LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Save You Money!

Assume: you wear diapers at work and go through 2 diapers a day (I use Depends 3-tape, and that's the results I get). $12 per pack of 16 diapers. Salary of $12 per hour (whatever). Assume you spend 10 minutes per day taking a break and peeing in the toilet.

2 diapers * 5 days * 52 weeks = 520 diapers / year for business days

520 diapers / 16 per bag = 32.5 bags per year

32.5 bags * $12/bag = $390

Depending what your salary is....

10 min * 5 days * 52 weeks = 2600 minutes peeing

2600 minutes / 60 = 43.33 hours peeing

43.33 hours * $12 per hour salary = $520 spent peeing

CONCLUSION:

If you make $12 per hour and spend 10 minutes a day going to the toilet you will SAVE $130 per year by wearing diapers.

Who said those math classes you had in grade school were a waste???

• Like 1

Impressive, but who actually has to clock out for restroom breaks? That seems barbaric...

If you're a consultant you do. At least, if you're truly honest you do.

Then again, if you're a consultant your savings could be even bigger. I know I sure as heck charge more than $12 an hour.

Thats an interesting Theory. Diapers certain must save time overall, because without Diapers you'd Probably have to use the restroom multiple times per day, Whereas most likely with the right diaper you could probably get away with one or two changes per workday. Interesting!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Ummm here's a thought:

Diaper also save the employer money, using the very same math. I WAS an employer, wouldn't be averse to it again at some point. I wear and would actually like to have diapered employess too. Assuming diaper use reduces time wasted, I actually would hire AB/DL/Littles because they work just as hard, if not better, than most, they are more productive (I am one, I know) and they are happier people in general, always eager to please. Yep, I'd actually even provide free diapers and diapering supplies and even a changing facility for my employess. Anyone into garden centers, landscaping, or floristry here? hahahaha!

:thumbsup:

If my IBS is acting up, I may end up running to the bathroom 3 or 4 times in a work day. Definatly don't want a messy diaper at work tho it sometimes happens. Especially if the handicaped restroom is already occupied. Normally tho, I have a fresh abena on when I leave for work, and have the same one on when I come home, unless there pinholes or such in the plastic.

My question is: How does one land a job paying $12.00 an hour??? If you asked for that at most places 'round here, you'd either get the cops called on you, or be recommended for psychiatric evaluation... Try $8.00 per hour. That's more around the normal range.

Guest YkDave

lol $8/hr??

Our minimum wage is more than that...

I dont know how anyone could even survive on $12/hr, you definitely wouldnt do it up here! I have a hard enough time when im making $24/hr (wish i still had my old job, $28/hr and all the overtime i wanted at $56/hr :( )

Anyways.... like mentioned above, who has to clock out for a washroom break? even if you did have to, the diapers wouldnt be a very good solution as you would need to change them eventually. that is unless your wearing a GOOD diaper that will last all day, but that would also throw your math right out the window because the cost would be 10x

Ummm here's a thought:

Diaper also save the employer money, using the very same math. I WAS an employer, wouldn't be averse to it again at some point. I wear and would actually like to have diapered employess too. Assuming diaper use reduces time wasted, I actually would hire AB/DL/Littles because they work just as hard, if not better, than most, they are more productive (I am one, I know) and they are happier people in general, always eager to please. Yep, I'd actually even provide free diapers and diapering supplies and even a changing facility for my employess. Anyone into garden centers, landscaping, or floristry here? hahahaha!

hahahah more productive and hard working, i spend at least 1-2 hours a night at work, on the clock, on this website..... course then again maybe it speaks to just how hard working i am that i HAVE 1-2 hours of dead time to kill

but on another note, i've worked numerous types of jobs, retail, factory, frieght team, custodial, library... and none of them made us clock out to go to the bathroom, no matter how many times you had to go. If you truely were using the restroom they cannot deny you the ability to go.

Hmmm, another good 'reason' to use in my arsenal of witty answers should I ever be questioned as to why I wear diapers :roflmao:

For those of us who are self-employed or do piecework, every unproductive second means a loss of income :( In my work there are good and bad places to stop what you're doing, so having to suddenly rush to use the toilet when an unexpected urge demands it can be more than just frustrating :angry: Now that I wear 'pull-ups' to work I can let enough go to buy enough time to find a good place to stop and use the bathroom :blush: If more pee than I expected comes along I can still wait till a convenient time to change :P Wearing diapers to work has actually increased my overall productivity as well as made all my workdays a lot nicer B)

Bettypooh

Guest NaughtyAshes

My question is: How does one land a job paying $12.00 an hour??? If you asked for that at most places 'round here, you'd either get the cops called on you, or be recommended for psychiatric evaluation... Try $8.00 per hour. That's more around the normal range.

lol, in my part of the world you need to make at least $15-$20/hour to afford a tiny studio in the really bad and dangerous part of town. Even then you are probably barely making ends meet.

nice try but under no circumstances can I see that wearing diapers saves money. It may be something I choose to spend my money on but no way it saves money.

Yeah, in my neck of the woods, you get paid breaks by law, and even then, the boss cannot legally have a 'bathroom only on breaks' rule. The restroom has to be easily available at all times.

On the other hand, Glenn, I used to be a full-time landscaper and lawn maintenance person, before the stereotype-fitting wetback assholes I worked with overdid it and I quit. (I have many good friends who are either illegal or the children of illegal immigrants and migrant workers, but "machismo" isn't acceptable) I could happily go back to that profession, as long as I don't have to mow endless lawns ;) I was good at it, and definitely in better shape.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm here's a thought:

i know nothing of garden centers, landscaping or floristry, but ill learn dammit! that sounds like a dream job.