LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing The Same Diaper For The Whole Week Without Leaks, Is It Possible?

Goerge

How many diaper stuffer's would one need? Would the smell and bulk be obvious to work mates? What antiperspirant should one use to conceal the smell?

How many diaper stuffer's would one need? Would the smell and bulk be obvious to work mates? What antiperspirant should one use to conceal the smell?

I'm afraid it would be impossible for any amount of diapers and stuffers to hold a weeks worth. And the odor would be very noticeable. But it is a fun thing to think about.

• Like 1

You can't be serious? Are you sure you are a adult at the age you have specified? You sir have some issues! :whistling:

No.... I think with the right deodorant and loose fitting pants you could pull if off... Even better if you worked at the local supermarket and had to sit down all the time, nobody would notice.

Guest little_jonny

if you wore the same diaper for a whole week, you will have one hell of a nasty rash. and no deodorant, spray, baby powder will be able to mask the amount of smell in the dirty diaper.. can you picture trying to throw that diaper away and having the trash company coming to your trash can? i've heard stories of dirty diapers that smelled so bad that the empolyees have gotten sick.. and they were baby diapers also

I'm not adding any fuel to his fire, but thats digusting. I don't care how baggy your pants are or what you use to mask the smell...you cannot mask the smell of a week of a diaper. eventually with boosters or whatever....it will seep through and the odor is toxic to your health. extremely unhealthy and I hope your not that ignorant to really try this. Get help.

If I worked at the local supermarket and fives days into my week diaper binge I'm sure I'll get a little itchy right? That's why I propose giving myself a full frontal scratch around my privates when I get a quite moment on the till.... Then I'm ready to scan people's food again.... I'm sure its in the disability discrimination act the employer can't fire me for smelling, right?

• Like 1

Mate, either your taking the piss (pardon the pun) or you got some critical head issues... :bash: Even describing your work environment it would never work. You'd probably die from a severe fecal backlog or something cause there is no diaper in existance that can take what one would expell in a week. How much food would you consume in a week in terms of Kilos? Think about that? Then imagine that weight tightly secured around your waist only getting heavier and heavier... We all love the occasional BM but not to that magnitude! :huh:

Rethink your plans!!

Guest little_jonny

If I worked at the local supermarket and fives days into my week diaper binge I'm sure I'll get a little itchy right?

a little itchy? try a massive rash... by the 2nd or 3rd day there will be almost no padding left in the bosters or diaper to catch the urine and scat.. PLUS think about after you poop about 3-4 times. your butt will be so sore you would be walking so slow from the pain.

I'll make myself constipated and cut my calorie count down to 3700 a day, I guess if I eat red meat all week I'll manage plus every time I leak I'll just strap a fresh nappy with some antiperspirant and bingo I'm fresh for another day or two...

Hope you have good health insurance for the nasty infection you're going to get on your backside.

Is this guy for real? This not possible. Great fantasy, but not so great reality. Like almost everyone in here wrote, you should not do this. Also, from personal experience, I wore a diaper at an AB party that I peed and scatted in for 8 hours without a change and had huge rashes. Trust me, you will not have a good time.

• Like 1

Come now people, this is an entirely possible thing to do, and you wouldn't even need any stuffers to do it.....

if one is dead.

• Like 2
Guest LOSTinDiapers

Where to begin? Where to begin? Why am I even responding to this? If the smell doesn't get you, the yeast infection will. There is no amount of diaper rash cream or petroleum jelly that will save you from a week of ONE diaper. The mother of all yeast infections you would be unleashing would cause rapid tissue breakdown anywhere your skin is left exposed to moisture and bodily waste. The tissue breakdown would lead to necrosis, then sepsis, then coma, then death.

If you do decide to go through with something as bad as this, can you please do it from within some sort of institution? Preferably the kind with padded rooms and daily meds.

• Like 2

Seriously is there a certain number of negative rep points you have until you get banned. These posts he comes up with doesn't makes sense, defecating and urinating for a week would kill you with the open sores the smell that comes with messing is from the bacteria in the feces. You would get sepsis and die. I don't think you would last 2 days plus you work at a supermarket they would send you home just because of health reasons.

• Like 2

I think we are going about this the wrong way. We should encourage him to actuall try. This would put him out of our misery:)

This is one sick puppy

I do not think you should try this. It will, as I said to smell a lot about you even if you use perfume. Such a pungent odor, no perfume to hide. Then you will get terrible eczema of this. Sure you want to try new things. But this, you should not try.

If I worked at the local supermarket and fives days into my week diaper binge I'm sure I'll get a little itchy right? That's why I propose giving myself a full frontal scratch around my privates when I get a quite moment on the till.... Then I'm ready to scan people's food again.... I'm sure its in the disability discrimination act the employer can't fire me for smelling, right?

the only issue is that your not really disabled. They can probably get away with firing you for hygiene issues. Where I worked in high school I could of gotten a warning for not shaving. You could easily get written up if not worst