LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm sick again! What the hell? I guess I am so run down I'm catching every bug going around. Nothing as bad as last time, just a cough and a fever, but I am sick of being sick!

On the plus side, it gives me an excuse to stay in bed in a nice thick diaper with my baby monkey and a sippy cup of juice :)

I know that in California, a lot of people are coming down with acute bronchial infections. I have yet to get one even though I'm constantly stricken with bronchitis.

Thanks! What really annoys me is I caught this cold at the Doctor's office! Everyone around here is sick right now.

Well DD thats where so many colds are caught cause you got to figure that the reasn most people are there cause there sick.And as thay say the best place to comit a robberey is across the street from the police station.

Well DD thats where so many colds are caught cause you got to figure that the reasn most people are there cause there sick.

Indeed. Also, a family setting is more conductive to recycling sicknesses. When I was living with my folks, and then my grandparents, one of us would come down with something and it would migrate around to the others and back to the first person, often several times over. Since I started living a more isolated life here in my own house, I've gotten sick a lot less and usually not as badly sick...

And as thay say the best place to comit a robberey is across the street from the police station.

Unless the place across the street from the police station is where a lot of rednecks and some of the cops go for breakfast, lunch, and supper... Then, it's just a good way to get shot...

I'm sick again! What the hell? I guess I am so run down I'm catching every bug going around. Nothing as bad as last time, just a cough and a fever, but I am sick of being sick!

On the plus side, it gives me an excuse to stay in bed in a nice thick diaper with my baby monkey and a sippy cup of juice :)

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down and wish you a speedy recovery ;)

I prefer a natural approach to health which implies a lot of prevention. Staying well hydrated, (diapering takes care of any 'excess' fluid :lol: ), eating an alkaline high fiber diet, taking natural vitamin supplements, avoiding sick people, and staying physically active seems to help keep me healthy. In winter your vitamin C doses should be increased by half- that seems to be the best single cold and flu prevention technique as far as the body goes :thumbsup: Frequent hand washing and not touching your face with anything but just-washed hands works well at keeping someone elses germs from getting into you. Fresh air also seems to work wonders- being cooped up in a closed house allows germs and bacteria to remain concentrated which is why you have more colds in the winter. Getting outside as much as you can usually means being active- all to the good of your health :D

If I feel I am coming down with a cold or flu I "sweat it out" ASAP by soaking in as hot a bath or shower as I can stand till the hot water runs out, wrapping in warm clothing and blankets, and replacing body fluids as fast as I sweat them out for 12 hours or so. It sometimes feels miserable to do it but afterward whatever was trying to get a grip on me has lost the battle and fades away quickly. The only after-affect is some short-term weakness which is gone the next day. Medicines do not heal- only the body can do that. What all medicines do is control the body and change it's response. Knowing this you can get good results by simply doing everything you can to allow the body to concentrate all it's energy on healing.

Get well soon my friend :)

Bettypooh

My ex works at a free clinic. She work bring sickness home with her every few weeks and blame it on the kids. No body at the school was sick, or even had the sniffles. She would cough or sneeze in her hands and then grab a door know to open it. I used to get sick five or six times a year then. Now that I live alone I have been sick maybe four times in two years.

I'm not sure if you can still find this in the us, but ColdFX is an amazing product that can really help get over being sick more quickly and also help prevent getting sick. I've used it for years and can say it works damn well! Unlike a lot of products there is actually a lot of research behind it and studies.

Get better soon!

On the plus side, it gives me an excuse to stay in bed in a nice thick diaper with my baby monkey and a sippy cup of juice smile.gif

sorry you're sick. You're welcome to post (yeah, it is your site!!) but don't breathe on us! I've been lucky this winter and want to continue that luck... hope the rest of you who are under the weather get better fast.

Remember to take two aspirin, one diaper and change it in the morning (isn't that what the doctor says??)