LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can I Get My Parents To Baby Me?

bein the youngest, i already kinda get babied but not in the way your on about.

Ask yourself this, if your child came up to you and asked you to assist them with their fetish and role play with them, would you participate, because thats what your going to ask them...

rethink!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

its way true that bein the youngest bro kinda gets u babied... i mean its like all my sibs r way older n me + it seems like they all say i get away with doin stuff way longer then any of them, but im finding ive got alot of giudance cuz of it.

but yeah i WISH i culda been babyed alot more ! it sorta happend just cuz of being so premature born ( mom was kinda older then most whne she had me ) that it made puberty + stuff happen lots later... but thats a MEGA-curse 2, when u go 2 regular school. on 1 hand yeah its always been fun being small + stuff, but when u WANT ur age-worth of respect + cant get it, it can be sooooooooooooooooooooo frusterating!! so yeah i do wish that we live in a world where itd get u babyed (and yeah iv had some wild fantasies about that) but we dont so it mostly sucks.

i hope that all made sense!!

hello all. i was wondering how can i get my parents to baby me like a real life baby again i really wanta be babied anyone can respond i would like to hear from somone who is babied or some parents.

I would not let it control your life. Some things are better kept to one's self.

Your parents may not understand your feelings at all.

There was a whole lot of discussions in a similar thread from sometime within the two weeks or so leading up to the initial post on this thread.

My dear thread necromancer friends, please go raise that one from the dead so we can all benefit from the insight of having already had this discussion.

(And if you don't feel like it, let it be said most of us agreed this was a "bad idea.")

I actually think its pretty disturbing to have your parents diaper you, to be honest the whole idea is pretty freaky and lawsuit worthy when taken out of context.

First of all, even if you don't wear diapers for sexual reasons its a bit incesteous to actually let your parents see your bits and pieces. I mean honestly I know it was cute when you were small, but hopefully your older than six otherwise its pretty creepy.

Secondly, these are your parents we're talking about. Do you honestly think that they're going to understand, talk to you about it on the same level. Usually they won't even begin to fathom why, so bringing them into your little fantasy isn't going to sate your desires its just going to cause confusion and awkwardness.

Third, giving them that kind of control is basically submitting to them. Think about it this way, allowing someone to diaper you is basically you exuding subserviant tendancies while the person diapering you would be forced into a dominant position. Sure when you were little the Parent/kid thing was around, but as you grow up you should be seeking to escape your parents dominance, not reinforce it.

In closing... Gah, stupid people annoy me.

"i would like to hear from ...... some parents."

I have three grown daughters. No way in hell would I "baby" them.

#1 My whole life has been spernt TRYING to get them to be independent, able to take care of themselves, to just plain survive... financially, emotionally, socially. Such a request (never mind whether I actually babied them or not as a 22 year old) is a sign of the opposite happening. As others have written above, the goal for everyone should be independence. Having a fantasy is one thing. Actually trying to plan how to "get" your parents to baby you does in fact suggest a problem.

#2 It would cause others to ask, "What has this guy been doing with their child during the previous 15 years? Has there been abuse?" Playing out sexual fantasies with your own minor child is in fact abuse. Other responders have already pointed out the inappropriateness of this.

#3 As I think of actually babying my own children, I feel ill.

The suggestions of other posters that you wet yourself and wet your bed....

#1 Assumes you still live with your parents at 22. That they allow you to live with them is a privilege. Respect it.

#2 Would NOT have any relevance to your goal. It would be interpreted as an indicator of a medical problem. Assuming that your parents are normal sane individuals.

When (below my signature) I suggest letting someone change you, I certainly do NOT mean your parents.

Joey

I think u are getting a bit confused. Your obviously desparate for someone to change you and baby you.

I think that you are better off finding a partner or someone who caters for people who are ab/dl and that you would be being extremly unfair to your mum to spring the whole thing on her ie;

"Hi mum, i'm an ab/dl. By the way can you change my diaper"

By all means, if you feel she will accept the idea of what you do then share it with her but don't ask her to get involved.

I can't believe that ANY parent would be happy to play out their childs fantasy which is really what you are asking them to do (unless you have incontinence which i do not believe you mentioned)

Try putting yourself in your parents shoes and ask yourself "Would I do it?"

I think putting into perspective such as "You wouldn't want your parents helping you out sexually/aiding your fetish, would you?" which was the perfect analysis of the situation.

I think everyone (especially the young) have the thoughts "I wish my parents would diaper me" but realistically, you wouldn't want them to be involved in that ...

Role reversal, you're going to help your mom out in the bedroom with her sexual fantasies?

Think about it (hopefully the answer is NO!) :P

To be blunt, I think it is abnormal to involve your real parents in your sexual fantasies.

There are plenty of people who will do it for you for free and even more that will gladly charge you a fee.

If you ask your parents to be involved in your sexual fatasies, be prepared for the fact that your relationships with them may be ruined as a consequence.