LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Disposables

Blackhart

since recently becoming totally urinary incontinent I have used nothing but molicare superplus large, as they do the job perfectly. I tried using cloth over night and found they didn't suit my needs. However, the molicare fits really well and the tapes never come loose, and in the morning my diaper is soaked but it has held everything.

During the day they are a bit bulky but I find i don't have to change too often, about every 8 hours.

For me it is cloth diapers and waterproof pants only. That's what I grew up (Grew up? Well...physically aged, then) wearing being born in 1959. I have no way to hide disposables, nor can I order them mail-order with any sort of privacy. I can, however, order diaper flannel/birdseye and polyurethane laminate and make my own diapers and waterproof pants. They're easy to stash, and I have enough "alone time" that when I do actually get to "use" the diaper, I can wash/dry it and put it back in hiding much easier than getting rid of a disposable diaper. Absorbency is also pretty good with very little leakage issues as long as I don't flood the diaper.

Good lord, you are as old as I am and more than old enough to walk into a drug store, or have your mail order delivered to the nearest UPS depot and pick it up, and throwing a diaper into a ziploc with some peroxide and moving it out on garbage day is just, well, impossible!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i prefer disposable diapers because i live in a apt complex were theres shared laundry also theres nothing like the feeling of wetting and having it swell up where you have to change how you walk

• 1 year later...

I use mine because I am not wearing one in public and they are big and bulky and most of my pants won't fit over them and they smell when wet. Plus I am not carrying a wet one around with me so I use disposables for in public. I will go out in cloth if I am running an errand or won't be gone long or if I go for my walk.

I love the crinkle sound of plastic backed disposables even though I use plastic pants over them. There is just something about opening a pack of disposable diapers, laying onen on the bed, opening it up and knowing you are going to tape yourself into it. Sometimes I'll make sure my diaper is good and secure by using clear packing tape to make sure it is strapped on good and tight. Four or five layers of packing tape wrapped around the waist and that diaper isn't coming off anytime soon.