LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

nhdl

Just wanted say hello to everyone. i`m a new member.

Hi NH DL,

Welcome to DD. Did you know we have a whole special section where new members can introduce themselves? Yes, that is true. Perhaps you would enjoy finding that section and actually posting an introduction there. Daily Di has gone to the trouble of posting suggestions about writing introductions. Think about this, Okay?

Hi NH DL,

Welcome to DD. Did you know we have a whole special section where new members can introduce themselves? Yes, that is true. Perhaps you would enjoy finding that section and actually posting an introduction there. Daily Di has gone to the trouble of posting suggestions about writing introductions. Think about this, Okay?

Sorry I posted in the wrong place. Still trying to find my way around. Didn`t mean to upset anyone by posting in the wrong spot. :(

Sorry I posted in the wrong place. Still trying to find my way around. Didn`t mean to upset anyone by posting in the wrong spot. :(

ohh you didn't upset anyone at all, we just like to help new members get oriented here, thats all... lots of people overlook the forum to new people to introduce themselves, dont worry at all. Its a nice place, you can also read posts by other new members and comment there as well.

welcome to the boards!!!

• Like 1

No Worries and welcome! This is a great place. You will meet lots of great supportive people here.