LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Pooped My Cloth Diapers Yesterday

I pooped in my cloth diaper yesterday. I had given myself an enema, since I didn't feel well inside, and let most of it out in the toilet. But as we know..... twenty min later I had to go again. I had already diapered up in a nice soft cloth diapee and had wet it once so it was already used, so I figured why not...

I let out a slow stream of water and then a nice large load of poop. Ugh I smelled horrible but I felt neato!!! I sat around the house on the computer and played with my dog outside while I continued to wet my diaper. I pooped just a bit more and then after 3 hours of being messy. I changed. I put the diaper right in the washer and let it soak with the others. All looks good this morning so I washed them and soon nobody will know about my "accident"

I hope you all have a great day!!

I don't like the idea of the "crap" as you call it being all over my body, I just want it under my butt and maybe around my balls a little. I'm not into smearing, like some are, I just like to feel like a real baby once and awhile. A Pee filled diaper is a bedwetters diaper but a poopy one is a babyish one. I think that's my difference. Poop = baby pee pee soaked diaper = bedwetter / boy in fun pants. What do you guys think?

• 1 month later...

I don't like the idea of the "crap" as you call it being all over my body, I just want it under my butt and maybe around my balls a little. I'm not into smearing, like some are, I just like to feel like a real baby once and awhile. A Pee filled diaper is a bedwetters diaper but a poopy one is a babyish one. I think that's my difference. Poop = baby pee pee soaked diaper = bedwetter / boy in fun pants. What do you guys think?

I think you do what you enjoy doing and avoid the other things. You will find the mental justification that works for you.

Personally, I just go with what I enjoy without trying to link it to a particular age, but I understand that many others will think as you do.

I don't go for smearing it but only because I end up in the shower to clean it off and that takes away from treasured diaper time!

I just like to feel like a real baby once and awhile. A Pee filled diaper is a bedwetters diaper but a poopy one is a babyish one. I think that's my difference. Poop = baby pee pee soaked diaper = bedwetter / boy in fun pants. What do you guys think?

I think that I still don't understand that mentality...babies poop AND pee in their diapers, so neither seems any more babyish than the other to me, but hey. Whatever works for you.

I think that I still don't understand that mentality...babies poop AND pee in their diapers, so neither seems any more babyish than the other to me, but hey. Whatever works for you.

Yeah I agree with this. Babies and Toddlers go both #1 and #2 but it is true that you just do whatever you like.

I don't like the idea of the "crap" as you call it being all over my body, I just want it under my butt and maybe around my balls a little. I'm not into smearing

I'm with you. I just like it squished over my butt and genitals. That's orgasmic enough; I see no need to spread the poop further.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I too love to get my poopie around my balls. I shave, so it's a "clean" mess. There is no better feeling than the squishy squishy sensation I get while walking around in a poopy diaper in public. The only barrier is the looks I get from strangers when I pass by. It's obvious I reek of messing. But I live my life for me, not others. -_-

I don't really like it when my poopy is hard. <_< The squishier, the better. That's my philosophy. :blush:

• 3 months later...

I have the place to myself this weekend, so been waiting excitedly for the folks to dissapear all week. Last night before they had even driven out of the road I was upstairs getting my kit off and preparing the only clothing Im wearing this weekend. out came a couple of 48" square terry nappies and my roll of nappy liner. I was soon putting it all together and parking my butt on it, pinning it up and pulling my plastic pants over it. A onesie vest followed and a footed sleeper followed that. Into the kitchen to make up bottles whilst sucking on my dummy. Still only early evening so sit down with a large bowl of all-bran and prunes.

A sure thing that will cause a loose bowel movement in a few hours, sitting watching my favourite soaps gently suckling my bottle trickling pee into my waitng nappy.

A short spell on the computer and it was bedtime the double cloth nappy still had a fair amount of capacity so it was off to bed with a couple of bottles slept very well awoke a couple of times to wet thats all. The nappy by morning was starting to feel fairly heavy but this was no time to change, I proceeded downstairs and made myself a cup of tea and more bran and prunes, within about half an hour I could feel the familiar urge that a bowel movement was iminent, half an hour or so later I was at the point where it was to late and my poop just literally erupted from my bottom like a volcano, no way I could hold on to it, it just poured from me. Stood in my dirty nappy I decided to do a few jobs so some vacuuming and house cleaning then it was onto the computer to read of other peoples fun times I was just so horny I could not resist touching myself through the leg of my sleeper and onesie, I was very messy but I had several fantastic climaxes.

It was lunch time almost before I cleaned up and put my dirty nappies in soak. Once showered I imediately put myself back in nappies and am now on my third one today a messy night is on it's way I can feel that now.

I have the place to myself this weekend, so been waiting excitedly for the folks to dissapear all week. Last night before they had even driven out of the road I was upstairs getting my kit off and preparing the only clothing Im wearing this weekend. out came a couple of 48" square terry nappies and my roll of nappy liner. I was soon putting it all together and parking my butt on it, pinning it up and pulling my plastic pants over it. A onesie vest followed and a footed sleeper followed that. Into the kitchen to make up bottles whilst sucking on my dummy. Still only early evening so sit down with a large bowl of all-bran and prunes.

A sure thing that will cause a loose bowel movement in a few hours, sitting watching my favourite soaps gently suckling my bottle trickling pee into my waitng nappy.

A short spell on the computer and it was bedtime the double cloth nappy still had a fair amount of capacity so it was off to bed with a couple of bottles slept very well awoke a couple of times to wet thats all. The nappy by morning was starting to feel fairly heavy but this was no time to change, I proceeded downstairs and made myself a cup of tea and more bran and prunes, within about half an hour I could feel the familiar urge that a bowel movement was iminent, half an hour or so later I was at the point where it was to late and my poop just literally erupted from my bottom like a volcano, no way I could hold on to it, it just poured from me. Stood in my dirty nappy I decided to do a few jobs so some vacuuming and house cleaning then it was onto the computer to read of other peoples fun times I was just so horny I could not resist touching myself through the leg of my sleeper and onesie, I was very messy but I had several fantastic climaxes.

It was lunch time almost before I cleaned up and put my dirty nappies in soak. Once showered I imediately put myself back in nappies and am now on my third one today a messy night is on it's way I can feel that now.

All bran and prunes....someone is a glutton for punishment! :o sheesh! ( I might have to try it though) :P

Guest rosemonde10

Hmm. Yes. I once got off in a messy diaper. It was different.

Messy night? You sleep in it? Well well.

Here's to you having a successful night: :thumbsup:

There is a commercial for Prunes that has been running on TV lately. It says their prunes are made of 100% dried plums! DUH! I always thought dried plums were prunes and nothing else! Just more double talk from the add people on Madison Avenue!

I pulled that diaper out and wore it again and found that some of the smell of wet / messy diapers still remained. I soaked it with a large pee and when the smell wafted up from my plastic pants it was unmistakable, this diaper needed to be washed again. I took it off right away and soaked it in vinegar before washing it again. Much nicer the next time around!