LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Origins Of Abdl

No, no, this isn't another of those 'why are we what we are' threads :P

I was pondering the other night, who came up with the descriptions 'Adult Baby' and 'Diaper Lover'? Somebody must hold the honour of naming the label for us all? I suspect the answer probably involves DPF but does anybody know for sure?

nope it was me.!

Some 23 years back, I hpurchesed from DPF material by Amber # that showed they made rubber panties during the mid 1970's

Some 23 years back, I hpurchesed from DPF material by Amber # that showed they made rubber panties during the mid 1970's

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that "Kleinert's" started making rubber baby pants in the 1870's.

Adult "Rubber Pants" were available in the 1920's.

I wouldn't be so quick to attribute coining the AB/DL phrase to Tommy of DPF.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that "Kleinert's" started making rubber baby pants in the 1870's.

Amber E was making them in a very babyish style. Kleinerts had some very good plastic ones in the 1960 and even up to the 1980's but by then they had switched to a grainy material

• 3 months later...

Actually, the Antiques Roadshow had a lithographed metal cradel from the turn of the last century that was a Klienert's display for stores. It said Klienerts Baby Pants on it and has a cute picture of a toddler standing in his baby pants. If you go to the antique's roadshow you can view the episode and see the store display piece. I believe the appraiser said it was worth up to $3,000. This was about 2 months or so ago, not sure of the exact date.

• Like 1

A couple of years ago Yahoo mesenger had a chat room for adult baby's. The original name of the room was AB/DL room. I believe that is the place adult baby's began recognizing a good way to let us baby's know where to start having contact with each other.