LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time For A Change

Well, my aunt decided that its time to make the move away from pull-ups into something a little more suiting. Oh, I forgot to mention, for the spring I am staying with my aunt. Traditionally, I have worn pull on style protection for night, but after arriving to my aunts, I see I'm in for something a little more then I bargained for. Hope you like.nightgear.png2downi.pngdownward.pngfinishedt.png

After seeing these I think you will agree that someone will be dry tomorrow morning!!!! (=

I think this might be an "aunt" as in a woman roleplaying as an auntie, rather than an actual relative.

Most of the time, that's the case so it's reasonable to assume :)

Well, my aunt decided that its time to make the move away from pull-ups into something a little more suiting. Oh, I forgot to mention, for the spring I am staying with my aunt. Traditionally, I have worn pull on style protection for night, but after arriving to my aunts, I see I'm in for something a little more then I bargained for. Hope you like.nightgear.png2downi.pngdownward.pngfinishedt.png

After seeing these I think you will agree that someone will be dry tomorrow morning!!!! (=

nice pictures of you.

I think this might be an "aunt" as in a woman roleplaying as an auntie, rather than an actual relative.

Or an invisible fantasy woman that doesn't really exist (which is fine) but when he chose to change his preference of diapers he created a fantasy role play around it.

Yea a little confusing...did the aunt make him switch to diapers from pullups and did she buy them and have them ready for him.

Is the aunt a real relative or a roleplay person he fantasises about? Does the aunt put him into diapers to make sure they are on correct?

Interesting....

Wonder also who took the photos...

Yea a little confusing...did the aunt make him switch to diapers from pullups and did she buy them and have them ready for him.

Is the aunt a real relative or a roleplay person he fantasises about? Does the aunt put him into diapers to make sure they are on correct?

Interesting....

Wonder also who took the photos...

I want to know as well =)

Also I think Im a little jelious atm :P

These aren't 'old ones': these are the new plastic variety, with the 'racing stripes'. Abena continues to produce two lines of X-Plus: one with plastic and one labelled AP for Air-Plus, which has cloth backing.

Yea, what I meant by "plain old" was they're just the plastic backed ones, not cloth backed :X. I know they're the new type, got 3 packs of L4's upstairs :P