LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Damned Are You?

I'm still under the impression that most of those are not sins, yes? And what exactly made the others sins, or worse than any other sin?

They are sins to him.

Which begs the question....

If God gave Moses only 10 sins, then where did all the other ones come from?

Answer: People like the chap with the sandwich board! (But with bigger hats.)

Personally, I believe the church lost its way when they started putting lightning conductors on their buildings.

I don't know what's worse, the moron misconstruing his faith or the morons trying to mock it and failing because they know nothing about it.

The sign reminds me of Moral Orel when his dad has the "lost commandments" in the den. Thou shalt cover up they nakedness. Really the only sin unforgivable is denying God.

BTW I scored about a two.

:angel_not:

The full list reads:-

Fornicators, Homosexuals

Liars, Thieves, Masturbators

Obama Voters, Buddists

Dirty Dancers, Hindus

Gangster Rappers, Muslims

Drunkards, Feminists

Immodest women

Democrats, Liberals

Evolutionists, Atheists

Potheads, Sodomites

HELL AWAITS YOU!

Presumably Zoroastrian Nazi murderering paedophiles go straight to heaven - or they might be included on the front of the sandwich board.

Seeing that Hitler was a chaste, teetotal, vegetarian war hero, he probably went straight to heaven.

Pretty sure genocide is still a sin, which is funny that it didn't make the list.

Pretty sure genocide is still a sin, which is funny that it didn't make the list.

Never tried that one. Do you think there could be anything in it?

I believe that should be under the heading "Thou shalt not Kill".....

"Do not commit murder", actually. After all, there is a "time to kill", and the called-for punishment for some offenses is death. But genocide does tend to fall under the "murder" category, so you're technically right.

i want to know what is wrong with being a pothead, and does he mean people who smoke pot or people who do nothing but smoke pot. if god didn't want us to smoke it he wouldn't have made it.

It falls under the "the body is a temple" situation, in that you're not supposed to do stuff like "drink to get drunk" or otherwise poison your body. Drugs and alcohol are poisonous, hence the term "intoxication". Suicide is the other unforgivable sin. And every time you poison yourself, you're attempting suicide. Thus getting drunk and doing drugs are a sin.

Also, God gave us free will, and with it, the ability to damn ourselves or choose redemption...

The exact definition of "pothead" depends on who you ask. To someone like me, it means anyone who smokes pot, and can be synonymous with "druggie" (as in anyone who does any drug).

"Do not commit murder", actually. After all, there is a "time to kill", and the called-for punishment for some offenses is death. But genocide does tend to fall under the "murder" category, so you're technically right.

Yep as long as they believe in a different invisible guy than you do. At which point it is completely justifiable. :thumbsup: Just ask god.

I have always thought it very unethical of God to be on both sides of a war at once.

I suppose he works on the "There's no atheist in a lifeboat" principle

I have always thought it very unethical of God to be on both sides of a war at once.

I suppose he works on the "There's no atheist in a lifeboat" principle

Heh. Usually, He's not actually on either side... But telling themselves that He is tends to allow them to try to justify their stance... Zelots are most often extremely guilty of bearing false witness (one of the "big 10", for those not as familiar with them)...

There is quite a difference in religious style on each side of the ditch.

In England we have a much milder form of the dish - unlike our mustard - and the Church of England seems to be a nice, respectable form of atheism. Even Bishops sometimes admit their doubts. The banner for atheism has been raised by Professor Richard Dawkins http://richarddawkins.net/ who also sells T shirts. He is splendidly strident and a bit of a bore.

Frankly, my dears' I don't give a damn either way. I've been an atheist since I was about 13 (when I first heard the word) and I've got so well used to the idea that I don't need to dispute about it; it's a bit like arguing about whether Monday exists or not. I prefer to sleep in until Tuesday, anyway.

The banner for atheism has been raised by Professor Richard Dawkins http://richarddawkins.net/ who also sells T shirts. He is splendidly strident and a bit of a bore.

The problem with Dawkins is that his anti-relgion is almost religious in itself. I (as an atheist) don't like him that much although his books are interesting (reading The Blind Watchmaker at the mo).

However, every time I see this clip, I crack up laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vhj0oho6f8

(He was quoting somebody else, btw but I still love that clip. I want it as my Windows logon sound :lol:)