Ring In New Year In Diapers

Bartenders to ring in New Year in diapers

Dec. 28, 2005 12:00 AM

If the bartenders at Eli's American Grille in Scottsdale are too busy on New Year's Eve to take potty breaks, they won't have to worry. They will be wearing diapers.

The four lead bartenders, including brothers Tony and Greg Elias, who also own the restaurant, will dress up as New Year's babies, complete with diapers and tuxedo jackets, but no shirts. They've been doing it for the past 28 years.

"We've had so much fun with it," Greg Elias said. "The regulars are used to it, but the tourists come in and they look at the bar and say, 'Oh, my God.' "

But by the end of the evening, there are always people who want to put on diapers. "There's a fun animal inside everyone dying to get out," Elias said. "It's all in good fun. It isn't lewd or anything."

:beer: This sounds like the place to be new years, I only wish it were close enough to go see.

Bartenders to ring in New Year in diapers

Dec. 28, 2005 12:00 AM

If the bartenders at Eli's American Grille in Scottsdale are too busy on New Year's Eve to take potty breaks, they won't have to worry. They will be wearing diapers.

The four lead bartenders, including brothers Tony and Greg Elias, who also own the restaurant, will dress up as New Year's babies, complete with diapers and tuxedo jackets, but no shirts. They've been doing it for the past 28 years.

"We've had so much fun with it," Greg Elias said. "The regulars are used to it, but the tourists come in and they look at the bar and say, 'Oh, my God.' "

But by the end of the evening, there are always people who want to put on diapers. "There's a fun animal inside everyone dying to get out," Elias said. "It's all in good fun. It isn't lewd or anything."

That would be outstading to go to that next year, if you could dailydi, see if you can keep up on that with adress, timeframe etc, and just tac that to a board someplace, maybe we can all plan a trip to go there next year. Id do it for you, but Im too irresponsible to remember somthing like that.

Collin

Lol.

That's pretty funny. You would think that more busy places would try to implement Diapers in the work force although i think that the general outcry by the "Normies" would be pretty high.

I'd love it. I'd act all reluctant... "Would there be higher pay involved? Yes? Well, I guess I coulld work in a diaper without restroom breaks."

BTW... "Normies" tend to piss me off. Anybody who calls themself normal tends to have a "holier than thou" attitude, no matter what they are "normal" from.

I'm abnormal several times over! Just look at my title... Diapered Vegan Pagan Computer Nerd Pyromaniac with ADHD, OCD, and seperation anxiety (not form my mom, but from my fiance). I should be exilied from "normal society", who's comming with me?