LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Here Tried Eharmony

I've heard Eharmony works but you won't find an AB/DL there. If you have a Diaper Fetish you will probably have a very hard time being happy unless you two have diapers in common so you're probably have better luck attending a local Littles/AB/DL Munch near your location, and not trying so hard that its obvious. Nice women belong to these groups too - I should know, I have met some since I run a munch. But, don't expect them to lower their defenses until you prove to them you are trustworthy. It takes time but its worth it. Same for the women, you CAN meet a decent man this way. AB/DL/Littles are mostly decent, just a little different, in a good way!

I tried Eharmony and I am now engaged and set be married on June 12. Yes it is expensive, but with me working in a small town, and not having the chance to go out much I gave it a try. I was at the end of my subscription and I was not about to renew it. Then I made contact with now Fiance. She know about this lifestyle and is not to found of it. Yes she has diapered me a few times...... But I may have been to pushy at first....... But yes it does work......

I tried up to the part where they make you pay to chat with users. eHarmony is by far the most expensive dating site I have seen. While I am sure there is a fair amount of truth in most of their ads, I would not use it.

I refuse to pay $80.00 a month to not have sex; World of Warcraft only costs me $12.

• Like 1

I refuse to pay $80.00 a month to not have sex; World of Warcraft only costs me $12.

:roflmao:

I did try eHarmony, went through all the pain in the arse questions, but never paid. I can't remember if they tell you about any matches before you pay or not, but I seem to recall them saying there were no matches for me :(

I thank you for the moral support for the rejection. As for the ab/dl munches what have you done there exactly? If I were to attend one I would hope it be something in good taste.

I am glad that you asked!

A Munch, as utilized in Kink circles throughout the work, is normally a well advertised, organized and non-kink attire, safe, sane and consensual social function for Adults (18 years of age and older) only. There are typically many in every US State.

A 'Littles Munch' (www.LittlesMunch.com) is a Munch that includes everyone YOU might want to meet. It is for Diaper Lovers (diaper fetishists, those adults with a paraphilia for diapers, diaper curious as well) but it is not just for those who like diapers! It is also for those people who practice "Little" Age Playing (and their Mommy/Daddy/Caretakers Partners may also participate if attached to a little.) Littles are Adults who like to act any age under eighteen (Childlike, Childish play) which includes the Adult Baby, Adult Toddler, Adult Child/ Adult Kid and Adult Teen. It does not include the general public but it typically does happen in a public setting, as we are all members of the general public and are free to "Munch" (sit down and eat/chat) whereever we choose.

Attire at this kind of munch is always non-fetish outerware, usually "Street Casual" (unless semi-formal or beachwear for example.) We do not expose diapers because we do not want to attract any undue attention to the fact that we are any different from anyone else in the eating establishment. This is for the sake of the group as a whole and anyone (this almost never happens but we are prepared for it) who might dress otherwise is quickly asked to leave or change into appropriate attire. Members typically do wear diapers under their "streets" but not to attract attention. This is the fun part if you like diapers. If you must change, you just go into the appropriate restroom and take care of it change yourself like any other adult does. If you are a "Childish" or "Babyish" adult, you can be that person who you are but you must be on your best social behavior. You are still dress appropriately for public but its very fun to wear such youthful attire as a Mickey Mouse or Winnie The Pooh or similar Sweatshirt/T-shirt and anything else that does not attract undue/ unwanted attention to the group. "Use your head!"

A Munch is usually a lunch or evening affair, lasting at least one hour but seldom more than two. It is not a party. Parties are not munches either, they are parties. Some Munches might include a Social Event afterwards. The group I belong to does this because a Munch is sometimes not enough to give you the chance to form social connectionss ("make friends') with thoses you'd like to and because they generate excitement and guarantee return attendees. You want playmates and friends, right? Events help you get them and keep them! Attire for the events are the same as for the munch (unless you're going to the beach or such) in that its "Street Casual" non-kink attire. Events are not Parties either. An event is advertised as an event. A party is advertised as a party.

The whole point of a Munch/Event is to meet in a non-threatening atmosphere that encourages respect of self and others, mutual understanding and participation. Respect for the Comfort zones of others, which often differ per individual is mandatory. You must not get to close for anothers comfort. You must be socially polite. No shouting, crying or belittling/ criticism is tolerated. The group leader will ensure this, usually. However, this type of behavior almost never happens.

A Littles Munch is a fun, social way you get to meet new people, which does include all sexes, gender preferences, and the type of person() you might really want to meet. THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT. If you haven't been to a munch, you do not know enough to criticize them. If you haven't been to a munch (at least several munches!) you are missing the social aspect of having AB friends and/ or DL friends and/or D/s (Big/Little relationship) acquaintances. Ultimately, however, it is up to you and the way in which you relate to others as to whether you form any relationship(s), including friends and partners. If you are seeking a marriage partner who "accepts" your AB/DL tastes, good luck finding out there in the general public. It rarely happens (note: I did not say never.) If you want one and you asking about dating groups (E-harmonay, etc.) here at Daily Diapers, we can safely assume you like diapers and want a marriage partner who accepts it. Many here do! That said, you decide! Ask yourself "What is the worst that could happen to me at a munch?" Then ask your imagination "How does this differ from not attending a munch?". If you think about it you will find the nearest munch and attend religiously. Welcome to the 'Love 'O Diaper' fellowship!

If there is not such a munch in your geographic location, then perhaps YOU can organize one. Or, at the very least, key over to the Connections/Meeting People and chooes your Country, then State/Province and find or start a thread in a spot where others in your location can find it. Make sure your posts are always well-thought-out, concise and represent a form of communication that another visitor will want to respond to.

What works:

I propose to meet anyone else who would like to attend to meet me here (give location, date and time) (and then BE THERE even if noone shows. Then do it again,they'll show believe me.)

What does not work:

I'm a baby are you my mommy?

Why doesn't anyone ever meet on these things!

I can't make it (give excuses) (implies lack of support)(I get this alot!)

What if you make it this place or on another day or at another time?! (They complain but don't offer anything in return to you or anyone else)(I get this often)

I CAN say, from experience, that "If you build it (a Munch) they will come!"

Considering how complex AB/DLs are in their personalities and wants/desires, I don't think something like eHarmony is good for you. I mean, just look at the couples they parade on T.V. Can anyone say vanilla? No thanks.

That said, if someone truly loves you, they'll love every bit of you, including the AB side. They might not initially be all about taking part in it, but what turns you on is what will turn her on, and vice versa, so just give it time. Living in a small town sucks balls (Im there right now) when it comes to meeting anyone who isn't completely vanilla. Almost every girl I meet around here is white, likes guys who drive trucks, and doesn't trust people who are "liberal." The rest who seem more open are single with at least one kid, so I'm guessing they're willing to be more accepting if they can get a decent father for their child. This is a generalization and I'm sure there are quite a few exceptions, but the smaller the pond the fewer the fish to catch, and the harder they are to find single. Personally, I drive an hour and a half to spend time with a girl whom I consider to be simply amazing. You will to if the connection is right.

Find the nearest urban center and join some clubs/interest groups that you can meet women at. Just be honest, open, and don't be afraid of rejection when the time comes to share the secret. Life moves on, regardless if you do or not.

So ya, fuck the internet for dating. What a bunch of garbage. And here's my reasoning why:

post-20171-12656509940553_thumb.jpg

Good luck my friend.

post-20171-12656509940553_thumb.jpg

Well I may be screwed which ever way I turn finding a bride. As they say nice guys finish last. Well if a girl is out of the question at least once I get into the civilian sector and buy my dream house. Being by myself in a 4000+ sqft house by myself relaxing by a fireplace in a cozzy sleeper with a diaper on is good to. The way things are I may just say the hell with it and just plan for a single life.

Thanks, I am not out to get laid , that would be wrong unless married. I guess I have long held the belief no woman would ever have anything to with hanging out with me. It may be cynical, but if proved wrong about my thinking I will have to reward that person.

I got the point just fine, thanks. Just reiterating the punchline.

WoW is the best abstinence program around.

oh then I failed, lol.

For the original poster, Women like a guy with some confidence, somewhere between hopesless and pretentious prick will do. the more you project the desperation or wallow in self pity the more women will be repelled. You can be a nice gu and it will slow things down as most women end up using you as a shoulder to cry on instead of someone to love. I know that from experience, however if you project yourself with confidence women will come around. You don't have to actually have any self esteem, just pretend you do.

I met my wife of 3 years on Eharmony and we have a beautiful son of almost 2 years. We talked for a few months and then met (I was in japan and she was in the US) a few days with her we got married. I would say its a great way to find someone. Don't listen to these nay-sayers and don't go on there looking for and AB/DL partner, if its going to happen it will.