LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Socks As Stuffers?

OK, I know this is going to give some of you the giggles but I was wondering instead of buying doublers/stuffers, or using two or three diapers with the inner layers slit (which hasn't worked super great for me. Yeah it helps but a lot seems to just dribble out the bottom), how well would socks work for/trapping wetness? Thoughts??? Has anybody tried this before?

Christi

Guest Baby Tiana

I've never tried....but I wouldn't want to use socks that were peed on. Anyways, I think they would do the same as the other things....and you would really be wasting some money on socks, just to pee on them. Why not just get yourself some good diapers, and boosters? Just a thought. But maybe you should try the socks, and tell us how it worked? Could be interesting.

Thanks for the replies, I guess I'll ditch that idea. I'm trying to stay with what's locally available so any of the brand name grade A diapers are out for me. :crybaby:

Before I had pads I used old socks in between my doubled panties- clean ones of course :rolleyes: They're good for dribbles and small spurts but that's about it :( Once wet they transferred the wetness shortly after, so had to be removed, but they did save me from many embarrassing moments B) It's much better to just wear what you need to, even if you have to order it ;) I'll take a puffy- looking butt over wet pants any day :P

Bettypooh

Before I had pads I used old socks in between my doubled panties- clean ones of course :rolleyes: They're good for dribbles and small spurts but that's about it :( Once wet they transferred the wetness shortly after, so had to be removed, but they did save me from many embarrassing moments B) It's much better to just wear what you need to, even if you have to order it ;) I'll take a puffy- looking butt over wet pants any day :P

Bettypooh

There was a time, pre-diapers, when I used terry sweat socks for this very purpose, and it worked, as well as being nice and thick and soft.

I suppose if I wanted some cloth stuffers, I'd head to the nearest dollar store and grab some kitchen / dish towels for cheap. Better than socks imo and I've used them as stuffers in cloth diapers. I suppose you could user them in disposables too, though. I might have to try it... convenience of disposables with the feel of a cloth diaper... hmmmmm IDEA!!!!!

Normal socks tend to generally become quite unpleasant when they encounter liquid of any sort. You might be better off trying moisture-wick socks like what can be found at a farm supply store like Orchelin's. They're perty good at recovering from encounters with liquid. They might be harder to find, given the end of winter, though...

I've never tried....but I wouldn't want to use socks that were peed on. Anyways, I think they would do the same as the other things....and you would really be wasting some money on socks, just to pee on them. Why not just get yourself some good diapers, and boosters? Just a thought. But maybe you should try the socks, and tell us how it worked? Could be interesting.

I have wet my pants many times right down to my socks, never had an issue washing them and using them as socks again