LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Jog Outside Wearing?

I am a very pro active guy and goes running outside 3-4 times a week :) Are you a fanatical runner and wear nappies while running :blush: ?

Max x

I don`t run, but I do like cycling, and there is no doubt my bum is much happier when fully padded!! Saddles are always so uncomfortable!

So I do like cycling whilst wearing a nappy

Ric

• Like 2

I don`t run, but I do like cycling, and there is no doubt my bum is much happier when fully padded!! Saddles are always so uncomfortable!

So I do like cycling whilst wearing a nappy

Ric

It's funny. I saw several videos of bikers who padded up on a couple of DL-related web sites. I can see why now.

No, I haven't jogged around in diapers because it weighs me down.

• Like 1

I am a very pro active guy and goes running outside 3-4 times a week :) Are you a fanatical runner and wear nappies while running :blush: ?

Max x

I run 3-4 times a week too, and I occasionally do so while diapered. I love wearing spandex tights over the diapers, and I've even taken a few runs in a soiled diaper. Much fun! :blush:

I don't jog but I ride my bike and I am diapered full time.

Only leaked once on the bike path too but that was big time.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Max x

Not only do I run, I'm a marathoner and do all my running in a Pampers 7. When you're running, particularly with enough heat and humidity, you don't wet that much when it is time to wet the diaper. Pooping is not recommended :(. Not only is that not my thing, but during one run I had diharrea and had to let it go in my diaper. I got the worst diaper rash :excl:

Only on one other occassion, and it was recently, I leaked out of my diaper during a run. With the sweat, it was not at all obvious. This one happened because my neighbor stopped me and we chatted for about an hour before I started running.

I can't imagine running in an adult diaper, but then again, it's not necessary either. I ran the whole marathon, a little over 4 hours, in the Pampers 7 without getting a rash or leaking out. I stopped at all the water stops and it was COLD, but I still used all the water I drank.

Hope that helps it is seems that aren't many other fellow runners here.

I mostly walk for excercise, usually 3-4 miles a night. Sometimes I need to pee while out, and there are not any places to go on the route that I take, so I often wear a diaper while I walk. I usually wear cloth diapers with plastic pants, but I find that they are too bulky for comfortable walking, so I wear Bambinos to excercise in. I sometime will walk to the local park, and run on the grass for a while, but haven't worn diapers there yet.

After several peeing and pooping accidents in my shorts (summer) and sweatpants (winter) while walking, I have begun to wear Depends or Tena pull-ups on my walks. I used to walk 4 - 5 miles per day in an area where houses and/or people were plentiful, but restrooms were non-existent. It is pretty embarrassing to get diarrhea or pee yourself while out walking, especially when you have no underwear on and it runs down your legs.

Not jogging, but I like to go hiking. I'm diapered every day, so I'm diapered when hiking, too. In warmer weather, the Abena AirPlus are much better than plastic-backed diapers, though they need extra tape and some kind of compression (tighty-whities) to really hold them in place for this use.

Oh, and to add one more vote to the bicycling in diapers question - yes, I do, and it sure does keep the seat comfortable!

I used to walk everyday for exercise, most of the time I walked in the winter months to keep the cold away I wore a 7mm insulated wetsuit, and of course when wearing a wetsuit you need to be able to pee without unziping the suit, it doesn't help matters much that the zip is on the back of the suit.

So all you diaper bikers, doesn't the extra padding make you off balance. I have been diapered while biking, I liked it, but it made me so off balanced that mountain biking was out of the question. I was able to get use to it enough to ride my beach cruiser diapered.

In Texas heat, it's easy to contend that wearing outside during the summer is hardly an option at all. The idea of jogging in them sounds positively HORRENDOUS in light of that.

Speaking of bicycling, I saw a college aged girl cycling last summer and her shorts were NOT made out of a good material for this kind of heat. When she hopped off the bike there was a huge wet spot(from sweat of course!) that ran the length of her perineum and then some. So wear a dark color people!

Never while I'm actually running, but I do a lot of point to point practice where I run 18 miles and then take the subway home. I'm pretty sweaty by the time I finish so pack a change of clothes including a diaper in my camelback.

Hahhahahahahaha... No. I occasionally go outside to get one of my dogs un-tied from around the tree he gets his tie-out leash wrapped around. But that's the limit of me outside in diapers, and always well-covered. Usually, the most exercise I get is walking the dogs out to the mailbox and back.