LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The.. Oddest Video Involving Diapers Ever

Okay seriously, had to post this because its the weirdest thing I've ever (accidentally) found.

Its about a girl having flashbacks of wetting the bed and her mother forcing her into diapers. Really, its dark, not sexual or anything. She shoots her mother in the end. Its fucked. I haven't even watched the whole thing. Apparently it was a film at a film festival or something.

Synopsis: A young girl accidentally kills her father and is then tortured and humiliated by her mother; who diapers the 12 year old (for repeatedly wetting her bed -- or so she says). When the mother forces her outside, to be further humiliated, the young girl decides it is enough. She takes her father's gun and murders her mother. Years later, an older, married girl tries to deal with the guilt.

[Link Removed]

That is the video preview/screen-test written, produced and directed by Michael Bryson titled "REDEMPTION" which was discussed in depth when it first was posted on YEOH in January 2008. While the completed script was very well written (and mostly about "Amber Scott's" teen years in a juvenile mental institution straight out of "ONE FLEW OVER THE CUKOO'S NEST") by the time it was finished there was no investment financing for such a non-mainstream independent feature film. When Bryson and his creative team realize they had missed their window of opportunity they turned their attention to other, more mainstream, movie scripts they owned. Therefore in January 2009 Bryson requested this preview be withdrawn from the Internet.

Your synopsis is not correct, based on either the Treatment Michael Bryson briefly posted in February 2008, or the finished script. Long before the father died in an auto accident the mother, Judith Scott, was jealous of the bond between her husband and daughter which was quite innocent.

Within the past couple of weeks REDEMPTION was again discussed here. DailyDi not only deleted the link, similar to the one JeiSiN provides, on the basis he knows that all on-line clips violate the copyright.

If you are interested in classic adult baby/forced infantilization, look for the 1973 Ted Post feature "THE BABY" in which an adult son is kept babified by his demented mother and sisters. While perhaps not in a class with Ed Wood's "PLAN NINE FROM OUTER SPACE" it is fair to say "THE BABY" effectively ended the movie careers of nearly everyone involved. Previously Ted Post directed some big-budget major hits. Ruth Roman, playing the mother, was a major star in the late 1940's through the early 1960s.

Clearly playing "Young Amber Scott" has not harmed the career of Ayla Judson. At Christmas 2007 she was cast in a major movie. Since then she has made several films. The young woman who played Adult Amber decided to leave show business. Ginger Martin (who played "Judith Scott") still is a major force in San Antonio community theater.

I normally like bad movies and find them entertaining and humorous.

But this movie was just bad for all the wrong reasons. WAY too melodramatic and not believable in the slightest bit; at least not in this day and age. There was a movie that came out when I was a kid called "Flowers In The Attic", this short movie reminded me a lot of that. It kind of makes you think "god, why did I just watch that!?".

Although, I bet it was weird to stumble across that while looking for something else :lol:

Yada Yada Yada.

Yeah I just found a random synopsis somewhere. Found the video very randomly. I did not upload it and wasn`t knowing of any copyrights. For all I knew, it was something someone did and they themselves uploaded it online. Hope there was no harm done.

Personally I didn't think the writing was all that strong. It was more like a psychological reflection of a bad Deek.er story. Though its interesting and horrible that it has happened in real life to people. Its something that many of us get off to and this flick, like THE BABY makes it disturbing... especially with the music and everything. Its not a bad thing to be turned on by it, I mean a lot of people are turned on by violent rape scenes. That's scary to us.

So whatever. Thought I`d share it without thinking of copyright. I don`t know why an independent film with hardly any distribution (or none at all) really matters all that much. Its the Internets after all. The director or artist should be happy that it evokes meaning in anyone who watches it. Whats a 20 minute independent short film cost really anyways, 5 bucks?

Anyways the clip was almost as messed up as watching parts of 'THE BABY'. I'd rather not be disturbed. Though I always find it peculiar when someone frreaks out about copyrights... but I understand, so no worries. I`m cool with it. I would never think to upload one of my hundreds of adultbabysource or other pay site videos because of copyright reasons, so I hope I didn`t bother anyone.

Peace for now,

-JeiSiN

I normally like bad movies and find them entertaining and humorous.

But this movie was just bad for all the wrong reasons. WAY too melodramatic and not believable in the slightest bit; at least not in this day and age. There was a movie that came out when I was a kid called "Flowers In The Attic", this short movie reminded me a lot of that. It kind of makes you think "god, why did I just watch that!?".

Although, I bet it was weird to stumble across that while looking for something else :lol:

Benjamin, although REDEMPTION as a screen test/preview was not to your taste, for most of 2008 a whole bunch of the leading producers and distributors of non-studio independent feature films were so impressed with the underlying story and Ayla Judson as "Young Amber Scott" it came very close to being realized. Of course since you did not have the chance to read the final script of the feature version you formed your opinion based on a 19 minute set of clips without sync dialogue and with a temporary music track. Bryson showed guts to show this preview on-line, but it did gain him publicity and many influential friends in the movie industry. Oh, as we have discussed here many times since February 2008, the plot is based on actual child abuse cases in Texas. In the real case where the abusive mother was found shot, the local medical examiner ruled it suicide, so there was not deep police or DA investigation. In the other case the mother attempted suicide, recovered, was tried and is still in prison.

Unfortunately severe child abuse based on delayed toilet learning or girls approaching puberty reverting to bedwetting is far too common. For this reason many professionals in the child abuse prevention field supported Bryson's efforts.

Yada Yada Yada.

Yeah I just found a random synopsis somewhere. Found the video very randomly. I did not upload it and wasn`t knowing of any copyrights. For all I knew, it was something someone did and they themselves uploaded it online. Hope there was no harm done.

Personally I didn't think the writing was all that strong. It was more like a psychological reflection of a bad Deek.er story. Though its interesting and horrible that it has happened in real life to people. Its something that many of us get off to and this flick, like THE BABY makes it disturbing... especially with the music and everything. Its not a bad thing to be turned on by it, I mean a lot of people are turned on by violent rape scenes. That's scary to us.

So whatever. Thought I`d share it without thinking of copyright. I don`t know why an independent film with hardly any distribution (or none at all) really matters all that much. Its the Internets after all. The director or artist should be happy that it evokes meaning in anyone who watches it. Whats a 20 minute independent short film cost really anyways, 5 bucks?

Anyways the clip was almost as messed up as watching parts of 'THE BABY'. I'd rather not be disturbed. Though I always find it peculiar when someone frreaks out about copyrights... but I understand, so no worries. I`m cool with it. I would never think to upload one of my hundreds of adultbabysource or other pay site videos because of copyright reasons, so I hope I didn`t bother anyone.

Peace for now,

-JeiSiN

JeiSiN,

Yes, Michael Bryson did post the screen test/preview of REDEMPTION on-line in late January 2008 on a site intended just for professional film makers and their representatives. In April 2007 Bryson had gone as far as he could with an early draft of REDEMPTION. After talking this over with some film school professors and 2 successful Texas producer/directors, Bryson decided to invest a substantial amount of his money to legally hire three Screen Actors Guild members under a bonded contract, to participate in a week of rehearsal and workshop. So everyone could remember what was going on, sometimes two semi-pro digital video cameras were recording the action set on locked off tripods without operators. No attempt was made to select period correct locations, costumes and props. Even when 11 and small for her age, Ayla Judson could not fit in any baby disposable available in May 2007. To make it clear that the child was being diapered, Bryson and his creative team decided to buy a pack of white generic adult medium, cut them down somewhat and decorate them with decals covered with clear tape. None were familiar with ABDL, so they did not realize Bambino Classico were for sale. They hand-made the larger disposables for "Adult Amber" in a similar way.

If you think it costs so little to make even a short production under a low budget SAG contract, then why not give it a try? At last count there were over 2,600 film courses offered in the college/universities in the USA.

The fact that the valid copyright notice was edited off the clip before it was illegally shared on some sites viewable to the general public hardly provides anyone a license of premission to continue the sharing once the copyright owner objects in the correct and appropriate legal way.

During the 11 months REDEMPTION Preview was on YEOH it was viewed over 1 million times. Nearly all the objection came from a handful of individuals from the ABDL community, often posting using multiple user names. As I shared in an earlier post, there was much support from the child abuse prevention, toilet training advocacy and independent film communities.

Who knows, in a few years, when the economy improves, someone else might produce a film in which an older girl has a wetting problem. Of course that was talked about more than shown in "2012" about to be released on DVD. It also was a plot point in the original "SPY KIDS" in April 2001. As far as could be discovered, this would have been the first feature to actually show a girl older than a toddler actually being diapered and wearing diapers shown on camera.

Right now there is a script in development in Hollywood set in the early 1960s about a girl with significant urinary control problems. That is a positive story with a happy ending, so it might end up on Lifetime.

It would be nice if they could get funding to be able to finish the production. I saw some of the rough draft and, though it was rather dark..it did touch me as I truely felt bad for the girl, having lost a parent myself (mother) at a young age. I know it isn't fun.

This does have a decent message and really should be completed to a finished state...I hope they can someday do so.

qwack

The Oddest Video Involving Diapers Ever Literally, has to be

A Thousand Pleasures

http://www.amazon.com/Take-Me-Naked-Thousand-Pleasures/dp/B0002NRRQ0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1265876700&sr=8-5

This maniacally morbid masterpiece is a foaming at-the-mouth mix of art-film lyricism and horror-movie excess as only the Findlays made 'em! Plus, wife-murderer Richard Davis (director Michael Findlay again) picks up deranged hitchhikers Maggie and Jackie, takes them to their house of A Thousand Pleasures, and meets their brain-damaged adopted daughter "Little Baby," a full-grown woman in a diaper. Maggie and Jackie, however, want a real child but, because they're "true lesbians" who "hate the filthy touch of men," decide to turn Davis into their very own sperm bank. Please consult your doctor after viewing. These films are so sick, they might be contagious.

If you think it costs so little to make even a short production under a low budget SAG contract, then why not give it a try? At last count there were over 2,600 film courses offered in the college/universities in the USA.

The fact that the valid copyright notice was edited off the clip before it was illegally shared on some sites viewable to the general public hardly provides anyone a license of premission to continue the sharing once the copyright owner objects in the correct and appropriate legal way.

During the 11 months REDEMPTION Preview was on YEOH it was viewed over 1 million times. Nearly all the objection came from a handful of individuals from the ABDL community, often posting using multiple user names. As I shared in an earlier post, there was much support from the child abuse prevention, toilet training advocacy and independent film communities.

What is this nonsense? Where did you get the idea that I said I could make a better short film? Really?.. REALLY?! Your response is full of disgusting fabrications haha. I thought that if he was selling it, I bet he wouldn't sell it more than 5 bucks. I don't care how much it cost to make.

Over a million people previously viewed it for free, I saw no copyright on it, and you say it "hardly provides anyone a license of permission..." blah blah. Well sure, I didn't make a mistake because I did not see any copyright on it, and had no intention of sharing anything that was copyrighted. Thanks for taking it down Ms. Police and showing me the light. :biker_h4h:

I'm done with this,

-JeiSiN

Just google redemption diaper movie and you'll discover a link to it. Watch it last night and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I get the point of it and all but was really boring and almost luls you to sleep. I could think of a dozen other ways to have done this movie better using the same story line. IDK just wasn't what I expected, thought there'd be some real acting in it and not just a bunch of people mopeing around not saying a word.

I'm really not sure what to make of the movie for the most part. I mean, it is a terrible piece of cinema with a pretentious and irritating narrator, but I'm not sure whether that's all it is, or whether the movie is a wet dream of a semi-paedophile AB/DL. I don't think you can say one way or the other, but it can certainly be interpreted as the latter and that certainly doesn't look good for the AB/DL community even if the movie has no direct connection.

I felt uncomfortable watching it anyway and not just because it was poorly made.

...toilet training advocacy...communities.

People feel a need to rally around such a cause? I mean, isn't pretty much everybody in favor of toilet training? :huh:

Not picking at you, of course. Your posts are always beautifully written and informative as a rule. I am just surprised that such a thing exists.

Redemption is quite an interesting movie. I found it to be quite disturbing, and yet a bit interesting at the same time. You know things that like that happen in this society, I'm sure it will happen again. It makes quite the interesting viewing experience. The was another one....um I can't think of the name now but maybe "the babysitter"??? A boy 15, has sex with his babysitter. This proves that there is a movie about almost every aspect of human life. Now I'm not condoning any of this, I'm just saying that there is a whole bunch of different movies out there, some more interesting that others. You just have to watch them all and make your own decisions.

• 4 years later...

Wow! I can't believe so much negativity over a preview/ screen test. What do you expect of a short film? For myself, I'm glad there are people out there that want to explore different ideas for films. There is so many BLA mondaine films being made every day. Though this was very weak in overall production,it did get the idea of the film out. I would have loved to see the final production as I'm sure it would change many opinions. As far as this being a dark, boring film, other than the killing of her mother, it seemed mild compared to experiences I myself have experienced.

I say this because I also was put in diapers as a punishment. For me it was not for bed wetting. I was an only child, born out of wedlock. To keep from putting me up for adoption, my mother put me in foster care so she could work to support the two of us. I felt like an orphan being too young to understand. There were three other boy boarders and the families only child, a daughter about a year older than myself. When I was six, I was playing in the back yard with the other boys and suddenly needed to use the bathroom. Not wanting to stop playing long enough to go inside, I relieved myself behind a tree. The youngest boy saw me and ran inside to tell the woman.

I was called in a asked if what he said was true. Though scared, I confessed with promises I'd never do it again. I was immediately told to get undressed. As I did, Iwatched her call the other children inside and had them line up across the room to watch. I felt scared I was going to be spanked in front of them that is until I was down to just my underwear. Just as I was lifting my undershirt over my head, I heard her tell her daughter to go and get her a couple of the baby's diapers and some diaper pins.

That'so when I knew what she planned to do and my world went into a spin. Grabbing me, she dragged me to the kitchen table and forced me onto my back. I was kicking so hard, she called the older boys over to hold me down. I can't begin to describe the horror I felt as I was diapered in front of my peers. Standing me down, she instructed everyone to point at my diapers and call me a baby. I could see everyone looked scared though it didn't lessen my feelings of humiliation and shame.

I was kept in the diapers all day and when I again needed to use the bathroom, I was refused and told that was what my diapers were for. After several pleas, I ended up wetting myself only to again be stood in front of the other children and told to tell them what I'd done. At that point I was in such a traumatized state, I just did what ever she wanted, too numb to feel anything. She then forced me out on the front steps, telling me the neighbors should see what a baby I really was. Gratefully, I was allowed back inside in just a few minutes.

Because I was wet, she told me to climb in the baby's play pen for the remainder of the day. At supper time I was put in the high chair though I barely fit. It made me feel put on display as the other children sat down. They didn't seem as nervous now and giggled occasionally. When it was time for bed, I felt hopefully punishment would end as the day ended. Instead, I watched her spread a rubber sheet on my bed. I was told I was going to remain in my still damp diapers until morning just to make sure I learned my lesson.

The next morning I took a bath and had my regular clothes returned with warnings of a repeat if I misbehaved again. I was never the same after that and lived in fear of everything I did. The older boys often threatened to get me punished again whenever they wanted what few toys I had. Thankfully, they never followed through with their threats. I was only diapered one more time about a year later for not reaching the bathroom in time and having an accident. That time I wasn't diapered until bedtime but was made to sleep in the baby crib in the woman's bedroom.

I have told you all this for two reasons. One: there are much darker events that children can and do experience than what happened in this film. Being humiliated in front of peers and having them have to participate is even worst. And though I went through this, I never felt the desire to kill the woman. I was too traumatized to even think or feel anything. I was like a zombie emotionally and too ashamed to resist whatever happened. Maybe everyone reacts differently to trauma but I can' treated except from my own experience. Two: I felt there were some key points made in the film. The fact that people can 'love and hate' both at the same time, really touched a part of me.

I have to praise Mr. Bryson for wanting to make a film of such a taboo subject. I feel we need more people like him and more visionaries who realize not all films need to be big block busters to be of true value. Films are a record of humanity and life itself. This should include all the dark as well as the brighter sides if it is to be a true record of understanding of ourselves. So please don't be so harsh on how good a screen test is. After all, it is just a preview and pre-judging what could have been a great film only discourages broader knowledge about ourselves.

• Like 1

I never saw the screen test, but based on what Angela's describing, it sounds like this could have been a very interesting film, even if it's the kind of thing that shows up in art house theaters or directly on DVD and Netflix. What I'd like to know is why Mr. Bryson isn't pursuing some sort of crowd-sourced funding to get this made. It sounds like the problem is with hypersensitive AB/DLs and not necessarily with the film itself. If people are complaining about the way that the screen test looks, they need to remember that it's just a screen test and not a finished film.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...