LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Small

DLHOOPZ

I bought some goodnights a few days back and even though they are the largest size they are a tad to small. I dont want to get rid of them, is there any way i can make them more comfortable?

If you have a hot glue gun theres a way to make them fit any larger size waist. All you have to do is save the stretchable side material and figure what your waist size is. Then take and stretch the goodnite and stretch it to the maximum it will stretch open to and measure it. Then take that measurement and mulitply it by 2. Then deduct that measurement off your waist measurement. That will tell you how much you will have to add on to the goodnite sides. Take whats left over from the waist measure ment that your short of divid it by 2 and this will tell you how big to make the 2 side extentions. Be sure that you pre stretch the extra side material open to get the right side extentions material cut right. You will need to save the stretchable side material every time your done wearing the last goodnite. Then take and cut the goodnite on the back side of the goodnites back side seams area. Then you will hot glue the extention to where you cut the goodnite on the side seam. Do both sides first before trying to hot glue the extention to where you made the cut on the back side of the goodnite. Make sure you dont measure you self short on the side extentions be sure to give you self extra for where you overlap it at so it can be hot glue. Be sure you preheat the hot glue gun first but unplug the glue gun after you have preheated it up. Dont touch the hot glue guns tip on the strethable side material it will burn a hole right through the material touched by the glue gun tip. Also if the hot glue is to hot hot it will burn through the material too. This also works using the hot glue gun by a little hot glue in the front of the goodnite bottom corner where alot of times they will rip away for the main part of the goodnite.

I read the how-to guide on DPF years ago on how to "stretch" the baby diapers and Goodnites to fit around an adult waist and to me, that's a lot of work to do just to wear one diaper.

Sorry bud, tough luck. I know your pain. I could barely fit into Goodnites when I was 15, but they had a nice tight fit. I could mess, but not wet because it was way too tight in the front.